Author Topic: MY FRIEND COMPLIANING ITS TO HOT IN FLORIDA,,124 DEEGREES TODAY  (Read 6583 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: MY FRIEND COMPLIANING ITS TO HOT IN FLORIDA,,124 DEEGREES TODAY
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2020, 04:13:41 PM »
simple
 wear a mask and gloves
wash your hands multiple times a day
and stay out of seniors homes

heyref

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2020, 04:51:40 PM »
We used to race at Pompano through June

Horses adapt

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2020, 05:34:29 PM »
Have you seen Dr Birx, or Fauci on TV, nothing kills this shit other than hand sanitizer bleach etc. Heat is not the answer.

FACT

Not a FACT!!  Typically they do worse in the heat, but because it a new virus they are not sure.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and member of the White House coronavirus task force, says it’s possible that the virus will suffer in the heat, but warns people not to count on it.
Fauci said yearly viruses like the seasonal flu and other coronaviruses that are typically more benign tend to do poorly in warm, moist weather and well in cold, dry weather.
“The only issue is we don’t know whether this is going to happen with this virus, because this is the first time we’ve ever dealt with this virus. So it’s not an unreasonable assumption to think that it’s going to go down, but you don’t want to count on it.”

I give you a FACT

"FACT" is the most overused/incorrect word used on this site!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 05:39:51 PM by SAW »

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2020, 05:50:36 PM »
Not a FACT!!  Typically they do worse in the heat, but because it a new virus they are not sure.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and member of the White House coronavirus task force, says it’s possible that the virus will suffer in the heat, but warns people not to count on it.
Fauci said yearly viruses like the seasonal flu and other coronaviruses that are typically more benign tend to do poorly in warm, moist weather and well in cold, dry weather.
“The only issue is we don’t know whether this is going to happen with this virus, because this is the first time we’ve ever dealt with this virus. So it’s not an unreasonable assumption to think that it’s going to go down, but you don’t want to count on it.”

I give you a FACT

Heat is not the answer, fact. Nor is this a new virus, fact. Rather a mutation of know virus.  Coronavirus been around awhile...read what sanitizing wipes kill, right on the bottles....among others it claims to kill coronavirus.  None of those guys will ever know exactly what a virus will mutate into...sadly another fact. tmbz1

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2020, 05:54:05 PM »
Have you seen Dr Birx, or Fauci on TV, nothing kills this shit other than hand sanitizer bleach etc. Heat is not the answer.
I don't trust the Birx woman.

Her teeth look like a radial saw blade.

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2020, 06:02:49 PM »
Heat is not the answer, fact. Nor is this a new virus, fact. Rather a mutation of know virus.  Coronavirus been around awhile...read what sanitizing wipes kill, right on the bottles....among others it claims to kill coronavirus.  None of those guys will ever know exactly what a virus will mutate into...sadly another fact. tmbz1

You prove my point with your post. "FACT" is the most overused/incorrect word used on this site!!

I'll take Dr. Fauci words over your "facts tmbz1"

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2020, 06:03:20 PM »
Send some of that weather up here. It was 37 when I went for a paper this morning.  Might get a snowy mix overnight. Smh
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2020, 06:45:21 PM »

You prove my point with your post. "FACT" is the most overused/incorrect word used on this site!!

I'll take Dr. Fauci words over your "facts tmbz1"

He sayin the same things, fact.

Dingus

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2020, 06:57:02 PM »

I give you a FACT

I thought viruses are worst in the winter (cold weather) under normal circumstances because people tend to stay indoors with windows closed and can spread it to others easier than when people are outside in the warm weather.  Or is that an old wive's tale?

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2020, 07:41:14 PM »

Thats 'Human' Coronavirus , this is Zoological,  totally different, and the bottle sais Human

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2020, 07:43:13 PM »
simple
 wear a mask and gloves
wash your hands multiple times a day
and stay out of seniors homes

Gloves is just 'cross contamination ', unless you put  a new pair on everytime you touch something different

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal