General Category > Political Roundtable

Too all you FUCKIN TRUMP LOVERS.

<< < (2/3) > >>

slivercharm:

--- Quote from: caddy on October 06, 2020, 01:11:18 AM ---Today Biden's FREE STUFF is $15/hr. min wage  -  exactly, who in the hell pays the higher price to let HS kids and retirees and housewifes @ McDonalds score a big wage increase?
Also on this guy's FREE STUFF platform:  Free Medicare for all, legals - illegals and even Martians.
Shutdown the coal mines  -  Shutdown gasoline cars - Shutdown go-go clubs [OK - even Silly joe isnt that crazy].
Taxes to pay for all of these green deal pie in the sky ideas are from Y-O-U. 
Vote for this guy and be prepared for the worst depression in USA history.

So, Frankie - sit this one out on the bench; and, let the folks that score above an IQ of 100 steer the ship

--- End quote ---

Drunk frank army needs to go he’s on my iggy list. 

I thought posters like Adam freeman. Steve g and carload were bad but drunk army needs to go in a hole and die

HornbyDuke:
John Frank - a lot of people agree with you. Many of my friends are saying that they want a president that's sharp enough to outsmart serious illness when possible. Trumps sick and looking an awfully lot like a loser.

Potus is a superspreader. No problem though hes already killed a lot of people via his policies. And never had any moral qualms about mistreating and disregarding the people @ him. I wonder if Chris Christie is asking himself in his sick bed why he ever associated with the orange haired Bozo.

Good news JF  is  trumps big toe survived Vietnam and may survive co19.

caddy:

--- Quote from: slivercharm on October 06, 2020, 09:19:35 PM ---Drunk frank army needs to go he’s on my iggy list. 

I thought posters like Adam freeman. Steve g and carload were bad but drunk army needs to go in a hole and die

--- End quote ---

Frankie is polarized on his Army memories.  His remarks on the current political events are tainted by his unimportant blather.  Frankie needs to pause and decide if higher taxes are a good thing.  Admitting illegals is a good thing.  Rioting in our big cities a good thing.  Ignoring terrorism a good thing.  Letting China run the world economy a good thing.  Having a senile racist in the Oval office a good thing. ?

John Frank should stop to think before he types gibberish, baseless foo=foo.    43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf

wisha roder:
Excellent points Caddy.  Trump is right, he's done more in 47 months than Biden's done in 47 years.  Just imagine how much more he could have accomplished without Pelosi and her sidekick.  --Same democratic schtick every 4 years:  play the race card,  say you're going to tax the wealthy some more,  global warming & the sky is falling.  Repeat...I could care less if i like President Trumps personality.  SO WHAT.  I want a president that rolls his sleeves up and accomplishes his promises.  Never in my lifetime, have i seen a president accomplish more good things than this president has done.  The mainstream liberal media in this country is the biggest problem facing this country.  Manipulating the news is scary.  Hillary's and Obama's dealings alone are 10 times more serious than Watergate ever was- but the media barely acknowledges it.  The peace talks Trump has put together almost don't even get mentioned.I've never heard one racist comment or action from Trump, but Biden says some crazy ass shit and it get's brushed off as "oh, that's just him-that's not what he meant.  Really?? When Trump said he wanted to drain the swamp- Boy, did he hit the nail on the head.  The media has suckered you right into drinking their poison kool-aid.

caddy:

--- Quote from: wisha roder on October 09, 2020, 10:19:35 PM ---Excellent points Caddy.  Trump is right, he's done more in 47 months than Biden's done in 47 years.  Just imagine how much more he could have accomplished without Pelosi and her sidekick.  --Same democratic schtick every 4 years:  play the race card,  say you're going to tax the wealthy some more,  global warming & the sky is falling.  Repeat...I could care less if i like President Trumps personality.  SO WHAT.  I want a president that rolls his sleeves up and accomplishes his promises.  Never in my lifetime, have i seen a president accomplish more good things than this president has done.  The mainstream liberal media in this country is the biggest problem facing this country.  Manipulating the news is scary.  Hillary's and Obama's dealings alone are 10 times more serious than Watergate ever was- but the media barely acknowledges it.  The peace talks Trump has put together almost don't even get mentioned.I've never heard one racist comment or action from Trump, but Biden says some crazy ass shit and it get's brushed off as "oh, that's just him-that's not what he meant.  Really?? When Trump said he wanted to drain the swamp- Boy, did he hit the nail on the head.  The media has suckered you right into drinking their poison kool-aid.

--- End quote ---

That hooligan, bar room, shouting goo-goo at the Pres debate sure did not help Trump.  However, like him or not - he's so much better than the alternative, Biden.  if the Dems woulda presented a damned decent candidate, we'd have given a look.  Biden is out of touch - and - sexy Kammy is danger at the drop.  Friends, dial down the Hate-O-Meter on The President rather than spiting yourself w/ setting up the lady of cocoa as the next Prez. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version