Author Topic: Casey Colemen and Marc Herley  (Read 43342 times)

Third Over

• 4 claimer
Re: Casey Colemen and Marc Herley
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2021, 01:39:30 PM »
Casie makes/averages $3million a yr between her many Champions and her 4 big Stallions who are doin double duty down under,that's for 10yrs straight..she doesn't need owners or the kiwi,jus a few good partners,,she's gonna be fine,stop kicking people when they're down,its a very bad look  Merry Xmas ya'll

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2021, 03:19:28 AM »
HEY THIRD,
INFORM THE LESS CONNECTED,HOW MUCH DOES CASIE CLEAR WITH HER 4 STALLIONS AFTER TAXES,FLIGHTS OVER SEAS,TAXES OVER SEAS,ADVERTISING HERE AND OVER SEAS. PLUS THE COST OF FREEZING THE SEAMEN? PLUS WHAT EVER FARM GETS PAID IN BREEDING'S ETC.
I WISH THE WOMAN NO ILL WILL. BUT CHECK YOUR FIGURES BEFORE YOU POST UTTER STUPIDITY. AND I'M SURE THE FARMS AND PARTNER MIGHT WANT SOME MONEY.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2021, 09:56:13 PM »
also please dont forget that betting line is moderate to a failure, she bought quite a few of the first crop at a big bill
likely bought a few mares to breed to him as well
also stag party tbd but?
we all know expenses are real and can dwarf apparent earnings

No passing lane 4U

• NW-1
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2021, 02:48:39 AM »
Holy fuck  73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
I heard she got great kitty 🐈 and 🌬️

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2021, 06:25:01 AM »
Hammer I agree with you, sometimes it's best not to pay any attention to the numerous mental midgets their all geniuses  ngc3

"their all geniuses". Actually, they're all geniuses.

Third Over

• 4 claimer
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2021, 12:11:13 PM »
Hammer,listen up dummy,facts are facts..I did the numbers minus 33% of total expenses,divided by 1/3 share of the net..follow along,if u can..Sportswriter alone is $30million,throw in Betterthancheddar, American Ideal,and Betting Line who will flourish in Ontario for another $20 million..its kinda funny u only mention Stag Party,and forget to acknowledge the good ones,lol.. she did it right,surrounded herself with influential people who advised and pointed her in the right direction,all bias aside,she's hit 3 home runs.!! I just give her credit where credit is due.

Third Over

• 4 claimer
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2021, 12:20:27 PM »
Hammer I agree with you, sometimes it's best not to pay any attention to the numerous mental midgets their all geniuses  ngc3
Hey Ice I don't think u wanna try stirring shit up with me,you really know fuck all about what's really going on about Ontario,,if you need to be schooled,I'll educate u real quick..be careful son,u just never know who ur really talking to!!

AsPromised

• Top Claimer
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2021, 02:20:54 PM »
Be careful when you go to put your hand down there, expecting to grab a fish that turns out to be a sausage instead!!! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I heard she got great kitty 🐈 and 🌬️

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2021, 02:24:26 PM »
I hate when that happens

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2021, 02:23:59 AM »
HEY HALF I JUST LOOKED UP SPORTS WRITER HOW IS HE WORTH 30 MILLION. NOW SEE IF YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS HE STANDS FOR 6,500 CANADIAN WHICH IS UNDER

5,000 US. BETTING LINE CAME FROM HANOVER ,WHERE HE WAS GIVEN A CHANCE TO BE A STALLION,HE FAILED.

CASIE HAD ONE OWNER BACK IN THE BEGINNING WHO TOOK HER UNDER HIS WING. HE INVESTED FOR HER,BUT NOW THAT'S HISTORY. THE GIRL IS AN INSECURE SPENDER.

FROM THE EXPENSIVE CAR'S TO HOME'S TO HORSE'S TO LAWYERS FEE'S. IT ALL ADDS UP. WHAT EVER GUARDIAN ANGLE'S SHE HAD IN WEG. THEY'RE GONE. SHE HASN'T HAD

MANY GO FORWARD IN THE LAST FEW YEARS. ALL THAT MONEY GOING OUT AND VERY LITTLE COMING BACK IN.

SO IN CLOSING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU ARE. ALL I KNOW IS YOUR NOT MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT WHEN YOUR WRONG. MATH NEVER LIES.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2021, 02:25:32 PM »
Will you guys video the fight for Horseplop

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2021, 04:46:10 PM »
KICK HIS MAKING THINGS UP ASS
ICE. SPANK HIM LIKE THE BITCH HE IS.

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2021, 05:50:44 PM »
Harness racing people don't understand the real world of work and salary and investing vs longevity,  Casie is young.  My daughter is the same age.  Even if Casie has 2 million liquid at this point in her life she has to keep working.  When she is 67 she will not have enough money to completely retire.  This is a reality now for young professionals.    Whoever pushes that angle of all her stallions have Casie set for life and that breedings are a cash cow for life, is pushing a false narrative.  I have been in this business for ages in all aspects and even had a few REALLY good horses and great clients but I am not "rich" at 76 and no stallion ever made me real money and believe me, I had a lot of shares in a few very good stallions for many years.  Maybe in the end I pulled 100k out of that overall but the expenses are outrageous.  Yes I have a lot of money but My wife and I are on a fixed budget but life is good and relatives think we are "billionaires" and I have to laugh but we are not RICH by any means but it took me 54 years to get here and at a level of comfort that equals our lifestyle of travel and quality of life.  We are even thinking of downsizing to up our leisure years as far as travel goes, Maybe getting a small condo and spending down the liquid from our house sale, but what if I live to be 95 or my wife?  Yes I get SS and I dont have to eat at chinese buffets with coupons but my eye is often on my bank balance.  My daughter is a nurse practitioner and she has been very smart with her income for the past 16 years of employment.  Her home is now valued at 1.5 million and climbing and it is in demand.  (she paid 400k) lucky yes, and she rents it out for income at a large sum per month and lives with me to accrue more money, but she also makes a great salary and has saved nearly a million bucks liquid Yet she worries that if she doesn't have more than 4 million or close to it when she is 67, she will have a retirement shortfall.  Her CFP said that everyone in the 40 age range now have an uphill battle for appreciable wealth into the 2040s and 50s.  She will not be able to live like a rich person or at least a person of means so she is re-investing in other small properties..  She even talks about the distant future and says 'maybe I will open up a yogurt stand" and stuff like that. It sounds greedy, but you have to be careful about what you think is rich or wealthy.  Harness racing people think that this person is rich or  that person is loaded but they aren't.  They are at best about a third as rich as a white collar worker who has no horses to feed.    You have to realize that my daughter does not have to feed horses and board horses and vet horses and pay salaries and taxes in two countries and health insurance like Casie does.  My daughter knows what her pay will be from week to week and she has benefits etc.  Nobody I know in racing has any money.  There are a few who got out and made money but on the average most horsemen are broke or close to it when they hit retirement age.  I don't know, maybe Casie has been smart but she certainly doesn't strike me as a smart person.  On the contrary.  She was stupid to marry that guy because he's headed nowhere.  I hope she is okay but if she was in on that FBI stuff, I have no pity. 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 05:54:52 PM by Carnival People »

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2021, 07:08:18 PM »

Not many people would brag about their daughter being a world class leech. Congratulations. You are a proud daddy.

I thought it was fucked up too tmbz1 tmbz1

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2021, 02:04:28 AM »
I thought it was fucked up too tmbz1 tmbz1

She is far from a leech.  She is a very unselfish young woman who suffered a terrible loss in her life and then in the beginning she came here ten years to help with the care of my mother who died at age 99 a few years ago and to heal from the loss of her husband in a car wreck when she was only 25.   There is always a story about people that other people do not know.  She pays far more than her fair share and I love her more than life itself.   

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal