Author Topic: Petrelli shows why he can't be trusted  (Read 2494 times)

Superfecta

• Elite
Re: Petrelli shows why he can't be trusted
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2023, 02:06:46 PM »
I'm in dude. Also, tune in tonight and I can tell you all about the horse that did actually die last week in the JBo stable. See, those people did have the story partially right, they had the wrong horse. They were too scared to just ask. So....unlike you pussies, I did. 8pm straight from Jenn herself. I have no problem taking the heat, so you clowns can sit here hiding on a forum 10 people read. Oh almost 140k views on Youtube. Yep

Why wait until 8PM ? Do you have sponsors that want you to build up viewers ?
Just say it.

peterose822

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2023, 04:02:34 PM »
Seems as though Mr Petrelli really wont admit he posted fake news.
It would be like accusing someone of being a podophile 
That stink is something that is impossible to shake
This man owes the trainer and owner a huge apology
These false accusations are horrible
Who makes this man the authority to investigate anything?
At one time I thought he was trying to do the right thing........I am seeing the opposite daily

Open bridle

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2023, 06:45:56 PM »
I can't agree in your latest video which i normally don't watch that you should indict the harness racing industry at large just because a horse died.  I had a yearling die last year on the operating table during a routine chip removal. Sure I felt bad , but those things are part of life. By your logic you blame every zoo and close them because an animal dies in one of them. Or stop breeding animals because there is a stillborn.  Nothing is perfect my friend.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 06:52:02 PM by Open bridle »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2023, 08:36:09 PM »
Should you really be announcing things without all the facts?  And he justifies it.  What if an owner was watching and you were saying their horse was dead and it wasn't?  You're ok with that?  The Bongiorno's are scum like the rest, so don't think this a defense of them, but get the horse's name first.  And on a side not, how are you positive TC's story is 100% fact and Ford's is 100% bullshit?  I'd bet there is a little truth to both.  When there are two very differing stories, it's rare that either is 100% right or wrong.  Ford is scum too, so don't do your usual portrayal or someone defending him.  That is definitely not the case.  You can't help but be bias, so you claiming one is a fact lacks credibility.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2023, 02:35:15 AM »
We have TC Lane COO of the USTA telling the breeder the truth and correcting Mark Ford who lied about the death, how it happened and how he was made to go away. Proof enough??? I'll take the undeniable win on that one. He can keep his position as a director, we all know how that works.
How would you know that? Were you part of the conversation. FUCK NO YOU IMBECILE. You once again believe whatever someone tells you and take that as Gospel. Get your ass off horseplop before a few of the gang come in and bitch slap you all the way to Albany. The only thing you’ll be doing in Albany is washing snow off the cars in the parking lot you moron. You better pray that you didn’t Pissarro off old man bong or you’ll be swimming with the fishes. Get on your knees and apologize for once again being wrong and hurting innocent people with your lies. Hope you get hit by a snow plow you cock licker
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 02:39:19 AM by MikeAnt »

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2023, 08:51:11 AM »
This clown Petrelli is the one who said “I won’t post anything without seeing the proof first” yeah ok jerkoff. This time you did. No one cares what you’re doing or what your opinion is. Who are you that people should come to you with information on anything involving racing? You’re not even in racing anymore. And go fuck yourself you two face bastard. If someone gave you 3 horses to train to race and wanted to pay you $50 bucks a day you’d suddenly be back in. WHEN YOUR BROKE YOUR A JOKE!!!
Just shut up!!! And go away. 

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2023, 09:26:46 AM »
He's currently doing damage control! You can see his sweat pouring out from underneath his .99 winter cap. I honestly don't wanna even be on here anymore Mike. But you are out of control. Like usual. You think you're a tough guy don't you? Well pal, ask what Yarocks retainer is dude. Also, let's see how the sponsors react to this!! Zlatan is alive and well you fucking asshole. Just like everything else, you let your temper screw you over. And now let's see how many people wanna deal with someone like you pal. Hey maybe just tell everyone you're gonna beat then up?! Maybe then you will be ok. Asshole. Such a con artist. "I don't care if people like the way I do business." There's Mr tough guy! Look out everyone he's gonna beat you up. I can't believe this! Better start looking for spacious cardboard boxes to live in. My point is made. Harness racer and gaagots can't take it from here. I can't do this anymore
Great point! Mike is also on an ego trip, he’s becoming quite a narcissist!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2023, 09:38:21 AM »
Oh no, no no buddy it's not how it works. Listen to you talking about how everyone's just going to move on from this. Fuck you! You came on and told a story naming people about killing a fucking horse without any concrete proof. Who should believe a word that comes out of your fucking mouth from now on. look at you squirming in your chair you cocksucker you did it this time you really did it. Because of your insane need for attention and revenge you come on and blow up your own world. Such a tough guy aren't you ?No Mikey we don't just move on from here. No, we don't! Time to put together another video to send to the state of all your little backhanded, arrogant statements about lawsuits and credibility. This is how the real world works buddy. Bust out dirt bags like you always and I mean always screw up. And you did it this time buckle up pal
Did you ever notice how when he gets on his soapbox irritated every other word is a curse word! 

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2023, 09:46:55 AM »
I've just had enough of the "they can't stop me" tough guy routine when I know he's a coward. And watching him fuck everything up yesterday and still try to be tough is enough for me. We have everything we need. The state and people won't take him seriously if they ever did. He's a bust out with a need for vengeance. Nothing more. "It's just that simple." Thanks guys. Have fun with him

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2023, 11:57:56 AM »
It’s always the same line as shit with him!  What originally got him on his soapbox was when Ford told him no you’re not coming here!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2023, 11:59:48 AM »
Defaming? No, they aren't angels. Shall I post the USTA regulatory??? I can run a LONG list of cracked halos, are you shitting me??  ngc3
You're really keying in on my teeth? Wow...okie dokie.
I couldn’t agree more with this statement!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2023, 12:28:25 PM »
Damage control? Facts. I took the complaints, asked the questions. Got a response. Better Google the definition of defamation, you can ask questions. And I gave the answers. Whether I piss off cowards like you means nothing to me. See you in Albany in two weeks when I speak at the capitol on how state money supports horse killers. Yep, I'm right on board with NYCLASS. Deal with it.
that is a great point. My father always told me if you didn’t see it with your own eyes take it with a grain of salt!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal