Author Topic: CANADA DRIVERS MOVE SOUTH  (Read 17233 times)

NJ The best

• Elite
Re: CANADA DRIVERS MOVE SOUTH
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2021, 11:05:41 AM »
Auciello and Blake mc both suck in the states , goodluck.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2021, 11:06:26 AM »
Filion has plenty of money hes in no rush to come south.

Third Over

• 4 claimer
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2021, 11:07:11 AM »
FYI..as soon as Ontario racing reopens,every trainer and driver mentioned here will be back with bells on..the horses will be back too,the threat of not returning is utterly bullshit..the boys are just doing it to stay sharp..FACT.!!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2021, 12:43:15 PM »
agreed on filion, he is much older than the others( except henrey) and so should have more tucked away and can use a short break
and yes the trainers and drivers will be running back , cmon they have it good here and they know it, you think they are going to make the same money picking up some average drives in the USA as opposed to getting 10 drives a night at Mohawk

the average horses might be another story, with all tracks open some people might be looking for decent overnight horses so some could certainly stay if they are offered a fair price, also many owners and trainers in Canada will need some cash and selling is the fastest way as opposed to trying to earn it in purse money back at mohawk

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2021, 01:02:12 PM »
look at Auciello in canada vs his Us stats.   He doesn't win here.

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2021, 01:34:23 PM »
Blais, MacIntosh, McNair, Auciello all moved their horses so I don't don't think the Canadian drivers McNair and McClure will have a problem, I think they will do well. There is some history between Jamieson and Meadowlands and not of the good kind so I think that's why he decided on Tioga and this was before Gural. And it kind of shows you what Jamieson is all about he thinks he is great and he thinks he will layover those Tioga drivers.

OR...

He's staying busy, making a few bucks doing something that has been his life's work and it has nothing to do with "thinking he'll layover Tioga drivers"...

YOU KNOW-IT-ALL-BUT-KNOW-NOTHING, KEYBOARD WARRIOR WANNABE FUCKING WIND BAG.  Go nuke a Pizza Pocket and play with your pecker. Idiot, Jesus!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2021, 02:27:37 PM »
jamie jamiseon did whats right for him

he wasnt goin to get many drives at bigm,

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2021, 02:48:03 PM »
jamie jamiseon did whats right for him

he wasnt goin to get many drives at bigm,
neither would Jody

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2021, 03:28:01 PM »

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2021, 04:25:58 PM »
ONT drivers and trainers will head back quickly once tracks get the clear to race. Purses at Mohawk are better on average and sire stakes will get going in a hurry. Plus, I would believe if AM got a vaccine within a week every Canadian coming down with have been vaccinated and no need to have to quarantine.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2021, 04:36:06 PM »
ONT drivers and trainers will head back quickly once tracks get the clear to race. Purses at Mohawk are better on average and sire stakes will get going in a hurry. Plus, I would believe if AM got a vaccine within a week every Canadian coming down with have been vaccinated and no need to have to quarantine.

wrong

https://standardbredcanada.ca/news/4-21-21/mcnair-moving-stateside.html

thats not what drivers are sayin

but again,,, ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

on  a side note

why didnt you race your pacer ,,in jim landess series at hoosier

nice money   ....good final....

why ohio?and those shity short stretch tracks,

just askin
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 04:39:17 PM by LUCPARK »

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2021, 08:52:16 PM »
Some may think your the one coming off as the keyboard tough guy, not me your nothing more than a trailer trash clown children should be seen and not heard from.

"TRAILER TRASH CLOWN"  WINS THIS HEAT ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Crash

• Top Claimer
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2021, 09:52:56 AM »

Even with vaccination they still have to quarantine. There is no exceptions on vaccination status yet. So Canadians stay home!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2021, 10:24:56 AM »
Thanks Crash but have they given a time period on quarantine? Our HS in AZ went from 10 days late last year now it's just 5 days. At least for them they will be able to get vaccinated.

As far as racing in OH I will keep it short and simple. I paid into KY and IN and if he isn't a sire stake horse I have options in two places. Didn't pay into that series and IN writes plenty of mini series. OH maiden is a shorter ship, day race, 1k more in purse, and doesn't go last race of the night in IN then 3:30hr drive to Paris, KY.  So better for the horse hope that helps your curiosity. Speaking of Rok what was the reason for living the previous barn?  just askin...

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2021, 11:06:57 AM »
Sold all my two and three year olds from last year bought three new colts kept our RGF with Irv little disappointing last year with my babies I thought we were doing better it is what it is I got figured I got one more good run at three years in the business and then I am out of the horse business

Bought back rock and Tony claimed  a filly last week bought  back Rocky J squirrel the racing in Illinois and Hoosierpark

With a different trainer

So far all my two year olds are doing their job good right  hopefully RGF will be very good again in few months and we’ll see how it goes

Jim

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 11:11:10 AM by LUCPARK »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal