Author Topic: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!  (Read 8024 times)

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
Re: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!
« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2024, 10:38:29 PM »
Trump lost by 10 million votes last time bet it will be thirty this time.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2024, 10:41:11 PM »
The same could be said for Biden...

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #197 on: March 13, 2024, 10:41:45 PM »
!

Get used to it....there's gonna be a new sheriff in town and his name is Donald Trump!

Reggie Hammond!

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #198 on: March 13, 2024, 10:49:00 PM »
I love all these liberals coming out of the closet it shows me that they're worried and yes you will have a new president come November!

Get used to it....there's gonna be a new sheriff in town and his name is Donald Trump!

I always thought there might be only 2 or 3 actual people posting with many screen names. Everywhere I go and almost every person I talk to doesn't have kind words about Biden. Some of the things the Dems stand for are just downright perverted,
Biological males competing in women's sports.
Tranvestites tutoring kindergarteners.
DEI , - Choosing a person for a position based on the category they belong to verses ability.
to name just a few.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #199 on: March 13, 2024, 10:52:22 PM »
Trump lost by 10 million votes last time bet it will be thirty this time.
Well, those 10 million that crossed the southern border should add to Biden's total.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2024, 11:07:13 PM »
Listen your stupid Trump jerk they have been crossing the border for 50 years no one has stopped it.

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #201 on: March 14, 2024, 02:06:25 AM »
Well, those 10 million that crossed the southern border should add to Biden's total.
if they aren't citizens they can't vote. Stop being scared like a baby rabbit. Jeez you idiots really don't have a clue.
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #202 on: March 14, 2024, 02:52:48 AM »
Answering you idiots or idiot with many screen names is an exercise in futility.

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #203 on: March 14, 2024, 03:59:18 AM »
Answering you idiots or idiot with many screen names is an exercise in futility.
I don't know who you're talking about but I've been here since it started and I've only had 1 name forever. Maybe you got better inside info than I do but if you're addressing me you are dead wrong.

Now back to shitting in your pants about scary non white faces. I pity you in your lilly white bubble.
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #204 on: March 14, 2024, 05:59:21 AM »
I'll consider voting for Trump...if the choice is between him and Hitler. Just about anyone else and it's anyone else.
No dictators!
No autocratic!
No Putin asskissers!
No Epstein Island pedos!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #205 on: March 14, 2024, 06:26:20 AM »
Get ready all anti-Trumpers. Appalachian maggots like Kantseeback and Gaagoots are already writing their “ we were cheated” speeches when Biden wins by 20,000,000 votes in November. And you know the anti-American Trump will again be telling all the other MAGA morons to “take our country back” hoping we see a repeat of the January 6 insurrection. Thank goodness there are many more Americans whose cry of “Never Again” is much stronger than anything else the MAGA morons have to say about.

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
  • Dr Viktor Kleber Plopenstein Creatore Del Centauro
« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2024, 06:44:44 AM »
Get ready all anti-Trumpers. Appalachian maggots like Kantseeback and Gaagoots are already writing their “ we were cheated” speeches when Biden wins by 20,000,000 votes in November. And you know the anti-American Trump will again be telling all the other MAGA morons to “take our country back” hoping we see a repeat of the January 6 insurrection. Thank goodness there are many more Americans whose cry of “Never Again” is much stronger than anything else the MAGA morons have to say about.

Careful, the majority of Americans rate Biden and Trump very poorly, and as a first come to mind is a very negative reaction.  They both had their day, their time in our lifetime, and it has since passed.  Time for the USA to move on to something strong, energetic and intelligent.

RFK Jr. is a dimwit.

1992 Ross Perot 18.91%, 19,743,821 of the popular vote.

If No Labels' gets their act together.

If Newsom jumps ship.

A Gavin Newsom / Jon Huntsman Jr. could be a very attractive ticket.  Or even the reverse. 

It's time for a America to push away the 2 plates of divisive old crap and order off the menu. 

Ya never know.   :o

Death will join us together

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2024, 10:08:40 AM »
I always thought there might be only 2 or 3 actual people posting with many screen names. Everywhere I go and almost every person I talk to doesn't have kind words about Biden. Some of the things the Dems stand for are just downright perverted,
Biological males competing in women's sports.
Tranvestites tutoring kindergarteners.
DEI , - Choosing a person for a position based on the category they belong to verses ability.
to name just a few.
I noticed the exact same thing! You have to remember here you’re dealing with most of them that are bust out losers that piss all their money away to track.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #208 on: March 14, 2024, 10:11:51 AM »
Careful, the majority of Americans rate Biden and Trump very poorly, and as a first come to mind is a very negative reaction.  They both had their day, their time in our lifetime, and it has since passed.  Time for the USA to move on to something strong, energetic and intelligent.

RFK Jr. is a dimwit.

If Newsom jumps ship.

A Gavin Newsom / Jon Huntsman Jr. could be a very attractive ticket.  Or even the reverse. 

It's time for a America to push away the 2 plates of divisive old crap and order off the menu. 

I definitely see your point however can you imagine if something happened God forbid to Biden and that jackass of a vice president took over.! Most of these bust out losers would probably ogle her farts!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #209 on: March 14, 2024, 10:21:16 AM »

RFK Jr. is a dimwit.

If Newsom jumps ship.

I really think the only one that could have beaten Trump would be Michelle and she's not running but that could be bullshit too.

Gavin Newsom has destroyed California but then again most of these assholes liberals vote on looks and are not even aware of that.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal