General Category > Political Roundtable

Too all you FUCKIN TRUMP LOVERS.

<< < (3/3)

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: caddy on October 10, 2020, 02:06:10 AM ---That hooligan, bar room, shouting goo-goo at the Pres debate sure did not help Trump.  However, like him or not - he's so much better than the alternative, Biden.  if the Dems woulda presented a damned decent candidate, we'd have given a look.  Biden is out of touch - and - sexy Kammy is danger at the drop.  Friends, dial down the Hate-O-Meter on The President rather than spiting yourself w/ setting up the lady of cocoa as the next Prez.

--- End quote ---
I think you'll do well in the re-education program where you will be disabused of  the brain washing you've been experiencing.

Your alternative?  Line up behind the banjo playing leader of the Whitmer Kidnap Crew ... the guy who lived in the basement of a Vacuum Cleaner Repair Store.

Fear not Kamala.  It's not as if she draws flies.

caddy:

--- Quote from: Calhoun on October 10, 2020, 08:36:25 AM ---I think you'll do well in the re-education program where you will be disabused of  the brain washing you've been experiencing.

Your alternative?  Line up behind the banjo playing leader of the Whitmer Kidnap Crew ... the guy who lived in the basement of a Vacuum Cleaner Repair Store.

Fear not Kamala.  It's not as if she draws flies.

--- End quote ---

your clever remarks gave me a solid chuckle on a Saturday morning. 

since you ref: the amateurish Michigander gang on a kidnap mission - as the details came out - I was near certain that when the photos were posted it just might be  w/ Goober and Gomer in the Mayberry gang - w/ a pix of their hide-out at Emmitt's Fix It Shop. 

News this AM that The Squad are giving Biden a list of demands from the left.  WHEW Just in time - AOC and the girls show up to derail a seemingly sure victory. 

caddy:

--- Quote from: myakaprince on October 17, 2020, 10:40:09 PM ---For the past three elections, a Pennsylvania's bakery's sugary sales have accurately predicted the presidential winner.

"If the winner was chosen today, from our poll, Donald Trump would blow it out of the water," Lochel says.

Each cookie counts for one vote.

"Every day or two, I just tally them up," Lochel says.

Right now, the red cookies are in the lead. 

--- End quote ---

probably as good a chance of accuracy as any other polls

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version