General Category > Sports Wagering - Tips & Picks

NCAA upsets

<< < (2/3) > >>

theokodjak26:
Samford over Kansas. Take the 7.5 points

Oliver Clozoff:

--- Quote from: theokodjak26 on March 21, 2024, 01:14:11 AM ---Samford over Kansas. Take the 7.5 points

--- End quote ---

Samford 6th in country shooting 3's at almost 40 percent. They got a decent shot here.

The Thorn:

--- Quote from: onabrake on March 20, 2024, 04:11:43 PM ---McNeese over Gonzaga. Zags are NOT what they usually are and not even close.

If UConn shows up they are unbeatable.

--- End quote ---
Only thing that can beat Uconn is if both big men get into foul trouble early and Karaban and Spencer have off shooting nights. 

Best bench in the nation too. Even their number 9 player started a few games early in the season before Castle came of age and was injury free.

Oliver Clozoff:

--- Quote from: Oliver Clozoff on March 20, 2024, 02:35:30 PM ---Ok post your best 1st round upset...I'm gonna sniff Duquesne @+350 and Samford @ +250

--- End quote ---

1 out of 2, Samford gave it a nice shot, questionable foul call at the end there.  Anyway I'm taking JMU @+195 against the cheeseheads, and of course have to throw a few pennies on the Ivy rep Yale.

Oliver Clozoff:

--- Quote from: Oliver Clozoff on March 22, 2024, 01:00:35 PM ---1 out of 2, Samford gave it a nice shot, questionable foul call at the end there.  Anyway I'm taking JMU @+195 against the cheeseheads, and of course have to throw a few pennies on the Ivy rep Yale.

--- End quote ---

Told ya, can't underestimate the Ivies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version