Author Topic: Is it time for FORD to go?  (Read 2183 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Is it time for FORD to go?
« on: June 25, 2023, 09:59:36 AM »
In his capacity as President of the NJ-SBOA. Who would agree that it's time for Mark Ford to restore some sense decency to the organization by resigning his position.  While in office FORD, who is NOT an NJ resident has routinely marked himself as a tirant to the organization and its membership. Although he has done other seeming acts of kindness to counterbalance his tyrannical behavior. He is at the helm of an organization that requires his behavior inside and outside the office to be above board and uphold basic standards of conduct, he would condemn other members of displaying.  He has clearly failed his tenure and its time that he resign and allow the organization to overcome his setbacks.  Lucente was an advocate for all members.  FORD advocates for himself.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 10:05:09 AM by Generation XYZ »
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Is it time for FORD to go?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2023, 10:53:38 AM »
I totally disagree. Mark has done a miraculous job not only that but he doesn’t even take a salary which I understand is an excess of over a hundred thousand a year. He goes out of his way to try to help everybody.

He’s fair-minded and calls it the way he sees it,  kind of like President Trump.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 01:07:09 PM »
If you say so. Others seem to think differently within the membership.  Just a question not and opinion from my point of view. The guy to me doesn't bring anything or take anything away from the table, to me
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2023, 01:53:10 PM »
If you say so. Others seem to think differently within the membership.  Just a question not and opinion from my point of view. The guy to me doesn't bring anything or take anything away from the table, to me
He’s done a 100 times more than Luchento did.  Who else donated their good salary back to the association to benefit other horseman?

I hear where you’re coming from but don’t listen to the envious and jealous.

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2023, 03:30:27 PM »
He’s fair-minded and calls it the way he sees it,  kind of like President Trump.

This statement can not go unchallenged.  Before I get to that I am curious as to your highest level of education? 

Trump is the most self-serving, self-dealing person in history!  Everything, EVERYTHING is about HIM!  Name one thing that he's done that didn't serve his own self interest?  Even his own charitable organization, the DJT Foundation, was court-ordered to shut down in 2016 because it wasn't charitable.  He did manage to use the foundation funds to commission a 6 foot tall painting of himself.  His last payment to the foundation was $35K in 2008.  That is "chump change" for this so-called "billionaire". 

He's a twice impeached, twice indicted and 3-time election loser (2018 congress, 2020 congress and 2020 president).  Hopefully you can understand why he's a loser in those 2018 and 2020 congressional races.  BTW, additional indictments are coming.

I could go on and on but I'll end with this - Your photo avatar is childish at best you RACIST POS.  

Babi

Foalin at 4

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2023, 03:48:39 PM »
This statement can not go unchallenged.  Before I get to that I am curious as to your highest level of education?

Trump is the most self-serving, self-dealing person in history!  Everything, EVERYTHING is about HIM!  Name one thing that he's done that didn't serve his own self interest?  Even his own charitable organization, the DJT Foundation, was court-ordered to shut down in 2016 because it wasn't charitable.  He did manage to use the foundation funds to commission a 6 foot tall painting of himself.  His last payment to the foundation was $35K in 2008.  That is "chump change" for this so-called "billionaire".

He's a twice impeached, twice indicted and 3-time election loser (2018 congress, 2020 congress and 2020 president).  Hopefully you can understand why he's a loser in those 2018 and 2020 congressional races.  BTW, additional indictments are coming.

I could go on and on but I'll end with this - Your photo avatar is childish at best you RACIST POS. 

Babi
    MAGA, President Trump was the greatest ever, impeachment by the democrat house was just political games. Indictments were political as well !

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2023, 03:53:53 PM »
Mark Ford is all right saying he is like Trump is a joke Trump is all about him he is a piece of shit for sure.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal