Author Topic: Petrolli looking run down  (Read 4120 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
Petrolli looking run down
« on: March 02, 2023, 01:04:10 PM »
Holy moly. His video today is kind of sad. He looks like an emaciated henchmen for Mr. Freeze. Someone please send this hypocrite more meatloaf. We all agree what a kick we get outta this dope. Calling harness racing people "welfare handout" seekers. When he begs for "sponsors" to keep his little reject fiefdom rolling along. Please someone send me money so I can feed my responsibilities. Please send me more food. FUCKING HYPOCRITE. You are so unbelievable dude. You'd be homeless without handouts. I'm sure the lobbyists will be lining up to hear this hot head dead beats bust out stories and vendettas. Hey Mike borrow some clothes off of someone.  Try not to dress like a bum. And please brush your tooth.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 01:16:07 PM by Haku »

London

• Stakes Horse
Re: Petrolli looking run down
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 01:18:38 PM »
Holy moly. His video today is kind of sad. He looks like an emaciated henchmen for Mr. Freeze. Someone please send this hypocrite more meatloaf. We all agree what a kick we get outta this dope. Calling harness racing people "welfare handout" seekers. When he begs for "sponsors" to keep his little reject fiefdom rolling along. Please someone send me money so I can feed my responsibilities. Please send me more food. FUCKING HYPOCRITE. You are so unbelievable dude. You'd be homeless without handouts. I'm sure the lobbyists will be lining up to hear this hot head dead beats bust out stories and vendettas. Hey Mike borrow some clothes off of someone.  Try not to dress like a bum. And please brush your tooth.
but he is a bum and no good retch..its a wonder he's lived this long

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 01:30:27 PM »
We sit back and kind of watch responses and stuff and wonder why someone hasn't pointed this out yet? The guy is a welfare bumb himself. If he didn't have people giving him money, he be on the streets! Just another fucking hypocrite deadbeat. He wants to take on rescue horses but has to beg people for money to support them! Fucking hypocrite. Can you imagine his daughters watching his videos on Lucpark thinking if he put one percent of that energy into us how much better they would've been off? This guy is nothing but a fucking loser and everyone knows it. That video was sent directly to the attorney generals office email by the way I'm sure he's gonna be real popular.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 02:38:31 PM »
It’s hard to comprehend that he’s actually taking time out of his day to bring us up in his piss poor video’s.  That’s a great point Haku! How much of the sponsorship money is going south…

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2023, 03:06:10 PM »
I know Gaagoots. When we were chatting this morning we were cracking up about how this deadbeat loser gives us all the material we need. Did you watch his 30 second clip about getting financed through Rocco? No money, no credit, no address, no cosigner! Fucking Mike should be the first person in line. He fits all of those credentials! Making fun of hard-working, harness trainers and grooms saying they need welfare when this guy begs for a couple hundred dollars a month to feed his pathetic farm. If he can't afford to pay for the horses and he has there without welfare, how much money do you think his children are getting? He's coming apart at the seams buddy just like we discussed. It's hilarious to watch.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 03:09:09 PM by Haku »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2023, 04:57:26 PM »
I know Gaagoots. When we were chatting this morning we were cracking up about how this deadbeat loser gives us all the material we need. Did you watch his 30 second clip about getting financed through Rocco? No money, no credit, no address, no cosigner! Fucking Mike should be the first person in line. He fits all of those credentials! Making fun of hard-working, harness trainers and grooms saying they need welfare when this guy begs for a couple hundred dollars a month to feed his pathetic farm. If he can't afford to pay for the horses and he has there without welfare, how much money do you think his children are getting? He's coming apart at the seams buddy just like we discussed. It's hilarious to watch.
Haku, it’s hilarious he thinks he’s the sharp businessman looking for partners in his NEW endeavor! He sits up there on his podium like he has a Harvard law degree. Meanwhile , one hour later he’s taking a shit in a spackle bucket out in the barn! The 30 second clip was hilarious.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 05:01:23 PM by Gaagoots »

racing123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2023, 09:17:23 PM »
keep at it mike...gaagoots and haku are clearly bothered lol...the truth stings these 2

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2023, 09:29:17 PM »
The truth?? Are you keeping up with Mikes latest lie? I could give a damn we are racing and making money. But someone has to swat this fly. He comes on all the time saying "they don't know what to do because they can't shut me up." so that gives him the right to tell all of these lies about people and about bullshit "accomplishments" he's making. Someone has the represent the truth. The problem is he's using YouTube, which allows you to come on and just tell lies and slander people without verifying it. So yeah, he can keep on making videos and telling lies about everybody. But make sure you delouse before you listen and  It's up to some of us to let the public know what the truth is while he's making stupid 30 second videos on Rocco Ruffalo which has nothing to do with bettering the sport. Asking him questions about his fiancé obviously bitter because he lost his family. He's a dirtbag
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 09:37:45 PM by Haku »

racing123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2023, 10:33:50 PM »
start an 8th thread on the subject since you so mad

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2023, 12:07:44 AM »
Somebody someday will shut him up

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2023, 12:46:16 AM »
I never get to see the. Ideas unless the jerkoff posts them here.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2023, 11:23:45 AM »
keep at it mike...gaagoots and haku are clearly bothered lol...the truth stings these 2
Racing123, I'm all for what Mike is doing in regards to fostering horses.

What I don't like is how he's posing as a saint. Exposing successful business men in our industry like Mark Ford and Steve Jones on nothing factual is what I'm against. Mike's been in the game a long time so I guess he's been a saint, yeah right.  Did you ever ask yourself why is this bullshit artist after all these years in the game - why now is he praying on these successful men? Wake up me boy.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2023, 11:10:25 AM »
Racing123, I'm all for what Mike is doing in regards to fostering horses.

What I don't like is how he's posing as a saint. Exposing successful business men in our industry like Mark Ford and Steve Jones on nothing factual is what I'm against. Mike's been in the game a long time so I guess he's been a saint, yeah right.  Did you ever ask yourself why is this bullshit artist after all these years in the game - why now is he praying on these successful men? Wake up me boy.

My favorite is that he won't consider switching to an accredited charity. Why? Because then he would have to report his books to someone. With his private model, he can charge his rates to multiple chumps that buy his BS about saving the horses. What a fucking scam.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2023, 07:14:23 PM »
My favorite is that he won't consider switching to an accredited charity. Why? Because then he would have to report his books to someone. With his private model, he can charge his rates to multiple chumps that buy his BS about saving the horses. What a fucking scam.
That’s a great point!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2023, 08:08:17 PM »
That’s a great point!
You should start a petition on here, show us the books! He’s operating on a shoestring budget for $650 a month for anywhere in the country. If something happens at all, the horses are absolutely fucked. Never mind that there’s no succession planning in place. What happens to these horses if they outlive him? Is there money being put away for them? A life insurance policy? Whose making sure he’s actually spending the money on the horses? Whose to say that he’s not doing the bare minimum and pocketing the rest? Whose making sure that the ones that he rehomes aren’t actually being slaughtered and he pockets the money? Or once he rehomes them, the new owners turn around and Amish them for a quick buck? There are no controls in place and the inmate is running the asylum.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal