Author Topic: Petrelli/Jackson  (Read 9684 times)

The REAL Frank Petrelli

• 4 claimer
  • I'm fucking Frank
Re: Petrelli/Jackson
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2024, 09:24:35 AM »
It’s a shame you have to deal with this crap.  Every family has it’s black sheep.
Thank you and then you have a MUTT like our brother spewing his fucked up shit on a public forum all day and night because he can't get a fucking life. He's the rat of the family and the issues he has caused amongst OUR FAMILY is unfathomable. He can change his name to my name on here and try to divert the attention to some fucked up ''question - answer session'' but the truth remains- he's a fucking rat Mutt and will never be a ''PETRELLI''. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 09:50:46 AM by The REAL Frank Petrelli »

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2024, 10:35:33 AM »
Thank you and then you have a MUTT like our brother spewing his fucked up shit on a public forum all day and night because he can't get a fucking life. He's the rat of the family and the issues he has caused amongst OUR FAMILY is unfathomable. He can change his name to my name on here and try to divert the attention to some fucked up ''question - answer session'' but the truth remains- he's a fucking rat Mutt and will never be a ''PETRELLI''.
Not a bad life. Ahhh

« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 01:07:09 PM by Michael Petrelli »

Illegal Larry

• NW-1
  • viva mexico
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2024, 12:57:37 PM »
Wow frank. You guys should try to talk it out as a family. You only have one family in life and some things just arent worth it. You have to ask yourselves, would you rather be right, or do you want to be happy? You guys are family. Put it all behind you and sit down and break bread together. Life is way to short to be that way. Good luck to both of yous.
te quiero tu horse plop

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2024, 03:40:32 PM »
This is GREAT. I honestly feel like I'm talking to MYSELF- finally.
Frank, I know who you are you’re a good guy. I’m so sorry you have to pull up with all this!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2024, 03:42:18 PM »
That is so sad.., I’m so sorry you have to deal with all this Frank. You’re a good man shame…there’s always a black sheep.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2024, 06:07:53 PM »
That is so sad.., I’m so sorry you have to deal with all this Frank. You’re a good man shame…there’s always a black sheep.

Quite entertaining watching dimwit here talk to all my brother's here.  ngc3

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2024, 06:57:27 PM »
Frank, I know who you are you’re a good guy. I’m so sorry you have to pull up with all this!
Gaag- I don't believe you're talking to Frank.
MAYBE the other Profile that has 1 post is him,.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2024, 07:30:42 PM »

Fact. None of them are. It's that simple. My brother called me weeks ago when he got wind of this. I said just laugh it off. And this simpleton talks to them because he feels wanted.  ngc3

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2024, 07:57:12 PM »
Fact. None of them are. It's that simple. My brother called me weeks ago when he got wind of this. I said just laugh it off. And this simpleton talks to them because he feels wanted.  ngc3
I have responded to the one that thinks I'm you  ngc3 ngc3
But I'm still thinking it's Pam, or 1 of her personalities.
You know your brother better than anyone here.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2024, 08:36:06 PM »
I have responded to the one that thinks I'm you  ngc3 ngc3
But I'm still thinking it's Pam, or 1 of her personalities.
You know your brother better than anyone here.

I know exactly who they are. The one LOVES to use the term "mutt". Their real account went silent the day before this new one was started. Pam has 50 accounts across different social media. Her history goes way back before I ever started doing any of this crap. She hates anyone who calls out her history. She's been a huge supporter of well documented and punished abusers for almost two decades. One is in jail. And she's attracted to anyone who gives her the time of day. Reality is next week I get to respond legally with the facts. And they're very damning. Lying on sworn documents out of retaliation is illegal. I can't wait.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2024, 10:15:37 PM »
Oh gezzz! Thanks Swank. Who's Pam?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2024, 10:19:35 PM »
Not a bad life. Ahhh

Track and horse looks great good job! I have to give credit where credit's due,  doing one hell of a job there Mike.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2024, 10:30:02 PM »
You have a complete schmuck on here who actually thinks he's talking to Frank Petrelli, gets exposed, and then rolls over to try and compliment Mikey P. What a fucking tool like sap. Where in the hell do these complete morons come from. Crawl back under the pebble 11.wp

The REAL Frank Petrelli

• 4 claimer
  • I'm fucking Frank
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2024, 11:34:45 PM »
You lying piece of shit, Mutt. You've been a shit stain on our family's name since birth. I'm down at the hard rock enjoying myself- any one who's anyone has my number. Call me and I'll happily set the record straight. No, I don't laugh and joke with rats!! 

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2024, 07:12:56 AM »
You lying piece of shit, Mutt. You've been a shit stain on our family's name since birth. I'm down at the hard rock enjoying myself- any one who's anyone has my number. Call me and I'll happily set the record straight. No, I don't laugh and joke with rats!!

Hard Rock? Don't you mean Resorts World?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal