Author Topic: Meadowlands cancels rest of card  (Read 7543 times)

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
Re: Meadowlands cancels rest of card
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2023, 06:19:46 PM »
Sad what the place has turned into, weekend racing: amateurs instead of the best harness racing in the country. Best horses, best drivers, now you have chariot races. Drivers being told how to drive and threatened openly.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2023, 06:33:56 PM »
Sad what the place has turned into, weekend racing: amateurs instead of the best harness racing in the country. Best horses, best drivers, now you have chariot races. Drivers being told how to drive and threatened openly.

Roger that bro!  We can go all day with - miniature golf racing, PS 16W, The BIgM Merry Go-Round....and as for forced transparency too, AWKWARD, trainers and drivers, saying $100+ winners and placers - "Needs a Miracle", or they say nothing at all.  How about someone says - look at this field of slobs, we're sending this one!  Rated G or nothing at all, fake, phony bs.

Either it's real and has the feel, or it's this - a facade to get our dough.  The energy of old is not only gone but it's now negative!  Man up BigM!   tmbz1
It's Official!

Brandywine

• NW-1
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2023, 08:53:50 PM »
Question---when did it ever become legal to have amateur drivers race in a pari-mutual race.    Do the Amateur drivers have  "A" qualifications?    Can one assume that it is because they have their own horses to drive?      confusing to say the least    especially at the BIG M

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2023, 08:56:44 PM »
Question---when did it ever become legal to have amateur drivers race in a pari-mutual race.    Do the Amateur drivers have  "A" qualifications?    Can one assume that it is because they have their own horses to drive?      confusing to say the least    especially at the BIG M

Ask Gural, just start the conversation like this - "It's good to be the king..."   ;D
It's Official!

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2023, 10:42:07 PM »
Yup, 3 on Friday, 1 Saturday.  That's fucking those that bet the BigM and dislike that shit too.  Just as I was going to turn my interest there to see what the recent hoopla, hype was about big pools and transparency, I'll just focus on the derby until I see something I like. 

Don't forget Saturday 3rd (NJMaturity) too, 4 horse race, there the track getting fucked - 0 interest in that, at least they brought an extra 2 bums for Niki and Treach to duke it out last week....August can't come soon enough there!  ;D

While I may be in the minority on this issue, I don't mind 2 or 3 amateur races on Friday night, adding more on Saturday night is a bridge too far...........

On the topic of this thread........... .. forecasters are calling for heavy rain Saturday/Saturday Night????????

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2023, 10:45:02 PM »
Ask Gural, just start the conversation like this - "It's good to be the king..."   ;D

FUCK Gural and his dump of a racetrack. There are plenty of other places to race at and bet on. He can stick his Sports Book up his ass too. It was a great day when New York started legal sports betting from home. King Shit must have lost 75% of his business that day.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2023, 11:02:46 PM »
I don't give a fucking scintilla of a loyalty shit to any racetrack in the world.  They are in my servitude.  I find what I like in a situation, and if I feel like Maiden Special weights one day at the T-breds, Stake Races and or with Standardbreds, or any rivalry, I order it up.  No fast food racing, only gourmet and based on what the "palate" desires.

I can do that, because of mistakes and now experience, and what I don't know that can fill a galaxy of libraries I can access, rainy day, lifetime pp's....All the tools, all the stats, take my time and let it come to me.  Forming a warm fuzzy feeling on something, then understanding how to bet is the second half of of the equation!

I call what I do - short term low risk high return potential predictive work AKA GAMBLING!

Let the world be your MENU - Do Not Chase Anything or Anyone!  You deserve better, NO, the absolute BEST!   ;D

« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 11:06:06 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2023, 11:11:09 PM »
I don't give a fucking scintilla of a loyalty shit to any racetrack in the world.  They are in my servitude.  I find what I like in a situation, and if I feel like Maiden Special weights one day at the T-breds, Stake Races and or with Standardbreds, or any rivalry, I order it up.  No fast food racing, only gourmet and based on what the "palate" desires.

I can do that, because of mistakes and now experience, and what I don't know that can fill a galaxy of libraries I can access, rainy day, lifetime pp's....All the tools, all the stats, take my time and let it come to me.  Forming a warm fuzzy feeling on something, then understanding how to bet is the second half of of the equation!

I call what I do - short term low risk high return potential predictive work AKA GAMBLING!

Let the world be your MENU - Do Not Chase Anything or Anyone!  You deserve better, NO, the absolute BEST!   ;D

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal