Author Topic: DANGLE THEN DEKE  (Read 30976 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: DANGLE THEN DEKE
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2016, 07:19:07 PM »
Rocco I don't let people like that get to me.  I tend to give most people the benefit of the doubt.  If this guy has been thinking of this for 2.5 years and been waiting to post then WOW there are some issues going on there that may need professional help.  Like I said not worried about a Internet form poster.  I just hope he or she isn't one of those people that are a drag on society and actually put forth a good effort daily in life.

Jim what pisses me off the most is when people are happy to see a horse   lose just to piss on the owner..
But they don't know the work and money to get the horse to WHERE it is..
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 07:21:10 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

ham sandwich

• Top Claimer
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2016, 07:20:38 PM »

Jim what pisses me off the most is when people are happy to see a horse  ..just to piss on the owner..
But they don't know the work to get the horse to WHERE it is..

But it's ok when Jim runs his mouth?  Can't have it both ways Rocco.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2016, 07:21:57 PM »
But it's ok when Jim runs his mouth?  Can't have it both ways Rocco.

I've never seen jimmy ever run hiz mouth ever.

Hez a gentleman..
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

ham sandwich

• Top Claimer
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2016, 07:22:43 PM »
I've never seen jimmy ever run hiz mouth ever.

Hez a gentleman..

You should pay more attention.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2016, 07:23:35 PM »

But they don't know the work and money to get the horse to WHERE it is..
That is just stupid.  

You and your friends have a secret book that says how much things cost?

Dumbass remark.  You should retract.

ham sandwich

• Top Claimer
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2016, 07:27:21 PM »
That is just stupid.  

You and your friends have a secret book that says how much things cost?

Dumbass remark.  You should retract.

tmbz1

Like he's the only one that knows what it takes to get a horse to the races!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2016, 07:29:25 PM »

Hez a gentleman..

Well, you are not.

You were fucking BEGGING for Mule's horse to go bad in that fair race, just fucking dying to give him the "I told you so" line.

Passive-Aggressive Bullshit. 

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2016, 07:30:10 PM »
tmbz1

Like he's the only one that knows what it takes to get a horse to the races!
You're a fucking idiot.

ham sandwich

• Top Claimer
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2016, 07:33:54 PM »
You're a fucking idiot.

So much for the fruit basket jagoff

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2016, 08:13:00 PM »
I run my mouth please.  I have wish for only a level playing field and integrity for this sport.  And please other then being a daily trader watching the markets, I rehab houses daily sometimes 2 at a time, try to enjoy some of my horses race live, and my toughest job after all that is raking my son to hockey 9.5 months a year and my daughter to her sporting events for school.  Which I enjoy the most since it is all innocent as talent prevails.  If u wish to discuss further in person with be at the Meadows next week in Pa, Jug week in Ohio, or Lex for the sale.  I can only say you must not know me to say you work harder on Monday by 9am then I do in a week.  By that statement I can only guess your not that real.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2016, 08:22:35 PM »
By the way Ham if you have been waiting 2.5 years to say that, as a Burke horse beat me in a sire race, you have missed a couple of my horses loss to him, Takter, or some of the other trainers.  Just like every other owner out there.  By the way I think that thread you remember and reposted had more info or a follow up naming some very nice older trotters he turned.  Like I said Burke was into buying raceway horses before throwing  2-3mln into babies.  Now that he is buying 50 or more head a year Congrats he gets a few to be stars.  That's called having many eggs in a rather large basket.  But like I have said recently, the industry doesn't delve into the ones that never make it, so out of sight out of mind.  I better let you go your a busy person or already done for the week since it's past 9am Monday.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2016, 08:26:34 PM »
By the way Ham if you have been waiting 2.5 years to say that, as a Burke horse beat me in a sire race, you have missed a couple of my horses loss to him, Takter, or some of the other trainers.  Just like every other owner out there.  By the way I think that thread you remember and reposted had more info or a follow up naming some very nice older trotters he turned.  Like I said Burke was into buying raceway horses before throwing  2-3mln into babies.  Now that he is buying 50 or more head a year Congrats he gets a few to be stars.  That's called having many eggs in a rather large basket. 

But like I have said recently, the industry doesn't delve into the ones that never make it, so out of sight out of mind.  I better let you go your a busy person or already done for the week since it's past 9am Monday.

You've said that very often.  So, why wait for the industry?  Give us a lesson, please.

I'd be interested. 

Or, at least stop implying the "industry" is not disclosing something important.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2016, 08:45:41 PM »
What would u like a lesson on Calhoun?  Why some race horses never make the track because they have no talent, no heart, or they get injured along the way?  Or why the bettor feels they get ripped off daily?  Or why there seems to be the use of killing pain for decades with snake venom, frog juice, elephant juice, or using blood type enhancing like epo, cobalt, the other synthetic epo, or before that when anabolic steroids was a common item?  Know we do see the drug issue come up and the industry has tried to rid some things but states can be more uniform in punishment.  So what is it your referring Calhoun?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2016, 08:57:04 PM »
What would u like a lesson on Calhoun?  Why some race horses never make the track because they have no talent, no heart, or they get injured along the way? 
This.

This  is what you've alluded to often .  Why don't we hear/ know about this?  You've mentioned breeders don't want the details out so as not to scare off new money.  So, what gives?  Are there really still people with no clue getting in ?

So, teach me.  Reach one, teach one and all that. 

You may assume I'm conversant, if not fluent, with the other issues you listed.

ham sandwich

• Top Claimer
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2016, 08:59:58 PM »
Horses first, how do you know how hard Nick Surick works?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal