Author Topic: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!  (Read 8039 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!
« Reply #180 on: March 13, 2024, 07:20:43 PM »
in general do you ever wonder how politicians who are not paid very much( to my knowledge the potus makes $400k plus a few perks) end with with hundreds of millions
pelosie, basically a criminal
obama, clinton have tens of millions if not more

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2024, 07:50:20 PM »
Even though Trump would piss on Kantseeback and Gaagoots given the opportunity, these guys just refuse to acknowledge things like Trump photoshopping his inauguration.  Can you imagine waking up each day thinking like these deniers? No matter what the truth about Trump exists, these MAGA morons will refuse to acknowledge it. I guess the next thing these guys will cheer, if given the opportunity, is Trump cutting their social security and Medicare benefits. Joe Biden may be in his grave by then but Gaagoots and Kantseeback will blame Biden not Trump. The absolutely worst President in our history but these idiots will go to their graves willing to eat the shit that comes out of Trump’s ass while wearing those stupid MAGA hats.

Why are you delusional about inflated prices of everything? You refuse to believe that Biden has something to do with those large numbers at the bottom of your grocery receipt while you are concentrated on an inauguration that took place over 3 years ago, there is a Trump derangement syndrome.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #182 on: March 13, 2024, 07:52:49 PM »
in general do you ever wonder how politicians who are not paid very much( to my knowledge the potus makes $400k plus a few perks) end with with hundreds of millions
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

How did Joe Biden buy 3 mansions on a politician's salary, asking for a friend.

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #183 on: March 13, 2024, 08:00:44 PM »
Typical misinformation and gaslighting. Pelosi comes from a wealthy family (organized crime adjacent but well off east coast $) Paul has $ too
The Clintons make a fortune on the rubber chicken circuit (speaking) $$$; ditto for Obama.
There's plenty of headscratcher wealth in the 3 branches of government - both parties are chock-full of this.
Funny how you mentioned only Democrats. How does that Butterface MTG have 2 nickels to rub together? Boebert too. Her ex went from a total bustout to being given a $400k+ job in the energy sector.
This is why they call it a Swamp!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #184 on: March 13, 2024, 08:01:33 PM »
And here we go again. Say or ask anything about Trump and the MAGA morons answer like robots…Biden did this, Clinton did that etc. etc. Did any of these people get past the third grade? I was told if you are asked a question answer the question. But the MAGA schools in Appalachia must teach their kids differently by mastering the art of deflection and denial.

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #185 on: March 13, 2024, 08:13:04 PM »
And here we go again. Say or ask anything about Trump and the MAGA morons answer like robots…Biden did this, Clinton did that etc. etc. Did any of these people get past the third grade? I was told if you are asked a question answer the question. But the MAGA schools in Appalachia must teach their kids differently by mastering the art of deflection and denial.
every accusation in MAGA land is a confession. They're the ones with hordes of pedos. Their burning desire to own the libs leads them to come up with lame ass sayings like Derangement Syndrome. There's no independent thinking, only regurgitation of whatever serial liars like Steve "I went crazy in an Italian monastery" Bannon say. Fox News paid $787,000,000 for lying and Newsmax and OAN will be out out of business for same but they eat up every serving of BS with a spoon. Alex Jones another lying fat fuck also a billion poorer and they can't get enough of the fantasies.
Mind blowing stupidity!

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #186 on: March 13, 2024, 08:14:23 PM »
Even though Trump would piss on Kantseeback and Gaagoots given the opportunity, these guys just refuse to acknowledge things like Trump photoshopping his inauguration.  Can you imagine waking up each day thinking like these deniers? No matter what the truth about Trump exists, these MAGA morons will refuse to acknowledge it. I guess the next thing these guys will cheer, if given the opportunity, is Trump cutting their social security and Medicare benefits. Joe Biden may be in his grave by then but Gaagoots and Kantseeback will blame Biden not Trump. The absolutely worst President in our history but these idiots will go to their graves willing to eat the shit that comes out of Trump’s ass while wearing those stupid MAGA hats.
arguably the best post on this thread!  tmbz1

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #187 on: March 13, 2024, 08:22:20 PM »
I hate losers like Trump. Face it retards, he is a sexual abuser (convicted), fraud (convicted) liar, cheat, moron and probably sucks cock.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #188 on: March 13, 2024, 08:26:31 PM »
every accusation in MAGA land is a confession. They're the ones with hordes of pedos. Their burning desire to own the libs leads them to come up with lame ass sayings like Derangement Syndrome. There's no independent thinking, only regurgitation of whatever serial liars like Steve "I went crazy in an Italian monastery" Bannon say. Fox News paid $787,000,000 for lying and Newsmax and OAN will be out out of business for same but they eat up every serving of BS with a spoon. Alex Jones another lying fat fuck also a billion poorer and they can't get enough of the fantasies.
Mind blowing stupidity!

If you are looking for the grand wizard of pedos look no further than your senile leader.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #189 on: March 13, 2024, 08:28:20 PM »

And the fact that you only post negative things about Trump and not Biden makes you guilty of the same behavior.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #190 on: March 13, 2024, 08:35:05 PM »
Of course I’m guilty kantseeback. All of us with half a brain who see through Trump and the MAGA moron community must seem guilty. Guilty of not falling for all his lies. Guilty of not injecting bleach to get rid of Covid. Guilty for being appalled that he ignored the middle class , the poor and the minorities while feeding more money back to all the elitist supporters who love him. Guilty as charged

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #191 on: March 13, 2024, 09:26:38 PM »
You would think that poor, disadvantaged or middle class supporters of Trump would want to see a rich, scamming, lying prick pay for his crimes. Privileged prick unlike them. Have a new reality show for Mr orange jump suit

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #192 on: March 13, 2024, 09:28:23 PM »
How would they like it if it was their wife or daughter's pussy he was grabbing...becaus e as he said "he can". Fucking pos

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #193 on: March 13, 2024, 10:15:36 PM »
You would think that poor, disadvantaged or middle class supporters of Trump would want to see a rich, scamming, lying prick pay for his crimes. Privileged prick unlike them. Have a new reality show for Mr orange jump suit
The same could be said for Biden...

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #194 on: March 13, 2024, 10:18:41 PM »
I love all these liberals coming out of the closet it shows me that they're worried and yes you will have a new president come November!

Get used to it....there's gonna be a new sheriff in town and his name is Donald Trump!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal