Author Topic: Track master Ratings of horses  (Read 6238 times)

cigar

• Elite
Re: Track master Ratings of horses
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2019, 05:06:14 PM »
Let me xplains this to you in your terms, entries posted days before program that you get has figured from prior days races they adjust as horses race after that. Therefore like your disability check you scam every month they adjust.
Now go bet some 10 cent supers and split them up with the other 5 guys.

swoodall

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2019, 05:54:16 PM »
SWOODALL

CAN U PLS LOSE A RACE WITH

DIGNITY

AND KNOT A FOUR PAGE LETTER ON WHY U LOST

THKS

PLOP MANAGEMENT

AND LUCPARK tmbz1 ;D

You and Cigar smoking from the same peace pipe today? 43xc.2

Nothing you said makes any sense. angbk

swoodall

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2019, 06:04:17 PM »
I picked this race randomly to use as an example.

Tonight Ocean Downs 6th Race:

NW$4,751 L5  Track Master rating as of 7/31/19 of 81.75 or Less

#1 PATS A KEEPER: In the program she has a HR: 80.61

So how did they come up with her ranking?

TM has these ratings listed at TVG and in my Pro Account.....Power 83.1  Speed 78  Class 70

Average these 3 ratings together you get 77.03 which doesn't match the program HR number. :-\

You can then average the last 10 Speed ratings for #1 and you still don't equal HR; 80.61

This HR; 80.61 is not a number represented in any of the data fields as Cigar's "raw number" or "adjusted" number.

Clearly TM must be sending this HR number to the tracks to use but it is not independently represented in their premium handicapping program.
[/ to DROP IN THE BOX
Tracks: HAW, SPR
PATS A KEEPER (3, F, T)
Current Gait:
 TROT
Starts   Last 4   Last 5   Last 6   2019   2018   Lifetime
Wins   2   2   2   2   6   8
Total Earnings   $11,783   $29,283   $30,123   $31,873   $83,550   $115,423
Earnings Per Start   $2,946   $5,857   $5,021   $4,553   $13,925   $8,879
High Purse   $70,000   $70,000   $70,000   $70,000   $67,000   $70,000
Coggins 1/9/19 FHLD Vaccines: Rabies 1/9/19 FHLD, EHV/Rhino 1/9/19 FHLD TM Rating: 80.61 as of 8/5 5:00 AM PT

You are the biggest moron on earth gimpy swoodall

My god I fully understand now why my wife goes crazy having to teach kids like Cigar! 91zxa.1

NOTHING YOU JUST POSTED HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD YOU STUPID FUCK! 43z.stf

For the reading impaired....This thread is about TM's classification ratings and how they vary at different venues!

You including the TM HR:80.61 rating 62za.clp which explains NOTHING you fool! angbk

This whole thread is about TM's ratings, how they come up with them, are they worth the price to buy them and why are they different depending on where you are viewing the ratings. hcx.1

You completely whiffed on addressing anything we were discussing! 11.dt

Consult with your Mensa friends and try again. tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

swoodall

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2019, 06:18:55 PM »
Let me xplains this to you in your terms, entries posted days before program that you get has figured from prior days races they adjust as horses race after that. Therefore like your disability check you scam every month they adjust.
Now go bet some 10 cent supers and split them up with the other 5 guys.

Do you pay attention to anything except that retared voice in your head? 43z.stf

You really should be the one to  43z.stf and quit while you still have a shred of dignity left. 94z.sm

TM does NOT post any Ratings until the entries for the whole card from each track has been finalized and submitted for printing.

There are not LATE ADJUSTMENTS for horses racing inbetween entry box submission and race day because any horse that is doubled entered and needs a line added after the print deadline is rated based on their races already in the system. Any race line added like from a fair track is given to the public over the P.A. system the night of the printed race.

If horse becomes ineligible he is scratched or his "inbetween" race is not considered for eligibility to that night's race.

Eitherway Track Master doesn't care nor do they adjust their calculations after the entry box is finalized.

I have no fucking idea what you are talking about or referring too because you make no sense. 95xz.2

Maybe somebody can fill in the gaping holes you left in your explanation.  tmbz1 

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2019, 06:27:10 PM »
Your wasting your time with swoodall he’s a know it all idiot that really knows nothing. Evidently their rating is correct because that what I got from them also. Don’t waste your time arguing with him or explaining anything to him it’s a waste of time. He’s too STUPID!!!!!!

swoodall

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2019, 06:30:22 PM »
I believe to arrive at that 80.61 rating, you need to follow their formula which is labor intensive.

http://info.trackmaster.com/harness/reports/ratings/ratings.htm

Thank You Mike! tmbz1

The Track Master HR or Horse Rating is calculated differently from the POWER, SPEED, or CLASS ratings.

This number is not the same as TM's traditional rankings used in their pay for use programs.

I still can't figure out why the Meadowlands in particular would post on their screen Track Master Power, Speed, Class and Pace ratings that were different from TM's pay for use programs?

swoodall

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2019, 06:33:43 PM »
Your wasting your time with swoodall he’s a know it all idiot that really knows nothing. Evidently their rating is correct because that what I got from them also. Don’t waste your time arguing with him or explaining anything to him it’s a waste of time. He’s too STUPID!!!!!!

How do you read the same posts as everyone else and completely miss the context of the conversation? 43z.stf

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2019, 06:35:08 PM »
Mystery solved.

Don't you love a happy ending?

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2019, 07:18:18 PM »

How do you read the same posts as everyone else and completely miss the context of the conversation? 43z.stf
The hr number is adjusted Dailey look at the time stamp. Plus you don’t have access to it unless you calculate it yourself. Look at the text above I got it from them it’s dated 8/5 5am PT. That’s the actual number the tracks use for classification.  You are retarded swoodall!

swoodall

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2019, 02:51:27 AM »
The hr number is adjusted Dailey look at the time stamp. Plus you don’t have access to it unless you calculate it yourself. Look at the text above I got it from them it’s dated 8/5 5am PT. That’s the actual number the tracks use for classification.  You are retarded swoodall!

A little information is a dangerous thing when it falls into the wrong minds. angbk

First and foremost in my original post I compared the TM Power, Speed and Pace numbers listed on screen by the tracks to my other Track Master ratings listed in TM Pro and on the TVG App.

I said TM Pro and TVG had the same ratings.

Nowhere in that original post did I mention anything about the HR number used for classification by the tracks! 91zxa.1

It was YOU, the stupid fucker that you are who confused the HR number with the TM ratings we were talking about.
 11.hmzr

Clearly Mike Campbell and others understood the subject being discussed because they replied in context to my original post. tmbz1

After YOUR dumbass post confusing the "2 sets of numbers raw and adjusted" obviously referring to the HR number you later copied in a following text, I then followed your HR post with a sample of the Ocean Downs race where the HR number is used for classification.

This was the first time in the sequence I mentioned or addressed the HR number and it was in response to your wacky and condescending rebuttal. hcx.1

I also asked straight out "How did they come up with this Number"? tmbz1

Again Mike Campbell understood and replied with the link to TM's explanation of this HR calculation. tmbz1

While the rest of us were talking apples and apples it was YOU, the great Cigar ngc3, who confused the subject matter and compared apples to oranges. angbk

So start at the beginning of this thread and do some remedial reading Cigar, and then think very hard next time before you go on the attack calling someone else the stupid fuck! 96z.p 95xz.2   

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal