General Category > Sports Wagering - Tips & Picks

NCAA upsets

(1/3) > >>

Oliver Clozoff:
Ok post your best 1st round upset...I'm gonna sniff Duquesne @+350 and Samford @ +250

JOHN FRANK:
I do like your first pic. DUQUANNISE is a very good team.
Know I must say somethin. As oppoded to last year it looks like #1 seeds gonna easily go to SWEET 16.
LOOKIN at brackets All top make it.
Went to RIVERBOAT this mornin to BET.
I'M in LOVE with PURDUE. EDDY is the real thin. Don't forget he could have entered NBA draft last year and would have been top 3. He declined to play last year in college. This KID is unreal. MAN can he score. MAN can he rebound. MAN can he block shots. MAN can he for a huge man shoot free throws. And he don't foul out. This monster,domitates the game. And PURDUE picked up a great transfer guard and with their other freahman guard can shoot the lights out. This team id very good and they in easy bracket. ....YOO be continued.....

JOHN FRANK:
So lets carry this on.:
(1) U/COON. Excellent team. Pressusure on to win 2 straight. They ain't UCLA back in day's.
(2) HOUSTEN. BEAST DEFENCE in WORLD. Maybe RUSSIAN team better. They can't SCORE. They beat up SHIT teams. They will make 15,but they in jeoperdy after that.
If any oneone wants to bet ARIXONA. I can guarrentee this team BLOWS. They absoultly SUCK.
(3) KANSAS. I grts they a great past history team. SELF rested his starters in first round onf CHAMPIONSHIP. They got slaughtered. Maybe he was correct to sit, except it turns out one of his top 2 starters be out for tourney.
(4) I will say this: Worried about KENTUCKY. They scary and can score.
Don't give a SHIT about others.
So here me bets that I made today. I bet $100.00 on PURDUE at + 800.00. I went other side with NORTH CAROLINA. $25.99 at + $375.00

onabrake:
McNeese over Gonzaga. Zags are NOT what they usually are and not even close.

If UConn shows up they are unbeatable.

JOHN FRANK:
THis a team that plays in a bad conferance. This team has more money in their b-ball program than any other in USA. Their problem this year is they down 15 points a game scorin than previous years. They got their own private jet to fly team around. The perks of playin their are unreal. But they lost to ST.MARY'S twice this year. ST.MARY's loves playin SLOW BALL. I thinks though,that GONZAGA will win firdt game. I also think,ST.MARY'S could definatly win their firdt game. But that conferance is very weak.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version