Author Topic: meadowlands fixes womens race  (Read 4755 times)

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
meadowlands fixes womens race
« on: March 05, 2023, 12:12:22 AM »
the 2 time trotting horse of the year from ireland gets jammed into a n/w 7500 so tritton can win for fun? 
the horse doesnt belong in the race. any fair race secretary would never let this happen. its like a NBA player going against high school kids.   is it a coincidence that race was picked for the womens race and if so why would a horse of that caliber that doesnt even fit the condition be allowed to race against women who have waited their entire life to race at meadowlands race track for a nice special event honoring them?  someone needs to answer to this but of course it will be ignored. i thought meadowlands had a bit more integrity boy was i wrong

getreal

• Open / FFA
Re: meadowlands fixes womens race
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2023, 01:07:40 AM »
Couldnt agree more, the race was a complete crock! But everybody loves Scottie. Not me. and those amateur races are horrible.

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 04:54:37 PM »
i actually like the amateurs , just cause they kill each other but this was a race setup by the race secretary to give tritton a win. the horse did not belong in the class.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2023, 04:59:14 PM »
He’s banging Tritton so what do you expect?

Shane Tritton

• NW-1
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2023, 06:20:34 PM »
So unlike most people on here I post under my real name , is there any chance that people here could show some kind of simple respect… Lauren certainly doesn’t deserve this type of chauvinistic behavior .. Everyone is  welcome to their opinion on her drives , on how races are handicapped, but to personally attack someone you don’t even know .. kinda childish don’t you think … imagine this was ur daughter/sister/wife and because they are successful in male dominated business they are subject to the abuse that small minded people can’t help themselves to make … please show alittle class …

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023, 08:59:29 PM »
So unlike most people on here I post under my real name , is there any chance that people here could show some kind of simple respect… Lauren certainly doesn’t deserve this type of chauvinistic behavior .. Everyone is  welcome to their opinion on her drives , on how races are handicapped, but to personally attack someone you don’t even know .. kinda childish don’t you think … imagine this was ur daughter/sister/wife and because they are successful in male dominated business they are subject to the abuse that small minded people can’t help themselves to make … please show alittle class …

Who is attacking her? People are upset that the racing secretary opened up the nw7500 to jam this horse in and then designated the race as the women's race so lauren had an obvious advatnage being her own horse. Pretty unfair to all the other women who flew in from all over to race.

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2023, 09:13:44 PM »

o good.    maybe you can explain how your horse got put in this race?  it did not fit there . do you usually drop horses in divisions they dont fit?  this has nothing to do with being a girl. its all about the horse and politics. any other trainer would have been put in the division they were supposed to be in. ESPECIALLY on a special race where women finally get their shot on the big stage. this was a spit in the face to all those hardworking women who drove random horses for their first time just to get steamrolled by a ringer. why dont you show some class and explain to those women why they were put in a race they had no shot of winning? i bet you wont because your spineless and want to just play victim. awww poor you, you got attacked for cheating and now everyones a misoginist lol 

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2023, 10:58:31 PM »
Whats the big deal? So you suck and fuck his dick? Ain’t nobody cares. What people are pissed about is you putting that horse in that class and acting like you didn’t have anything to do with it. Get back on your knees girl.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 11:08:27 PM by MikeAnt »

getreal

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2023, 11:16:54 PM »
I respect Lauren. She does a fine job. And she’s definitely not playing footsie with the race sec. He doesn’t like pretty women. But that race was not a fairly written race by any means.

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2023, 11:17:57 PM »
He’s banging Tritton so what do you expect?

is this really true?   that would explain the full on media blitz from meadowlands for triton. in 2 weeks she was on in the sulky , on  the marc on mike , interviewed and relentlessly talked about on the broadcast and of course given an international champion to race in a nw7500 race lol

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2023, 11:39:49 PM »
A winner of 23 races from 33 starts, Harry Knows has been honoured with the 2021 LeTROT/Irish Harness Racing Association (IHRA) Trotter of the Year award and the 2022 IHRA Trotter of the Year award. He has career earnings of €34,180, or nearly $50,000 CAD.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2023, 12:50:30 PM »
The Meadowlands is making it very difficult to continue to support them.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2023, 01:20:57 PM »
No one is abusing Lauren or you.  You and yours are not victims.  So please, just stop that.

As for Lauren, my opinion is that as long as she is old enough to make her own decisions, I suppose she could be criticized for deciding to essentially roll over her colleagues with your clearly superior horse whose eligibility for the race is questionable at best and sleazy AF at the worse. Then again, maybe she needed a self-esteem boost.

As for you, if you made this charade happen, shame on you.  Greedy AF.  Maybe you shoud focus on self-esteem ... Family Style.

My wife, daughter and sister, you ask?  None would have ever participated in this sham of a competition.  They know better.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2023, 01:25:48 PM »
No one is abusing Lauren or you.  You and yours are not victims.  So please, just stop that.

As for Lauren, my opinion is that as long as she is old enough to make her own decisions, I suppose she could be criticized for deciding to essentially roll over her colleagues with your clearly superior horse whose eligibility for the race is questionable at best and sleazy AF at the worse. Then again, maybe she needed a self-esteem boost.

As for you, if you made this charade happen, shame on you.  Greedy AF.  Maybe you shoud focus on self-esteem ... Family Style.

My wife, daughter and sister, you ask?  None would have ever participated in this sham of a competition.  They know better.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2023, 02:40:30 PM »

suddenly fatty goes silent --- of course he wont answer about his cheating and stepping on the dreams of all those hard working women

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal