Author Topic: TOP U.S. JEW SCHUMER CALLS OUT #1 HEBREW NETANYAHU ... CALLS HIM A BIGOT...  (Read 3690 times)

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
Arab vote? Really? OK...to what end for Schumer? Sacrificial lamb? He's too selfish and has got too much of an ego for that IMO. I've always felt Schumer is the type who never heard a good idea that wasn't his own, coupled with he always has to be right. JMO.

All you need to know is Schumers senate district is in NYC, a heavily blue city. There is little chance this stance will hurt him, on the other hand Biden can't afford to lose all those arabs voting against him in Michigan.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
All you need to know is Schumers senate district is in NYC, a heavily blue city. There is little chance this stance will hurt him, on the other hand Biden can't afford to lose all those arabs voting against him in Michigan.

Senate district? This guy is a US Senator, and Majority Leader. He represents the entire state. While NYC can be as blue as any blue can get, in today's day and age, cancel culture, and more -- you can piss anyone off -- even your "own people" so to speak. And who is his own people here? Israelis? Look at what his alma mater did. Schumer has already asked for support from constituents, like his neighbor (in NJ) Josh Gottheimer, Blumenthal (from CT), and several in the House, and others, and some people ain't answering the door so quickly. I wouldn't bet on little chance when it comes to religion AND nationality here. Even if it were no chance, it's a divisive.

kantseeback

• Elite
Senate district? This guy is a US Senator, and Majority Leader. He represents the entire state. While NYC can be as blue as any blue can get, in today's day and age, cancel culture, and more -- you can piss anyone off -- even your "own people" so to speak. And who is his own people here? Israelis? Look at what his alma mater did. Schumer has already asked for support from constituents, like his neighbor (in NJ) Josh Gottheimer, Blumenthal (from CT), and several in the House, and others, and some people ain't answering the door so quickly. I wouldn't bet on little chance when it comes to religion AND nationality here. Even if it were no chance, it's a divisive.

I stand corrected on the Senator representing the whole state, I got my house and senate mixed up.
All eyes are on the presidential race, Biden is having a major problem with Arab voters in Michigan. Schumer has little chance of losing for his comments, Biden on the other hand needs that Arab vote and can't afford to alienate the Jewish vote.

Calhoun

• Elite
I stand corrected on the Senator representing the whole state, I got my house and senate mixed up.
All eyes are on the presidential race, Biden is having a major problem with Arab voters in Michigan. Schumer has little chance of losing for his comments, Biden on the other hand needs that Arab vote and can't afford to alienate the Jewish vote.
Fuck, you stupid.

No wonder your teeth falling out.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA

No problem. I think Biden has a lot bigger concern than the Arab vote, in Michigan or elsewhere for that matter. I don't know that the Arab vote is a swing vote for him or anyone. I have no idea. Schumer however cannot afford to alienate any segment of the NY Jewish population, and I am not so sure, but his comments might alienate some of them. I don't live in NY, but his comments to me were very self-serving and arrogant. 

WillieGoldberg

• NW-1
Trump has his own problems; his bedroom police isn't exactly popular, nor are many of the NSDAP policies and tactics employed by MAGA

kantseeback

• Elite
Fuck, you stupid.

No wonder your teeth falling out.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Hey buddy,
Just a quick question since you have a lot of experience with dentures, which is better?
Super Poligrip?
or
Fixodent?

Gaagoots

• Elite
No problem. I think Biden has a lot bigger concern than the Arab vote, in Michigan or elsewhere for that matter. I don't know that the Arab vote is a swing vote for him or anyone. I have no idea. Schumer however cannot afford to alienate any segment of the NY Jewish population, and I am not so sure, but his comments might alienate some of them. I don't live in NY, but his comments to me were very self-serving and arrogant.
That's because he's an arrogant Jew!

Calhoun

• Elite
Hey buddy,
Just a quick question since you have a lot of experience with dentures, which is better?
Super Poligrip?
or
Fixodent?
For your broke ass, you should just go Dollar Store and get some Spackle and Chicklets.

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
israel is gonna get us attacked.       again.    we need to stop supporting these sick monsters

kantseeback

• Elite
For your broke ass, you should just go Dollar Store and get some Spackle and Chicklets.
I'll keep that in mind next time I visit Family Dollar.
I just read an article that explained that constipation may lead to frustration and lashing out at others.
May I suggest you take some Miralax before bed or eat a bran cereal for breakfast.   

Calhoun

• Elite
Court: You must pay $454 million.

Trump: But I am rich and white and don't want to.

Court: OK, you must pay $175 million in 10 days.

Trump: And if I can't, or don't want to?

Court: I am sure we can work something out.

Meanwhile, black kids selling cigarettes get murdered by racist white cops.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Court: You must pay $454 million.

Trump: But I am rich and white and don't want to.

Court: OK, you must pay $175 million in 10 days.

Trump: And if I can't, or don't want to?

Court: I am sure we can work something out.

Meanwhile, black kids selling cigarettes get murdered by racist white cops.
Are you fucking kidding black kids are robbing jewelry stores and malls throughout the country and not a fucking peep out of you? Who the fuck are you kidding with that black comment?

It’s never been a better time to be black just ask Obama and his bullshit wife along with Oprah.

Calhoun

• Elite
Are you fucking kidding black kids are robbing jewelry stores and malls throughout the country and not a fucking peep out of you? Who the fuck are you kidding with that black comment?

It’s never been a better time to be black just ask Obama and his bullshit wife along with Oprah.

You mad because Petrelli made you his Bitch.  ngc3 ngc3

Yes, Obama still running shit.  We know.

Yes, some colored folk pilfered a couple handbags. BFD

You a Trump Retard 1000%.  ngc3 ngc3

And SCM Bitch.

Don't forget to blame Antifa too, you feeble simp.  ngc3 ngc3

bond

• Elite
Totally Agree.
Schumer is a traitor to Israel . On the one hand supposedly supports Israel-then tries to get the Arab vote by going against them. Typical political  ahole. Hamas is using its own people as shields in the war--and now is willing to have them all starve to death by outrageous demands to have a cease fire. They want Israel to release over 1000 Palestinians from prison -among them over 100 who have committed rape and murder and are in jail for life. Then they want Israel to withdraw from Gaza and allow everyone to go home. Meanwhile they tried to smuggle in 100's of high tech missiles from Iran-while talks were being conducted. Fuck Hamas--- Palestinians should be helping the Israelis getting rid of Hamas-at least that way they can survive and have a chance for peace. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal