Author Topic: If you ask for help - pay for it. Per Petrelllie  (Read 2325 times)

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
Reread It

7minuteAbz

• Top Claimer
Re: If you ask for help - pay for it. Per Petrelllie
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 10:08:58 AM »
Mike isn't Pegasus, he doesn't have wings to fly out to Indy, right?

bello

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 10:13:57 AM »
"If you ask for help - pay for it"

Do you think there is something wrong with that?  It is called business. And guess what, even charities make enough money to pay for their overhead.

Yet you see something wrong with this?  Good for you Petrelli. BTW, if the folks in Indiana want your help, they should pay for the trip as well as a fee for your work. Or else, don't help them.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 10:18:01 AM »

Do you think there is something wrong with that?  It is called business. And guess what, even charities make enough money to pay for their overhead.

Yet you see something wrong with this?  Good for you Petrelli. BTW, if the folks in Indiana want your help, they should pay for the trip as well as a fee for your work. Or else, don't help them.

AGREED, it should fall on the Indiana people if they are asking for help with an Indiana problem, and likewise in any other jursidiction, that should be responsible to provide costs just the same.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2024, 05:01:26 PM »

Who’s got a problem with it? Not I! Heck, I even promote his site for him. I love what he does. Very entertaining and somewhat informative.
I did think his reaction to the guy was a bit reactionary. Sounded like he was a supporter. Maybe there’s a history not mentioned in the video.
Reread It

7minuteAbz

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 08:20:58 PM »
The guy might be a fictional character that MIke is using to vent.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 11:48:40 PM »
Though he be in Indy by now straightening them boys out. Seems to have everything under control here in NY.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2024, 01:40:04 PM »
M.P. definitely needs to be paid for the job he does! He should also have transportation and complimentary web service! By the same token,M.P. has to price the whole situation up front! I know that you are busy Mike, perhaps you should employ an agent!

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2024, 02:05:02 PM »
Who is this guy SCM?
He did a video asking for money to come to Indiana?
For what?
Who is this guy? Who does he think he is? What is gonna do if he comes to Indiana?
I mean this guy is a nobody? Who is gonna listen to anything he’s got to say? And about what? I tried to look at his prior videos he does and I couldn’t even follow along. This clown is all over the place talking about old news he’s reading and then acting like he’s breaking a story or something? Then he starts talking about carriage horse drivers in Central Park?
Who even is this guy?
I’m confused what can this guy do for anyone if he comes to Indiana?
I mean is this guy serious? He doesn’t even have $200 bucks for a plane ticket and a rental car? What is he trying to get to Indiana to do?
This guy said on videos he’s out of racing and glad to be and was only a groom or farm manager or something then he says he’s well known and listened to? By who?

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2024, 02:19:23 PM »
Who is this guy SCM?
For what?
Who is this guy? Who does he think he is? What is gonna do if he comes to Indiana?
I mean this guy is a nobody? Who is gonna listen to anything he’s got to say? And about what? I tried to look at his prior videos he does and I couldn’t even follow along. This clown is all over the place talking about old news he’s reading and then acting like he’s breaking a story or something? Then he starts talking about carriage horse drivers in Central Park?
Who even is this guy?
I mean is this guy serious? He doesn’t even have $200 bucks for a plane ticket and a rental car? What is he trying to get to Indiana to do?
This guy said on videos he’s out of racing and glad to be and was only a groom or farm manager or something then he says he’s well known and listened to? By who?

Pretty much sums up the situation. Guys bad news, always has been. He’s figured out how to milk some well meaning older people by acting like he’s on some grand crusade.

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2024, 02:24:17 PM »
Crusade of what?
What has he done? He talks about old news in his videos?
Who’s foolish enough to take this old man serious about anything? He seems to have no money, no car, no job, and lives in a room for rent?
I mean seriously?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2024, 03:16:54 PM »
Let's face plain and simple fact.

If there was no social media on the internet, you would have never heard of this guy nor know who he is and what he's doing. Have you read anything in print of him? Have you seen any results from anything he's done? Mind it I'm not against what he's trying to do just his arrogance towards to people he wants to help!

He does need help if he's serious but look at his past record (as he said) would you go to bat or stick your neck out for him? He is the first to tell you NO! And he even admits it!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2024, 03:46:16 PM »
This is where he came from if you look him up. The info posted is only as of late 2022 so there is nothing about his recent exploits

"Michael Petrelli is a Standardbred owner and trainer who currently resides in Goshen, New York. He has been very outspoken on social media sites, openly discussing issues of fraud and corruption in the sport of harness racing. He has shared his thoughts and convictions on these matters in various interviews."

https://harnesslink.com/usa/petrelli-on-this-weeks-alumni-show/
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/966-the-harness-racing-alumni-49215316/episode/harness-racing-alumni-show-mike-petrelli-100507011/

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2024, 03:50:25 PM »
Crusade of what?
What has he done? He talks about old news in his videos?
Who’s foolish enough to take this old man serious about anything? He seems to have no money, no car, no job, and lives in a room for rent?
I mean seriously?
He's not, he's just putting on an act so people will support him when he attacks guys he's got beef with. Mark Ford, Steve Jones, Faraldo etc. SCM could not care less about the horses, its all a smokescreen so he gets attention and can hurt people that he thinks wronged him.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2024, 04:00:20 PM »
Who is this guy SCM?
For what?
Who even is this guy?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal