Author Topic: a kicking..but not a killing  (Read 1746 times)

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
a kicking..but not a killing
« on: August 08, 2023, 01:11:23 AM »
BOURGAULT, FREDERICK SCOTT, QC YOB 1998
TgDn on 7/29/2023 FINED: $100
KICKING A HORSE

Love For Animals

• NW-1
Re: a kicking..but not a killing
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2023, 09:04:21 AM »
Sounds like this jerk needs to meet someone to treat him the same way. Takes a big tough guy to beat on an animal.  I bought a horse in the paddock because the trainer was beating him with a head pole. Walked over to the owner and bought him and took him away from that abuse. These abusers need to lose their licenses and get jail time. These morons are what gives this sport a bad wrap!!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2023, 10:54:19 AM »
? Confused by all this. Kicking a horse a far cry from killing a horse.  Have no idea who that character petrelli is (and wish him no good or ill will) but wtf. Racing is a mess. Nothing makes sense. If the guy killed a horse why isnt he up on real crimminal charges. Not right to make charges if not based on fact. I would think any owner whose horse is murdered would be justifiably and inconsolably incensed. Cant believe an owner wouldnt involve proper authorities that day. This isnt an issue that should be remotely unresolvable quickly.

And why does  a sob kicking a horse only get a $100 fine. No wonder peta complains and pickets. Animal abusers shouldnt be near horses - wtf kind of sport is this?

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2023, 11:31:08 AM »
Most of what is said on this site has no facts or proof of any thing all GOP bull shit stories with out any proof of any thing just hate on here not saying the guy is any good he isn't so much gossip and hate on here and who fucks who do you jerks talk that way all the time the ones that talk about it are not getting any thing that a fact.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2023, 12:07:16 PM »
Most of what is said on this site has no facts or proof of any thing all GOP bull shit stories with out any proof of any thing just hate on here not saying the guy is any good he isn't so much gossip and hate on here and who fucks who do you jerks talk that way all the time the ones that talk about it are not getting any thing that a fact.

How does the GOP have anything to do with a horse abuser? WiseOwl looking like a DumbAss with that narrative
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2023, 01:33:03 PM »
How does the GOP have anything to do with a horse abuser? WiseOwl looking like a DumbAss with that narrative

Agree. Not remotely a political issue. Plus fair number of never trumps on here (myself included). Usa just just two polar extremes these days on politics. You can sense the deep angst in people over politics. Each side believes the other will destroy the country unless they act. Even more polar opposites than the mood in the 60s.

My take on politics only reasonable voice on here. ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    Today at 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal