Author Topic: Rolla calls out SCM  (Read 4959 times)

JohnnyK

• NW-1
Rolla calls out SCM
« on: March 12, 2024, 02:51:12 PM »
Larry Rolla just called out Petrelli on his podcast.
Basically said Don’t fuck with me Mike

JohnnyK

• NW-1
Re: Rolla calls out SCM
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 02:53:50 PM »
Rolla tells a different story to what really happened with Joe,s horses in NJ

Way to go

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2024, 02:54:28 PM »
I think this is the 400th SCM posting ....let it go............... .......

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2024, 03:02:43 PM »
More like 4000th ... In reality probably close to 2000 as its been going on almost two years. It's not going away.

Listened to a couple of LRs podcasts ... IMO Just a loudmouth namedropper who allegedly was a big envelope guy.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2024, 03:04:38 PM »
Yeah? What did he do? Nothing. So Larry can go fuck himself. All he did was a fucking podcast about Artistic Fella being a world champion. Meanwhile the horse was standing in SHIT. Larry can say whatever he wants. Only communication I had with Larry was on the phone with him and Joe in Joe's truck to join in on his podcast. He wanted NOTHING to do with what I actually do, just to update the situation with the horses. So what's the problem. You think I'm going to go on his podcast to let everyone off the hook? Nope. I did my part, they did nothing. Why isn't anyone asking what is happening with the horses today? Like the two that are being moved AGAIN.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2024, 03:25:24 PM »
More like 4000th ... In reality probably close to 2000 as its been going on almost two years. It's not going away.

Listened to a couple of LRs podcasts ... IMO Just a loudmouth namedropper who allegedly was a big envelope guy.

The Pasta Wars are igniting.  11.wp
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2024, 03:31:12 PM »

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2024, 03:35:42 PM »
Larry Rolla was and is a no talent dirt bag. He needed 5 guys to go dead to win a race.

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2024, 03:38:26 PM »
Rolla is a has been "gansta". At least he thinks he is...nothing but a conman..there is a song by muck stiky..."go fuck your self".

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2024, 03:41:01 PM »
Rolla's living in a time warp.
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2024, 03:41:49 PM »
Yeah? What did he do? Nothing. So Larry can go fuck himself. All he did was a fucking podcast about Artistic Fella being a world champion. Meanwhile the horse was standing in SHIT. Larry can say whatever he wants. Only communication I had with Larry was on the phone with him and Joe in Joe's truck

to join in on his podcast.

He wanted NOTHING to do with what I actually do, just to update the situation with the horses. So what's the problem.

You think I'm going to go on his podcast

to let everyone off the hook? Nope. I did my part, they did nothing. Why isn't anyone asking what is happening with the horses today? Like the two that are being moved AGAIN.
You wouldn't go on his podcast because you're a sad coward.

You only communicate when you can control like you trolling Calhoun from 200 miles away or when you secret record someone who gave you welfare cash.

btw, your "my enemies" video was pathetic.

Pathetic Petrelli
Bad Dad Petrelli
Peanuts Petrelli

You act all tough n shit but you a stone pussy.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2024, 03:43:12 PM »
You wouldn't go on his podcast because you're a sad coward.

You only communicate when you can control like you trolling Calhoun from 200 miles away or when you secret record someone who gave you welfare cash.

btw, your "my enemies" video was pathetic.

Pathetic Petrelli
Bad Dad Petrelli
Peanuts Petrelli

Why do I have to go on his podcast? He's the one who said I can't talk about what I do! So who's the pussy!!!!! Bahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahaha hahah

You act all tough n shit but you a stone pussy.

Blue Skies

• NW-1
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2024, 04:13:06 PM »
You were all given PLENTY of notice about this loser. His last video is exactly what we told you about. You don't want a foul mouthed zero who can't pay for his kids food advocating for your horses. You don't want him anywhere near your business. There is a reason why every single person he's ever come in contact with loathes him. You said "I don't give a fuck" 22 times last video. Well here is what I can assure YOU of you deadbeat.....NOBO DY GIVES A FUK ABOUT YOU!! People won't even help charities if your name has been mentioned within 1000 miles of it. Nice legacy you bum.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 04:14:52 PM by Blue Skies »

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2024, 04:17:04 PM »
You were all given PLENTY of notice about this loser. His last video is exactly what we told you about. You don't want a foul mouthed zero who can't pay for his kids food advocating for your horses. You don't want him anywhere near your business. There is a reason why every single person he's ever come in contact with loathes him. You said "I don't give a fuck" 22 times last video. Well here is what I can assure YOU of you deadbeat.....NOBO DY GIVES A FUK ABOUT YOU!! People won't even help charities if your name has been mentioned within 1000 miles of it. Nice legacy you bum.

Awww another troll. Then if nobody gives a fuck, whey are you here? Are you someone trying to cover what I exposed??? Oh nooooooo, let's start with post who you are, chicken turd. And typing the nobody gives a fuck about me in CAPS proves just how much you do!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2024, 04:30:31 PM »
Hey Larry? Try this new logo for you podcast, more appropriate.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal