Author Topic: SEARS SETTLES WITH GURAL  (Read 12986 times)

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
Re: SEARS SETTLES WITH GURAL
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2018, 07:15:45 PM »
Does this mean *** boy watches another Meadowlands Pace  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbi Of Racing

Jordan Stratton will drive Thinkbig Dreambig.
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2018, 07:43:46 PM »
good choice

albitchross

• Open / FFA
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2018, 08:34:26 PM »
Will he bring his boy toy THE MANAGER. Back with him to the big M

you obviously do not pay attention.  The Manager has been with Jordan Stratton for over a year

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2018, 08:40:46 PM »
Kids,

C'mon.  Jewffrey knows nothing about the game.  Nothing.  But that never stopped him or other Nazis like Andrew Cohen, Stan Bergstein or ATC from doing and saying stupid shit.  So he pulls the plug on Sears.  All of a sudden he gets 4538 voicemails from bratwurst-swallowing cunts in the industry who start their voicemail all in the same way, "....Jewffrey, we love you and appreciate you, but you are wrong on this one..."  So Da Fuhrer was brought to his knees (where the Hitler Youth have already been for years).  That's the story.  Period.

Fuckups like Just Another Hoser keep licking that Nazi popsicle.  But the Resistance is beginning to take over.  Vamos, muchachos!  Until next time, laddies.........H EIL HITLER!!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2018, 08:50:12 PM »
Kids,

C'mon.  Jewffrey knows nothing about the game.  Nothing.  But that never stopped him or other Nazis like Andrew Cohen, Stan Bergstein or ATC from doing and saying stupid shit.  So he pulls the plug on Sears.  All of a sudden he gets 4538 voicemails from bratwurst-swallowing cunts in the industry who start their voicemail all in the same way, "....Jewffrey, we love you and appreciate you, but you are wrong on this one..."  So Da Fuhrer was brought to his knees (where the Hitler Youth have already been for years).  That's the story.  Period.

Fuckups like Just Another Hoser keep licking that Nazi popsicle.  But the Resistance is beginning to take over.  Vamos, muchachos!  Until next time, laddies.........H EIL HITLER!!
your kidding me?

5starharnessracingpicks

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2018, 08:56:49 PM »
Stratton is driving Thinkbig Dreambig. The program is wrong according to Johansson Stable on twitter

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
Re: Jordan Stratton will drive Thinkbig Dreambig.
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2018, 08:57:30 PM »
If you are Jimmy  Takter all of your post race positives get swept under the rug and you get Gural to cave in and let Sears drive your horse even though Gural said no. I'm sick of these fucking swedes.  They the biggest nazis in harness racing and everbody thinks they are good people.  They are not nice people.   Everything said publicly for all partys involved is fake and nobody cares. 

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2018, 09:06:45 PM »
your kidding me?

yo, Osso Bucco,

Relax.  In the Hormel Hall of Fame, even they have a spot for Brian Sears and none for Jewffrey.   Da Fuhrer should be banded from the industry asap.  And you are ok with me because you gassed ATC.  Legit.  Until next time, hosers..........H EIL HITLER!!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2018, 09:32:39 PM »
yo, Osso Bucco,

Relax.  In the Hormel Hall of Fame, even they have a spot for Brian Sears and none for Jewffrey.   Da Fuhrer should be banded from the industry asap.  And you are ok with me because you gassed ATC.  Legit.  Until next time, hosers..........H EIL HITLER!!
ngc3

Swingback

• Top Claimer
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2018, 09:53:48 PM »
That's just awful if Takter took Jordan off.  Doesn't he have enough money and wins?  I thought he was retiring after this year?  Yeah right.  Doesn't look like it.  Jordan got him there and he deserves the drive.  At some point you have to sleep at night.  I hope that was a mistake and Jordan gets the drive.  If not, Jordan should go to Yonkers Saturday night and clean up.     

5starharnessracingpicks

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2018, 10:08:12 PM »
That's just awful if Takter took Jordan off.  Doesn't he have enough money and wins?  I thought he was retiring after this year?  Yeah right.  Doesn't look like it.  Jordan got him there and he deserves the drive.  At some point you have to sleep at night.  I hope that was a mistake and Jordan gets the drive.  If not, Jordan should go to Yonkers Saturday night and clean up.     

Stratton is driving him, it was a mistake.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2018, 11:24:19 PM »
AFTER THIS DEBACLE

HOW MANY WILL RESPECT JEFFREY

About as many that does now 0!!  There is more to this story because this is the second time Gural has done this to Sears

GeeMoney

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2018, 12:08:26 AM »
He had to settle, the lawsuit was tremendous. 

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2018, 11:04:03 AM »
Can you imagine Frank Stronach telling Joel Rosario he was banned from his tracks? This shit just makes harness look so pathetic.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2018, 11:16:40 AM »
He had to settle, the lawsuit was tremendous. 
What would be the basis of that lawsuit?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal