General Category > Harness Racing

Mikes Z Tam- Dana Parham

(1/2) > >>

The Unstable:
Mikes Z Tam was already crippled last year when Dana purchased him off Burke.

Now the horse is totally done but he puts he puts on Ongait for the second time in two weeks (no idea what happened to first buyer).   

Go watch his last race. 

Raging pace:
This horse made all that money, the trainers just ran him into the ground getting every penny they could out of him. Now he’s no good they want to pawn him off to someone else. Good forbid you just retire the poor horse and let him enjoy his retirement. Iknow it’s a business but I’ve known many owners who have had horses that made them lots of money and they break down ,they keep them and let them enjoy the rest of their life on the farm.

SwankToliverA:

--- Quote from: Raging pace on May 03, 2024, 09:41:02 AM ---This horse made all that money, the trainers just ran him into the ground getting every penny they could out of him. Now he’s no good they want to pawn him off to someone else. Good forbid you just retire the poor horse and let him enjoy his retirement. Iknow it’s a business but I’ve known many owners who have had horses that made them lots of money and they break down ,they keep them and let them enjoy the rest of their life on the farm.

--- End quote ---
Those are the good owners, and that is exactly what Mike's Z Tam has earned and deserves.  To be retired and taken care of.

seen2much:
I believe the horse had an improvement & success for Burke. People will point to the driver change. I was told that Mike goes to the barn everyday. An acquaintance of mine swore how sharp ML is. It makes you wonder how these trainers improve off sharp one. Then you see all the arrests & the picture becomes clear.

seen2much:
I thought Dana had money. That makes it even sadder he can't retire the horse to a good home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version