General Category > Sports Wagering - Tips & Picks

nfl big spenders

(1/3) > >>

talkstohisself:
joke $20.00 an hour to shovel out the bills stadium.WNY homeowners pay that or more for driveway work.wait a free seat to freeze for a extra 5 hours.

talkstohisself:
ass hole response as usual got nothing to do with welfare . it's about a muti billion-dollar corporation the nfl  refusing to pay a decent wage so i am going to buy pizza and beer with my snap benefits and watch from rent supported apartment let the migrants do it

talkstohisself:
 had covid twice couldnot stop me welfare cost average tax p ayer a about 50.00 pm me your address i will cut a check you probably never donate to any thing in your life the blood banks are low go get drained  haha ha

talkstohisself:
internet tough guy dickless tracy save it for the  grunters like you the 50. offer is still on the table. I f you were any kind of peace officer what u are not posting on this joke site at so close your pie hole what border do you protect. I be sure to have human trafficker to cross me some other location

onabrake:
Gotta love this forum for so many years. Complete shitheads threatening each other over ridiculous topics. Cheap entertainment on a relaxing Saturday afternoon. Carry on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version