Author Topic: TOP U.S. JEW SCHUMER CALLS OUT #1 HEBREW NETANYAHU ... CALLS HIM A BIGOT...  (Read 3699 times)

panhunter

• 4 claimer
This piece of shit is just trying to make the worst human being and President(I gagged when  I typed that) we ever had look good.
Be careful a lot will try to be changed before election, then we'll all need vaseline for the ass f**king were going to take if God forbid
this c**ksucker wins reelection!

Gaagoots

• Elite
This piece of shit is just trying to make the worst human being and President(I gagged when  I typed that) we ever had look good.
Be careful a lot will try to be changed before election, then we'll all need vaseline for the ass f**king were going to take if God forbid
this c**ksucker wins reelection!
👍👏👏

Gaagoots

• Elite
The Jews created a Jewel in a desert not to mention all the wonderful things that they have invented and created. We would’ve probably had a cure for cancer if it had not been for that POS Hitler.

Calhoun

• Elite
When does the genocide stop?

Saw Jared Kushner on TV.  He said, "they need to clear out Gaza and clean it up. That real estate will be valuable."

Fucking Hebrew Greed, that Kushner.

Fuck Bibi and everyone that looks like him.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Make way for more apartments and retail.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Another tear down like the Monmouth Mall
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

Gaagoots

• Elite
When does the genocide stop?

Saw Jared Kushner on TV.  He said, "they need to clear out Gaza and clean it up. That real estate will be valuable."

Fucking Hebrew Greed, that Kushner.

Fuck Bibi and everyone that looks like him.
Please post a link sounds like bullshit to me.

Calhoun

• Elite
Please post a link sounds like bullshit to me.
Calhoun never lies.

This time ... just this ONE TIME ... I will give you what you asked for to prove Calhoun never lies.

This is Google "Kushner Clean Up Gaza." You can choose from dozens of news orgs that covered his disgusting comments:

https://www.google.com/search?q=kushner+clean+up+gaza&rlz=1CAFORO_enUS1000&oq=kushner+clean+up+gaza&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCjE0NjY3ajBqMTWoAgCwAgA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

“Gaza’s waterfront property, it could be very valuable,..."

"I think from Israel’s perspective, I would do my best to move the people out and then clean it up,...”

Spin it how you wish, son.  It's disgusting, hateful rhetoric from a greedy Hebrew.

Now, I suggest you apologize to Calhoun.

bond

• Elite
Schumer is a disgusting POS.Traitor to Israel and USA.
Im with Israel all the way. They need to get rid of Hamas-a blight on Humanity.
Israel cleaned up Gaza--turned it into a paradise. Muslims turned it into a shithole.
The sooner Palestinians get rid of Hamas-along with Israels help--the world will be a better place.
The radical religious fanatics -Hamas-along with all the other Houthis etc--need to be wiped out.
Let Israel get on with the job IMHO.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
Israel cleaned up Gaza--turned it into a paradise. Muslims turned it into a shithole.
The sooner Palestinians get rid of Hamas-along with Israels help--the world will be a better place.
The radical religious fanatics -Hamas-along with all the other Houthis etc--need to be wiped out.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
Political discussions are for suckers. Complete no-win. So, like the lemmings, here I go, LOL.

Since when did Schumer become judge, jury, and executioner for the people of Israel, the governance and political infrastructure of Israel as a nation, and simply put, a self-proclaimed agent and demander of change? Because he's Jewish? Because he feels being the highest ranking elected Jewish official makes him qualified to be the voice? While Schumer has labeled himself, and is perceived as being a friend of Israel for many years -- now he's speaking to some part of a nation -- this is very inappropriate and a very divisive position. What's his motivation here? More divisiveness? More turmoil? More angst and hostility? Well, if so, he hit his mark.

bello

• Elite

Well said Mr. Bond!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
Political discussions are for suckers. Complete no-win. So, like the lemmings, here I go, LOL.

Since when did Schumer become judge, jury, and executioner for the people of Israel, the governance and political infrastructure of Israel as a nation, and simply put, a self-proclaimed agent and demander of change? Because he's Jewish? Because he feels being the highest ranking elected Jewish official makes him qualified to be the voice? While Schumer has labeled himself, and is perceived as being a friend of Israel for many years -- now he's speaking to some part of a nation -- this is very inappropriate and a very divisive position. What's his motivation here? More divisiveness? More turmoil? More angst and hostility? Well, if so, he hit his mark.

In my opinion the Democrat party is trying to play both sides of the coin, they don't want to lose the Jewish vote or the Arab vote so Biden plays the Israel side and Schumer plays the Arab side.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
In my opinion the Democrat party is trying to play both sides of the coin, they don't want to lose the Jewish vote or the Arab vote so Biden plays the Israel side and Schumer plays the Arab side.

Arab vote? Really? OK...to what end for Schumer? Sacrificial lamb? He's too selfish and has got too much of an ego for that IMO. I've always felt Schumer is the type who never heard a good idea that wasn't his own, coupled with he always has to be right. JMO.

Calhoun

• Elite
LOL

What a bunch of Fox/Newsmax/OAN/MAGA fools you all are.

You think this is Schumer talking?

This is Biden's work and good for him. 

Simps you all are and ever will be.

p.s.... You're all too cowardly to comment on the greedy Hebrew Kushner's remarks.

bello

• Elite
LOL

What a bunch of Fox/Newsmax/OAN/MAGA fools you all are.

You think this is Schumer talking?

This is Biden's work and good for him. 

Simps you all are and ever will be.

p.s.... You're all too cowardly to comment on the greedy Hebrew Kushner's remarks.

If they had leaders who could recognize how valuable Gaza could have been instead of the cowards at Hamas, stealing $$$ that could have been used for good and hiding behind their own women and children, things would be  much different. But no one steps up. This is why NO other Arab country will take them in. Forever victims and terrorists!

All it would take to end this is give back the hostages and for Hamas to crawl out from behind their own kids and surrender. Until then, Israel will eliminate them!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal