Author Topic: Meadowlands cancels rest of card  (Read 7544 times)

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
Re: Meadowlands cancels rest of card
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2023, 05:33:41 PM »
The only reason the Minion said anything, he knew he was going to get an ass reaming. So, throw the drivers under the bus. His idol might not ream him so bad. Jeff, ya don't control everything, just your minion. Drivers still said fuck you!!

stanetelman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2023, 07:22:39 PM »
The only reason the Minion said anything, he knew he was going to get an ass reaming. So, throw the drivers under the bus. His idol might not ream him so bad. Jeff, ya don't control everything, just your minion. Drivers still said fuck you!!

tmbz1 tmbz1

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2023, 07:26:19 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1

BULLSHIT WAS CALLED - Where are the source links to verify your BigM quotes?

WARNING TO ALL ON THIS DUDE'S FICTION, HE'S TAKEN US ON A RIDE AT TIMES!   tmbz1   
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 07:39:41 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2023, 08:04:43 PM »
SAW is a good dude. Santelman is always being creative with Jeffrey quotes. I'm sure gural is thinking those things but he doesn't actually say them to anyone outside of his circle

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2023, 08:16:49 PM »
SAW is a good dude. Santelman is always being creative with Jeffrey quotes. I'm sure gural is thinking those things but he doesn't actually say them to anyone outside of his circle

His (stanetelman) opinion matters plenty, until he puts quotes on fiction and signs it with someone else's name.

That's all, not much.   ;D
It's Official!

Low Groove

• Open / FFA
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2023, 10:32:51 PM »
Source: Trust Me Bro

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2023, 11:20:00 PM »
Source: Trust Me Bro

That was nice, clever and funny and likely true from that dude's (stanetelman's) brain.

13 years ago, as a fan / gambler I reached out to Jeff Gural, this last week I picked up where we left off in that email chain - as a member here had a seemingly legitimate concern.  The truth is truth, and I wasn't ever seeking inside dope with JG on horses, real estate, stocks, BigM is minor league bs to him compared to all his interests and integrity, there is no need for anyone here to spin tales, libel & forgery, fuck no, because we're commenting off it.   

Let's all be real dudes, and expect the same from others, billionaire or not!  tmbz1
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2023, 11:34:11 PM »
stanetelman popped into this thread a few times tonight, his silence (other than his self aggrandizing agreement to his bs) has spoken volumes!  This buds for you bro!   96z.p
It's Official!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2023, 07:50:47 AM »
He who laughs last, laughs best.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2023, 09:24:14 AM »
There are regulations in play if there is lightning detected in the area
"ARCI-014-025 Operations

Track management shall develop a hazardous weather and lightning protocol approved by the commission.
The Commission shall designate the personnel responsible for immediately investigating any known impending threat of dangerous weather conditions to determine if conditions exist which warrant delay and/or cancellation of a performance and/or the notification to the public of such threatening weather conditions.  The first priority of all decisions made shall be the well-being and safety of all persons and animals.
The stewards shall commence a race delay when lightning is detected within 8 miles radius of the racetrack and remain in effect until a minimum of 30 minutes has passed since the last strike is observed within an eight mile radius.
A written report of any such incident shall be filed within 72 hours to the Commission designee by the highest-ranking association official."
there it is----if there was lightning observed in the area for 8 mile radius-and it was still there-30 minutes after a delay----then there is NO ARGUMENT. Rain is not a reason to cancel-unless the track conditions are hazardous.
After the 7th there was a 30 min delay--at which time there was no lightning within 8 miles-only rain some heavy.
Track was in good condition to race.
IMHO Gural was right---couple of pussie drivers didnt want to get wet-or had drives they didnt think they could win on--so they opened their mouth and screamed --CANCEL.
My Dad has been a racing fan for 50 odd years--says some drivers  today are pussies--Drivers up in Canada-drive in snow blizzards at sub zero degrees--no problem. Nobody drives in lightning or lightning in the area--but rain or wind-is no reason to cancel--unless the track conditions are hazardous.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2023, 10:19:33 AM »
There are regulations in play if there is lightning detected in the area
"ARCI-014-025 Operations

Track management shall develop a hazardous weather and lightning protocol approved by the commission.
The Commission shall designate the personnel responsible for immediately investigating any known impending threat of dangerous weather conditions to determine if conditions exist which warrant delay and/or cancellation of a performance and/or the notification to the public of such threatening weather conditions.  The first priority of all decisions made shall be the well-being and safety of all persons and animals.
The stewards shall commence a race delay when lightning is detected within 8 miles radius of the racetrack and remain in effect until a minimum of 30 minutes has passed since the last strike is observed within an eight mile radius.
A written report of any such incident shall be filed within 72 hours to the Commission designee by the highest-ranking association official."
there it is----if there was lightning observed in the area for 8 mile radius-and it was still there-30 minutes after a delay----then there is NO ARGUMENT. Rain is not a reason to cancel-unless the track conditions are hazardous.
After the 7th there was a 30 min delay--at which time there was no lightning within 8 miles-only rain some heavy.
Track was in good condition to race.
IMHO Gural was right---couple of pussie drivers didnt want to get wet-or had drives they didnt think they could win on--so they opened their mouth and screamed --CANCEL.
My Dad has been a racing fan for 50 odd years--says some drivers  today are pussies--Drivers up in Canada-drive in snow blizzards at sub zero degrees--no problem. Nobody drives in lightning or lightning in the area--but rain or wind-is no reason to cancel--unless the track conditions are hazardous.

Thank you very much, finally some real facts, and truth - actual guidelines to direct how to mitigate and or decide how to move forward under a very specific, complex, unique set of circumstances - weather, lightening.

You are OBJECTIVELY correct too in you assessment of seeing all perspectives of the businessman angle (Track owner, drivers, connections), based on this data, very wise.

BOND you've done us a service, and those that choose to read and not be ignorant have the opportunity to thrive on REAL INFORMATION and again COMPLEX.  A++ Report Pal.  Some fucking SPORTS WRITER and or JUDGE shit ya done there! tmbz1 

Shame on me (and others) for our prior ignorance, it's no excuse.   :P 
It's Official!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2023, 01:47:56 PM »
I was a little surprised by cancellation. Though, based just on 45 yrs of betting most big m and mohawk cards and watching, its become evident to me that once s stoppage goes into effect, and regardless of what track says at the time (ie only temporary delay) pribably not going to restart at least 2 out of three times. More often than not temporary stoppage will mean game over (shutd o wn) after and hour or 2 delay.

Harness becoming like nba; where players ( or drivers in our situation) drive the bus as much as owners.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2023, 01:57:15 PM »
I was a little surprised by cancellation. Though, based just on 45 yrs of betting most big m and mohawk cards and watching, its become evident to me that once s stoppage goes into effect, and regardless of what track says at the time (ie only temporary delay) pribably not going to restart at least 2 out of three times. More often than not temporary stoppage will mean game over (shutd o wn) after and hour or 2 delay.

Harness becoming like nba; where players ( or drivers in our situation) drive the bus as much as owners.

It will be probably be a one off, factored in and long forgotten......BU TT IF ANOTHA SOON.....with everyone grabbing for control of the wheel.....get the popcorn.....and get ready for the collision likely to happen.   tmbz1   
It's Official!

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2023, 05:58:01 PM »
Gural and Co sticking it to the drivers this weekend, prob pay back. They added a 4th amatuer race to the menu and even put it on the Saturday card. Vindication

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2023, 06:10:23 PM »
Gural and Co sticking it to the drivers this weekend, prob pay back. They added a 4th amatuer race to the menu and even put it on the Saturday card. Vindication

Yup, 3 on Friday, 1 Saturday.  That's fucking those that bet the BigM and dislike that shit too.  Just as I was going to turn my interest there to see what the recent hoopla, hype was about big pools and transparency, I'll just focus on the derby until I see something I like. 

Don't forget Saturday 3rd (NJMaturity) too, 4 horse race, there the track getting fucked - 0 interest in that, at least they brought an extra 2 bums for Niki and Treach to duke it out last week....August can't come soon enough there!  ;D
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal