Author Topic: Everybody wants to rule Horseplop  (Read 2960 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Everybody wants to rule Horseplop
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2023, 04:01:26 PM »
You ever ponder the Horseplop world in the "dominant hands" of your pals, Kirby's Ace, caddy..... ngc3
No, never.

Those guys are MAGA retards and octogentarians, so we're kind to them

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2023, 04:08:48 PM »
No, never.

Those guys are MAGA retards and octogentarians, so we're kind to them

ngc3  True!

That fuckfartface gerbil telling us he speaks for everyone here lol, he thinks for everyone here too lmao, what beer (bud light) we should not drink, where not to take our children (Disney), threatens banding people here for not bowing to the gerbil's master. 

Nothing but a Nazi powder puff cowardly rodent!  Heil deez nuts!  ;D
It's Official!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2023, 05:17:23 PM »
I rule plop,

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2023, 05:26:07 PM »
SB is a windbag that looks to self-fulfillment of this post title.  He showed up 2 weeks ago and has engaged every, single post.  His contributions aren't even worthy as word salad.  Just a mixing bowl full of bitter slugo.  He has opened a door to the porta-throne and chosen to sit there w/ a Hunter biden laptop charged up and ready to force himself on the ploppington conversation.

Senator, ease back into the shadows and troll the thoughtful words.  No one nominated you as supreme postie.  You are, when all is said and done, a simpleton common-tater.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2023, 05:39:37 PM »
Yes, you do, Piggy

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2023, 05:47:07 PM »
I rule plop,

A-fucken-men to that!!! ;D

PIGLAND doesn't translate in Latin, the closest would be your kingdom - Regnum Porcorum!

Long live,

SB, embryo piglet in training
It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2023, 10:51:28 PM »
ngc3  True!

That fuckfartface gerbil telling us he speaks for everyone here lol, he thinks for everyone here too lmao, what beer (bud light) we should not drink, where not to take our children (Disney), threatens banding people here for not bowing to the gerbil's master. 

Nothing but a Nazi powder puff cowardly rodent!  Heil deez nuts!  ;D
Wait just a minute. You said you don’t have any children. BUSTED again. And to think that I got a two day banded over your whining. Liar! Next thing you’ll say is you aren’t a jewbag. Take a hike only because I have to watch what I say or I’ll get banded because of you crying to pigland about my posts.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2023, 11:05:51 PM »
Wait just a minute. You said you don’t have any children. BUSTED again. And to think that I got a two day banded over your whining. Liar! Next thing you’ll say is you aren’t a jewbag. Take a hike only because I have to watch what I say or I’ll get banded because of you crying to pigland about my posts.

I said "our children", meaning it could apply to anyone, my kids are 14, 15 yo dogs Mike.

Kooter for Hippin was missing you Sunday, thought you were too tame lately, so I made a best of reel of you slamming me, and we all laughed in your thread. 

I never said anything to anyone, or complained like a DM, I'VE BEEN DEFENDING YOU!  Saying that I accept you the way you are, and that you are a HATE SPEECH CRIME SCENE! No one does "jews, kikes, ovens, pizza, raped daughters by niggers, blowing goats, horses and dogs and dying from contagious cancer"  better than you bro!  ;D

No one has shown you more admiration as a victim, and stood up for you against being BANDED than me.  It's in his thread and other threads!   

If you don't appreciate it, go fuck yourself!   tmbz1

It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2023, 01:35:52 AM »
I said "our children", meaning it could apply to anyone, my kids are 14, 15 yo dogs Mike.

Kooter for Hippin was missing you Sunday, thought you were too tame lately, so I made a best of reel of you slamming me, and we all laughed in your thread. 

I never said anything to anyone, or complained like a DM, I'VE BEEN DEFENDING YOU!  Saying that I accept you the way you are, and that you are a HATE SPEECH CRIME SCENE! No one does "jews, kikes, ovens, pizza, raped daughters by niggers, blowing goats, horses and dogs and dying from contagious cancer"  better than you bro!  ;D

No one has shown you more admiration as a victim, and stood up for you against being BANDED than me.  It's in his thread and other threads!   

If you don't appreciate it, go fuck yourself!   tmbz1
Again I can’t say what I really wanna say asswipe because of you’re crying to admin and me coming off a two day suspension because of your whining about my posts. Keep crying like a baby to admin and maybe you’ll get me banded for good.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2023, 02:24:10 AM »
Again I can’t say what I really wanna say asswipe because of you’re crying to admin and me coming off a two day suspension because of your whining about my posts. Keep crying like a baby to admin and maybe you’ll get me banded for good.

SAY IT!

Provide proof that I ever spoke to ADMIN or PIGLAND about you, go DM them and bring it here or  43z.stf.  Otherwise, be another lying COWARD!

You want to murder jews like a NAZI in an oven, they die of disease, you want someones daughter to be raped, you want animals to be sexually tortured.....soun ds like you're a bit angry. 

LMAO, like Haku, you say stupid shit, always the same shit, like shit hate spam in an OPEN FORUM, then you go to the person you said it to and blame them??? for your stupidity that ev1 has seen!

People are suspending you, other people, me, you're actual target are concerned for your safety that if you say this shit outside PLOP and get yourself beat up or killed....sorry bro, if tolerating you means other members have or will launch out of here, never join here...you're a problem.

Consider speaking to a therapist, also consider not abusing them as well, and maybe they can help you be less of a danger to yourself and be a better, more acceptable psychopath to ev1 - Horseplop and its members, PIGLAND & ADMIN, Roc, Erv Miller, jews, blacks, amish, young girls, goats, dogs, horses, claimed horses, the world............ ..!  ;D 

It's Official!

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2023, 06:17:38 AM »
SB is a windbag that looks to self-fulfillment of this post title.  He showed up 2 weeks ago and has engaged every, single post.  His contributions aren't even worthy as word salad.  Just a mixing bowl full of bitter slugo.  He has opened a door to the porta-throne and chosen to sit there w/ a Hunter biden laptop charged up and ready to force himself on the ploppington conversation.

Senator, ease back into the shadows and troll the thoughtful words.  No one nominated you as supreme postie.  You are, when all is said and done, a simpleton common-tater.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2023, 10:00:07 AM »
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

You got a speeding ticket in 1959 I read you say.   Bro, how old are ya?  Can you see the keys on the keyboard, should we deploy help, are you no longer capable of speaking, typing, just down to one finger redundant emojis?

Sad.   ;D 
It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2023, 11:56:49 AM »
You got a speeding ticket in 1959 I read you say.   Bro, how old are ya?  Can you see the keys on the keyboard, should we deploy help, are you no longer capable of speaking, typing, just down to one finger redundant emojis?

Sad.   ;D
We kind of have just a few unwritten understood ways of being human here... including how we address our 70+ contingent.

It's ok to critique ... however when doing so it's nice to offer a few $$ to go toward new glasses or monster sized keyboards.

Remember, a lot of these dotards are running 1990's Gateways

tmbz1

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2023, 12:11:31 PM »
We kind of have just a few unwritten understood ways of being human here... including how we address our 70+ contingent.

It's ok to critique ... however when doing so it's nice to offer a few $$ to go toward new glasses or monster sized keyboards.

Remember, a lot of these dotards are running 1990's Gateways

tmbz1

I get it Calhoun, and you're right, and compassionate.  If we do another GoFundMe type suggestion it's triggering, and hot heads will murder us and we'll be fairly useless at that point  tmbz1.....while cooler heads prevail....unders tand...

Obama had him and the others covered, some of the ol' timers voted for those that removed their own funding and protections - suicidal election consequences again!   ;D

It's Official!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2023, 12:48:35 PM »
whats up boys whats new

whats happening tmbz1

just got back from a little r n r in arizona
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    Today at 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    Today at 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    Today at 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal