Author Topic: Petrelli Gets To The Point  (Read 14004 times)

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
Petrelli Gets To The Point
« on: February 08, 2023, 05:54:40 AM »
https://youtu.be/xt-GsQVJHOg

After hours and hours of videos. This one says A LOT! More to the point.
Reread It

bond

• Elite
Re: Petrelli Gets To The Point
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 09:06:30 AM »
https://youtu.be/xt-GsQVJHOg

After hours and hours of videos. This one says A LOT! More to the point.
Wow--I must admit-I didnt pay much attention to Mike-because hes obviously someone(like many other small trainers in Harness)who the hierarchy used to issue-an unjust penalty-a scapegoat-and now hes seeking revenge -and has that agenda.
After listening-this is confirmed--BUT hes now on a much better track--using FACTS-which is the only way to get things done.
What Mark Ford has been doing is reprehensible--and he should be removed immediately from any position of authority in Harness Racing--pending a full investigation.
The Ron Burke incident--you would need more facts--tubing a horse is a procedure done everywhere by every vet/trainer-its if it was done in a nefarious manner-is the issue---was this done on horses racing the same day??
Mark Ford--"world Of Secrets"-if this is true--Mark Ford-should be banned for life and those responsible for the horses death also IF he was indeed being given PED's. Rene Allard,Surick-and Navarro---all in/going to jail-for similar treatment of horses and killing horses--add Mark Ford and co--to the list for doing the exact same thing???..
Better go buy some popcorn-shit about to hit the fan.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 09:52:11 AM »
I hope SCM is successful in his crusade. I feel his biggest problem is some of the people that he is turning to will stab him in the back and derail everything he is trying to accomplish.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 01:15:45 PM »
Soon Ford, will sue him for slander and that will be all of SCM.

Shame because I applaud him for what Hes doing. Maybe not the way I would have gone about it.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 02:54:57 PM »
Wow--I must admit-I didnt pay much attention to Mike-because hes obviously someone(like many other small trainers in Harness)who the hierarchy used to issue-an unjust penalty-a scapegoat-and now hes seeking revenge -and has that agenda.
After listening-this is confirmed--BUT hes now on a much better track--using FACTS-which is the only way to get things done.
What Mark Ford has been doing is reprehensible--and he should be removed immediately from any position of authority in Harness Racing--pending a full investigation.
The Ron Burke incident--you would need more facts--tubing a horse is a procedure done everywhere by every vet/trainer-its if it was done in a nefarious manner-is the issue---was this done on horses racing the same day??
Mark Ford--"world Of Secrets"-if this is true--Mark Ford-should be banned for life and those responsible for the horses death also IF he was indeed being given PED's. Rene Allard,Surick-and Navarro---all in/going to jail-for similar treatment of horses and killing horses--add Mark Ford and co--to the list for doing the exact same thing???..
Better go buy some popcorn-shit about to hit the fan.

World of secrets was Billy Rhoades horse, who was stabled at Mark Ford's. Not sure how he can claim that it was Mark Ford's horse. Kind of a non starter on that end.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2023, 03:00:29 PM »
Once again showing he's on a crusade against Mark Ford and is willing to hurt anyone in his way and is trying to make himself seem like a saint by "rescuing" horses. What a bum.

MCR

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2023, 03:18:17 PM »
I guess my question with the world of secrets horse is this... What exactly does that have to do with Mark when the listed trainer was Bill Rhoades when this allegedly happened?

bond

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2023, 08:08:58 PM »
I guess my question with the world of secrets horse is this... What exactly does that have to do with Mark when the listed trainer was Bill Rhoades when this allegedly happened?
Didnt you post that Bill Rhoades wife is a Vet?? If that's the case shouldn't the authorities be trying to investigate the PED's that were allegedly used on World of Secrets and Killed it??
Shit like that is what got those that were indicted to be put in jail.
The Sport and the horses don't deserve this kind of shenanigans.

MCR

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2023, 08:52:03 PM »
Didnt you post that Bill Rhoades wife is a Vet?? If that's the case shouldn't the authorities be trying to investigate the PED's that were allegedly used on World of Secrets and Killed it??
Shit like that is what got those that were indicted to be put in jail.
The Sport and the horses don't deserve this kind of shenanigans.
Yes she is a vet. But nobody as of right now knows what really happened and or what was injected. I'm not pointing fingers at Billy I was just curious how or what Mark had to do with this other than it was at his farm allegedly

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2023, 09:43:10 PM »
New, clarifying YouTube video up now
Reread It

bond

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2023, 11:11:31 PM »
New, clarifying YouTube video up now
HMMMM---the "clarification"-left more questions than when we started and included some mystifying assertions.
1) How do we know PED's were administered? Its not illegal to inject a horse 24 hours before a race with vitamins or electrolytes is it? I know 0 race day-but 24hrs?
2) "Blowing out a vein"---WTF is that? I assume blowing out a vein-is injecting a substance when you missed the vein and its deposited under the skin?Sticking a needle in a horses vein doesn't make it bleed to death does it? More likely it had some kind of adverse reaction and dropped dead right? Now we find out Mark Ford wasn't around when this went down--but rightly so--would be pissed off finding a dead horse lying in blood on his farm.
3) Its not illegal to bury a horse on a property as long as its done correctly--many horses are buried all over NY State-some with headstones--others nothing.It is I assume--a requirement to notify officials if a racehorse died.Maybe this was done or will be done ?
An investigation is certainly on the cards-but the heinous implications asserted here--require a lot more evidence and questions as to what exactly was injected and what was  the cause of death. In USA 1000 people die each year from anaphylactic injections despite all the care taken by the best medical attention--not as many horses thankfully--but nearly every Vet I know-has had one happen.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2023, 01:49:30 AM »
After the first three minutes I knew it was all bullshit. The guy just can’t ltavr a guy like mark ford along. Back off Petrelli and you lie lie lie.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2023, 07:12:53 AM »
i gotta believe it ,why would he lie

bond

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2023, 08:21:14 AM »
i gotta believe it ,why would he lie
Agreed---he believes something horrible happened to World Of Secrets.
However--its coming from someone with a huge chip on his shoulder--so we are not exactly getting an unbiased report.
He should not be reporting relentlessly about events based on hearsay--any Lawyer will tell you-that doesnt fly in Court.
Get irrefutable evidence-what exactly was given that killed the horse--and if Mark Ford did something wrong-what exactly was that? Was he directly involved in the actual killing of a horse? Burying one--is not a crime last time  I looked.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2023, 09:46:22 AM »
HMMMM---the "clarification"-left more questions than when we started and included some mystifying assertions.
1) How do we know PED's were administered? Its not illegal to inject a horse 24 hours before a race with vitamins or electrolytes is it? I know 0 race day-but 24hrs?
2) "Blowing out a vein"---WTF is that? I assume blowing out a vein-is injecting a substance when you missed the vein and its deposited under the skin?Sticking a needle in a horses vein doesn't make it bleed to death does it? More likely it had some kind of adverse reaction and dropped dead right? Now we find out Mark Ford wasn't around when this went down--but rightly so--would be pissed off finding a dead horse lying in blood on his farm.
3) Its not illegal to bury a horse on a property as long as its done correctly--many horses are buried all over NY State-some with headstones--others nothing.It is I assume--a requirement to notify officials if a racehorse died.Maybe this was done or will be done ?
An investigation is certainly on the cards-but the heinous implications asserted here--require a lot more evidence and questions as to what exactly was injected and what was  the cause of death. In USA 1000 people die each year from anaphylactic injections despite all the care taken by the best medical attention--not as many horses thankfully--but nearly every Vet I know-has had one happen.
Back when it happened the word was anaphylactic shock. I haven't heard of anything like what was described (blowing out a vein) either in any case.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal