Author Topic: Congrats to Chicago legend Connie Hochstetler tonight at hop winners circle  (Read 3947 times)

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
Beautiful tonight to see Connie in her usual spot winners circle. Connie gave so much to Chicago harness racing and is missed by all. Her and jay were all smiles in the third race winners circle after they upset the favorite. WE MISS YOU CONNIE! Please come back to Hawthorne and show robin the way to run a race office. She don’t have a clue.  73cv.2

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
You need to curtail your alcohol consumption.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
Wdym?

Superfecta

• Elite

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

carl baldwin

• Stakes Horse
It was race 4.  ngc3

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
It was race 4.  ngc3
Thx for that. I thought he was tryna say that Connie didn’t do good in Chicago. She ran the whole racing office for years and homer and her are in Illinois harness racing hall of fame.

Harness racer

• Elite
Thx for that. I thought he was tryna say that Connie didn’t do good in Chicago. She ran the whole racing office for years and homer and her are in Illinois harness racing hall of fame.

That and $2 will get you a double cheeseburger.  Who gives a fuck about these people?  The kid is doing well with his barn right now.  Congrats and best of luck.  Why do you so publicly show everyone you have a man crush (at the very least) on this guy?  Get a life!

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
That and $2 will get you a double cheeseburger.  Who gives a fuck about these people?  The kid is doing well with his barn right now.  Congrats and best of luck.  Why do you so publicly show everyone you have a man crush (at the very least) on this guy?  Get a life!
Why be so miserable. The hochstetler family gave there lives to Chicago harness racing.

Harness racer

• Elite
Why be so miserable. The hochstetler family gave there lives to Chicago harness racing.

So have many others.  Why are you only pointing them out?  And showing a man crush on Jay?  Let it go.  They are good people and his barn is doing well.  No need to keep pointing it out.  Now wipe your face off and move on!  ngc3

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
So have many others.  Why are you only pointing them out?  And showing a man crush on Jay?  Let it go.  They are good people and his barn is doing well.  No need to keep pointing it out.  Now wipe your face off and move on!  ngc3
Ok so why don’t you point out someone who raced in Chicago that u feel did a lot for Chicago racing?

silent one

• Stakes Horse
Ok so why don’t you point out someone who raced in Chicago that u feel did a lot for Chicago racing?

Don't know if they raced. but they did great things for Chicago racing.

1.  the Bidwill's
  2.  the Johnston's

Absolutely helped destroy Chicago harness racing by their actions. did wonders for the so-called sport.

P.S. I do believe there are two words associated with Connie Hochstetler in Chicago. Let's see, it has been a while. The first is obviously Connie. I believe the second is............ gate?

Sincerely, Silent One

HOMER

• NW-1
If any of you lying bastards say another thing about my family I invite you to come to Hoosier Park paddock on any race night to get a size 13 Amish boot up your ass. I’m telling you if I find out who you are you’ll be sorry. H H

Harness racer

• Elite
  Don't know if they raced. but they did great things for Chicago racing.

1.  the Bidwill's
  2.  the Johnston's

Absolutely helped destroy Chicago harness racing by their actions. did wonders for the so-called sport.

P.S. I do believe there are two words associated with Connie Hochstetler in Chicago. Let's see, it has been a while. The first is obviously Connie. I believe the second is............ gate?

Sincerely, Silent One

Tony Morgan  ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    Today at 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    Today at 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal