Author Topic: Meadowlands drivers TELL pete koch move qualifiers to evening Saturday .  (Read 2835 times)

NJ The best

• Elite
Dave miller, Timmy T, Yannick all have to drive in the afternoon @ the meadows and dont want to miss qualifiers so they moved them to accommodate them. I say fuck them but obviously Gural sucks there cock . He is so 2 faced on this driver bullshit .

captain cash

• Open / FFA
  Would it be a different story, if the drivers involved was Jim Morrill and Jim pantaleano?

NJ The best

• Elite
nope , and those guys are doing just fine this year i would think.

wise owl

• 4 claimer
 to have them before the races is good don't have to ship twice if you do both Judges get paid extra to come in the morning also stop crying all you jerks.

quitpullinmychain

• Stakes Horse
If you had a 3 yo that you have a ton of money into you wouldn't want one of the top drivers qua your horse.Who you are trying to get to stick with you for stake season.No I want Steve Smith or Vinny Ginsberg give me a break.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
drivers should have no say,

Refusedtopace

• Stakes Horse
All Q’s everywhere should be at night. It’s 2018.

eyeinthesky

• Stakes Horse
Dave miller, Timmy T, Yannick all have to drive in the afternoon @ the meadows and dont want to miss qualifiers so they moved them to accommodate them. I say fuck them but obviously Gural sucks there cock . He is so 2 faced on this driver bullshit .

You don't think that it might have been the trainers of these horses that asked Peter to make the change........... .it was a good , logical move.
I doubt that Gural only found out about the change ..afterwards.  Jason and Peter probably got the job done.

Have you considered psychiatric help for your "Gural addiction"  ??

It might be a better solution than all  your negative posts on here

NJ The best

• Elite
hey all im saying is dont go back and forth with those stupid threats to the drivers then take it up the ass.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal