Author Topic: Petrolli looking run down  (Read 4130 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Re: Petrolli looking run down
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2023, 08:22:23 PM »
You should start a petition on here, show us the books! He’s operating on a shoestring budget for $650 a month for anywhere in the country. If something happens at all, the horses are absolutely fucked. Never mind that there’s no succession planning in place. What happens to these horses if they outlive him? Is there money being put away for them? A life insurance policy? Whose making sure he’s actually spending the money on the horses? Whose to say that he’s not doing the bare minimum and pocketing the rest? Whose making sure that the ones that he rehomes aren’t actually being slaughtered and he pockets the money? Or once he rehomes them, the new owners turn around and Amish them for a quick buck? There are no controls in place and the inmate is running the asylum.
Right on point. Great post. He isn’t capable of caring for himself let alone in charge of a poor animals life. If he wants to save the horses, and we all know that is a smokescreen, then make sure there is a business plan in place in the event of a disaster. Someone needs to report him to the county for proper licensure and insurance.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2023, 01:09:58 AM »
The idiot talks on the video about $700 a month for boarders, and $650 a month for rescues. Well you asslicker let me enlighten you about liabilities and insurance requirements. You proudly proclaim a  “I don’t have anything so sue me” type of attitude. You might like to know that when you take on a boarder or any type of horse that you do not own, you might want to tell the owner of said horse that You don’t have insurance and their only recourse in the event of an accident is to sue you because you don’t have anything. You are the dumbest asslicker, wanna be businessman lawyer I have ever come across in my day. Since you are so proud I will make it a point to call Orange County administrative office and tell them you are operating a horse boarding and rescue farm and do not have any insurance. Let’s see what they have to say. Now go play in traffic you blowhard cocksucker.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 01:15:21 AM by MikeAnt »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2023, 07:43:27 AM »
Welcome Back Broken Teeth Mike  tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2023, 11:49:06 AM »
The idiot talks on the video about $700 a month for boarders, and $650 a month for rescues. Well you asslicker let me enlighten you about liabilities and insurance requirements. You proudly proclaim a  “I don’t have anything so sue me” type of attitude. You might like to know that when you take on a boarder or any type of horse that you do not own, you might want to tell the owner of said horse that You don’t have insurance and their only recourse in the event of an accident is to sue you because you don’t have anything. You are the dumbest asslicker, wanna be businessman lawyer I have ever come across in my day. Since you are so proud I will make it a point to call Orange County administrative office and tell them you are operating a horse boarding and rescue farm and do not have any insurance. Let’s see what they have to say. Now go play in traffic you blowhard cocksucker.
his patrons should only know how much money is going south…

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2023, 12:20:54 PM »
I spent the weekend at Mohegan Pocono and coming back yesterday I stopped at Monticello for a few races.

Lots of talk about Shopping Cart Mike's Patron/Sponsor/Welfare Daddy Yard Rock getting tired of SCM's bullshit and for getting pushed around.

Is the Big Grift over?

Also, everyone Everyone EVERYONE refers to the guy as Shopping Cart Mike. 

Who came up with that ???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2023, 01:10:04 PM »
I spent the weekend at Mohegan Pocono and coming back yesterday I stopped at Monticello for a few races.

Lots of talk about Shopping Cart Mike's Patron/Sponsor/Welfare Daddy Yard Rock getting tired of SCM's bullshit and for getting pushed around.

Is the Big Grift over?

Also, everyone Everyone EVERYONE refers to the guy as Shopping Cart Mike. 

Who came up with that ???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Yarock ditching that deadbeat very soon.  Sad when someone tries to take advantage of a senior citizen.  Even if the younger one looks just as old.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2023, 07:25:17 PM »
Yarock ditching that deadbeat very soon.  Sad when someone tries to take advantage of a senior citizen.  Even if the younger one looks just as old.
That’s funny I heard the same thing today Harness racer.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal