Author Topic: Petrelli Gets To The Point  (Read 14003 times)

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
Re: Petrelli Gets To The Point
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2023, 05:35:41 PM »
He has some legit facts but gets lost in personal vendettas. If he would just stay on topic and list only facts and not heresay he would be alot more credible.

100 percent this!

Weirwolf

• NW-1
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2023, 08:24:03 PM »
He has some legit facts but gets lost in personal vendettas. If he would just stay on topic and list only facts and not heresay he would be alot more credible.
Agreed. I’m sure he would gain a lot more traction to his cause.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2023, 08:39:39 PM »
Harness racing needs to fix many things and work together. Mike is correct. The thing is this, we don't want someone like him representing us. Of course we all love seeing Surick and company getting locked up. It's beautiful! And do we need to fix some things? Absolutely. But we don't need someone as non credible and infantile as that creep as a representative? Not one percent. And luckily after our communications with the people in Albany these past few days, they won't be taking him seriously one bit. So right idea! Wrong person.

Dragonfly

• NW-1
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2023, 09:26:35 PM »
Agreed. I’m sure he would gain a lot more traction to his cause.
Yes agree totally he has some very good points and information and has got certain people in a shit frenzy. All the mud slinging that's going on proves that he has got them very worried.. I wish him luck in Albany there will be people of power there that will listen and take notice of what he is saying . Throw enough shit some of it will stick

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2023, 11:03:46 PM »
Nah dragon. The people in New York are well aware of the stuff he has been saying and doing up too and including today. He will have his right to speak but I can assure you he will not be taking him seriously. That I know for a fact. Let him feel important. He's a tortured soul.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2023, 11:45:28 PM »
He did, in fact, mention the horses name in a prior video. Not sure if he mentioned the trainer involved….but did on his Harness Racing Uncovered Facebook in answer to my inquiry.
He also mentioned that bongornio killed a horse and was proven once again to be a liar. Can some of what he’s saying be true? Absolutely but because it’s mike Petrelli not much will happen. Mike himself is on the list number two of indictments because he was doing exactly what he is busting others for. Not saying that he is totally bullshit but you have to wonder why he’s doing it now? I’ve been askin* that question why it took him so long to finally come clean yet he never answers it. If his video isn’t posted on plop I never get to see them

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2023, 04:59:07 AM »
He also mentioned that bongornio killed a horse and was proven once again to be a liar. Can some of what he’s saying be true? Absolutely but because it’s mike Petrelli not much will happen. Mike himself is on the list number two of indictments because he was doing exactly what he is busting others for. Not saying that he is totally bullshit but you have to wonder why he’s doing it now? I’ve been askin* that question why it took him so long to finally come clean yet he never answers it. If his video isn’t posted on plop I never get to see them

In this case it’s a bit confusing (at least for my feeble mind). I’m not sure if he was a witness to the acts…..or if he walked away after delivering the horse.

The man usually is very clever with his words.

I received a screen shot of a post he made in reference to me “messaging him” leaving the reader to infer I was ‘direct’ or ‘private’ messaging him…..wasting his time (this while I may or may not have been blocked from his page).
He knows I only posted (mostly questions) publicly.
Reread It

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2023, 07:56:02 AM »
In this case it’s a bit confusing (at least for my feeble mind). I’m not sure if he was a witness to the acts…..or if he walked away after delivering the horse.

I received a screen shot of a post he made in reference to me “messaging him” leaving the reader to infer I was ‘direct’ or ‘private’ messaging him…..wasting his time (this while I may or may not have been blocked from his page).

The man is delusional!  Who in their right mind would take him seriously?  And why post a video defending yourself from accusations of being a deadbeat?  When you keep saying I'm not blaming my ex and it's followed by a "but" every time, you are in fact blaming your ex you moron.  I don't know, nor do I care, about that part of SCM's life.   My beef is that he has gotten this undeserved sense of importance from all of this and somehow keeps claiming it's all about the horses.  That could not be further from the truth.  You are out to destroy Mark Ford and company.  And now you've incorporated this sham to try and start a "non profit" business that pays you.  Just what you complain about the other organizations.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2023, 09:41:55 AM »
i wanna help anyone trying to clean up our sport

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2023, 12:26:32 PM »
Just curious as to how so many on here say this Mike guy lies, can’t be trusted etc.  it seems what he’s saying is all true.  He does have facts and if it wasn’t true I think we all know he would already have a defamation or slander lawsuit dropped on him. They looking for anything to shut him up so it appears he’s ruffling some feathers for sure.   Like him or not hard to say he’s not telling the truth.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2023, 08:03:03 PM »

My Bad. I did, in fact, have a few messages from and too Petrelli. My “Biden” must have kicked in …. Absolutely did not recall it.
Reread It

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal