General Category > Harness Racing

BIGM SALE LIVE ....

<< < (3/5) > >>

Franky:
i havent bought one yet. whats left?

comeonman:
wanted to bid on a few . all over priced for me  , but I thought less over priced than yrs past.,.  THE ALANGA HORES I BELIEVE 118 AND 120 WERE FAIR BUT OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE

Carnival People:
More Amish there than in Lancaster Pennsylvania.  Bob Boni rushing to the front of the podium every time one of his consignments came up.  He looked like the old desperate crappy horse trader that he is.  He was looking into the crown hoping for bids.  It's over Bob.  It's over.   How much does Jeff Gural charge the sales company to use his paddock?  Everyone was freezing to death.  It was really a sad sight.  I cannot believe they would humiliate the industry by making everyone sit or stand in a meat locker to sell horses and make the entire industry look like siberia which is actually what it is when you think about it.   There was a few good deals mainly one 2 year old trotting filly who was nice and in training,  52k yearling all broke and trained with bills paid etc and she was yours for 19k.  NIce work if you can get it.  She was worth it for someone who wanted to jump in for a shot.   Otherwise this was a terrible sale.  It was like a mosualeum.  Stayed 15 minutes.  My wife gave me that look.  I would not even be there except that my grandson goes to college in New York City and we came to visit for the 3 day weekend which is now extended to four.   

slimshady:
Feel sorry for the buyers of Alagna and Burke trained horses at the sale.  Unless that 100k+ purchase comes complete with a bag full of the special chemicals, none of them will come within 2 seconds of their best ever marks!!!

spaheaven:
Hope they turned the heat on...a little nippy in jersey today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version