Author Topic: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!  (Read 8251 times)

toothman

• Stakes Horse
Re: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!
« Reply #150 on: March 11, 2024, 09:31:26 PM »
Doesn’t matter if you’re  Rep, Dem, I or Whig party, every American should be enraged on how Biden is supersizing his power with a massive increase in the size & spending of this government. $7.3T? Are u kidding!!!

Get real, man although I don't think you can. It would involve facts.

Trump's Budget Deficit
President Trump continued the trend of pushing the deficit higher as he sought massive tax cuts and increased defense spending. His first budget for the 2018 fiscal year recorded a deficit of $779 billion.

The deficit reached $984 billion in 2019 under Trump and it hit more than $1 trillion in 2020 before Congress passed a $2 trillion stimulus package to fight the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic.
U.S. Office of Management and Budget. "The Historical Tables," Page 28.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #151 on: March 11, 2024, 11:21:54 PM »

Trump's Budget Deficit
President Trump continued the trend of pushing the deficit higher as he sought massive tax cuts and increased defense spending. His first budget for the 2018 fiscal year recorded a deficit of $779 billion.

The deficit reached $984 billion in 2019 under Trump and it hit more than $1 trillion in 2020 before Congress passed a $2 trillion stimulus package to fight the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic.

So Trump ran a deficit to give everyone a tax break and beef up our military? Sounds worthwhile.
What did Biden spend the bucks on?

Buckeye

• Top Claimer
« Reply #152 on: March 11, 2024, 11:38:47 PM »
So Trump ran a deficit to give everyone a tax break and beef up our military? Sounds worthwhile.
What did Biden spend the bucks on?
no genius. The rich got huge tax breaks. Several also didn't pay anything because auditing was cut deeply. The average Joe got a payroll tax cut. It sunsetted and many people got smaller refunds that ended up being a net loser.
Our military didn't get better pay or weapons for use in the field. Space Force was a money scam. Almost 1/3 of the US debt was from Trump. Clinton balanced the budget and there was even a surplus. Bush ran it up; Obama was flat. Trump exploded debt. He's a business failure.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #153 on: March 12, 2024, 12:45:38 AM »
no genius. The rich got huge tax breaks. Several also didn't pay anything because auditing was cut deeply. The average Joe got a payroll tax cut. It sunsetted and many people got smaller refunds that ended up being a net loser.
Our military didn't get better pay or weapons for use in the field. Space Force was a money scam. Almost 1/3 of the US debt was from Trump. Clinton balanced the budget and there was even a surplus. Bush ran it up; Obama was flat. Trump exploded debt. He's a business failure.

There are holes in that story large enough to drive a truck through.
Obama was flat? Where did you hear that MSNBC?

Clinton did do a good job when he teamed up during his 2nd term with speaker of the house Newt Gingrich. But that was way way back in the 90's in the last century.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #154 on: March 12, 2024, 06:22:58 AM »

Furthermore, what do you call making a cashier at a grocery store making minimum wage pay for someones college debt?

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #155 on: March 12, 2024, 08:15:17 AM »
The rich got huge tax breaks. Several also didn't pay anything because auditing was cut .

Tell me you live in your mom’s basement without telling me you live in your mom’s basement.

Auditing was cut  hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1

Please let calhound or I discuss taxes as we are the only CPAs on site
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #156 on: March 12, 2024, 09:20:47 AM »
This morning is your friendly reminder to all you paranoid xenophobic MAGA morons that there's a bloated orange buffoon who's married not 1 but 2 immigrants, was birthed by an immigrant, and who has employed hordes of immigrants. Be on the lookout for him because he loves being around immigrants.  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

You may now remove your tin foil hats and yell upstairs to your mothers and ask for your usual grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup for lunch.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2024, 10:04:00 AM »
Yes It’s great that the rich got tax breaks. Did you ever work for a bum? No you most likely worked for somebody that was wealthy that provided jobs.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2024, 10:05:39 AM »

Trump's Budget Deficit

Get real? So you’re saying, Biden didn’t increase the deficit? Unbelievable

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2024, 10:22:57 AM »
toothman is Calhoun only dumber. ngc3
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2024, 11:41:04 AM »
If you work 40 hours a week you should make enough to live on if you don't some thing is wrong and as far as Trump he is all done thanks to the voters of the U.S.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2024, 12:21:09 PM »
If you work 40 hours a week you should make enough to live on if you don't some thing is wrong and as far as Trump he is all done thanks to the voters of the U.S.

Entry level jobs pay nowhere near enough to live on rather they are sort of training for mostly younger people to learn good workplace manners.

In my lifetime, which is quite long there were always entry level jobs.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2024, 03:28:12 PM »
Entry level jobs pay nowhere near enough to live on rather they are sort of training for mostly younger people to learn good workplace manners.

In my lifetime, which is quite long there were always entry level jobs.
tmbz1

NJ Observer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #163 on: March 13, 2024, 07:26:53 AM »
TRUMP IS SINKING IN THE POLLS LIKE THE TITANIC!!! DON'T WORRY ALL YOU MAGA HAT CHUCKLEHEADS, IT'S ONLY A FEW POLLS AND THEY WILL SWAY BACK + FORTH LIKE A WILLOW IN THE WIND UNTIL THE ELECTION!!! AT THAT TIME, JUST ENOUGH SMART RINOS WILL BURY THE BEDMINSTER BELLY ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
SEE SOME OF YOU AT THE SWAMP THE NEXT 2 WEEKENDS!!! GOT A UNION GATHERING THIS WEEK AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY THERE ON THE 22ND!!!
DEPORT THE MEXICALI!!!  PENA ES EL CHEATO Y STUPIDO!!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #164 on: March 13, 2024, 09:41:37 AM »
TRUMP IS SINKING IN THE POLLS LIKE THE TITANIC!!! DON'T WORRY ALL YOU MAGA HAT CHUCKLEHEADS, IT'S ONLY A FEW POLLS AND THEY WILL SWAY BACK + FORTH LIKE A WILLOW IN THE WIND UNTIL THE ELECTION!!! AT THAT TIME, JUST ENOUGH SMART RINOS WILL BURY THE BEDMINSTER BELLY ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
SEE SOME OF YOU AT THE SWAMP THE NEXT 2 WEEKENDS!!! GOT A UNION GATHERING THIS WEEK AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY THERE ON THE 22ND!!!
NJ Observer… Stick to your Governor Murphy he’s doing a great job! Newark and Paterson crime rate has NEVER been higher! Keep paying your taxes dummy!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal