Author Topic: Petrelli Gets To The Point  (Read 14005 times)

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
Re: Petrelli Gets To The Point
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2023, 09:52:53 AM »
Agreed---he believes something horrible happened to World Of Secrets.
However--its coming from someone with a huge chip on his shoulder--so we are not exactly getting an unbiased report.
He should not be reporting relentlessly about events based on hearsay--any Lawyer will tell you-that doesnt fly in Court.
Get irrefutable evidence-what exactly was given that killed the horse--and if Mark Ford did something wrong-what exactly was that? Was he directly involved in the actual killing of a horse? Burying one--is not a crime last time  I looked.

I mean he also doesn't get anything right on stuff that is verifiable. Like the horse was racing at Yonkers, you can bury horses on your  farm in New York etc

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2023, 10:35:47 AM »
Sad because Mike was told no when he asked Mark to stable on his farm.  it's all about humiliation. Funny you only hear Mike's side of the story.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2023, 01:48:40 PM »
Can petrelli not be charged with defamation of character or slander if what he us stating publicly is in fact false?

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2023, 02:07:58 PM »
Can petrelli not be charged with defamation of character or slander if what he us stating publicly is in fact false?
Yes, if its false then Ford can sue him. He doesn't need people to shill for him on horseplop.

peterose822

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2023, 02:09:46 PM »

But what if it is true?
Seems pretty descriptive to be made up.
I gotta believe this is going to be a big black eye for those involved. (As it should be)

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2023, 02:22:32 PM »

But what if it is true?
I gotta believe this is going to be a big black eye for those involved. (As it should be)
tmbz1

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2023, 02:35:40 PM »
Sad because Mike was told no when he asked Mark to stable on his farm.  it's all about humiliation. Funny you only hear Mike's side of the story.

They are both scumbags with their own agendas!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2023, 03:10:58 PM »
I bring up that no one takes SCM serious with his white trash mouth and now all of a sudden he's trying not to cuss as much?  Way to finally listen to someone SCM.  If you want to be taken seriously, act professional.  I actually think he has many valid points, but he has act a little classier to be the face of something to this important.  I truly believe the industry will die long before it's cleaned up.

MCR

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2023, 03:54:41 PM »
detailed story so probably not completely made up.  How ever maybe its best left in the "world of secrets" 

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2023, 10:59:18 PM »
Introduction To Constitution is this evenings edition ….
Reread It

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2023, 08:20:56 PM »
If they have a way to prove it with paperwork it’d be a slam dunk. Hard to prove otherwise. If the horse died of anaphylactic shock and no one did a necropsy then how do you prove that was the cause of death. I guess you take depositions from people that were there, but that might be a little tough. But if they called a state vet or had a security recording then it’s good night Petrelli.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2023, 11:04:56 PM »
stop giving mark ford any benifit of doubt

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2023, 11:31:50 AM »

But what if it is true?
The problem is:
Rhoades was not in Mark Fords barn (where mark is stabled) so how is one of Mark Fords employees going to witness this?
He goes into some detail saying that Mark knows exactly who the girl is and described her.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2023, 10:01:03 PM »
The problem is:
Rhoades was not in Mark Fords barn (where mark is stabled) so how is one of Mark Fords employees going to witness this?
He goes into some detail saying that Mark knows exactly who the girl is and described her.
SCM is a liar and he knows better than to come back on plop where he got slapped around at every corner. Don’t worry, Mark Ford is putting together a lawsuit and going to get SCM thrown off the new property that he is at

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2023, 10:21:35 PM »
i gotta believe it ,why would he lie
Because he's broke angry and bitter?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal