Author Topic: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water  (Read 72374 times)

buffalo believer

• Elite
Re: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2017, 04:56:51 PM »
Nope! Im goin to axt around
today
They may be seeing how much cooperation they are getting to move up the food chain.

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2017, 05:03:15 PM »
Lets hope!  tmbz1
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2017, 05:32:14 PM »
Lets hope!  tmbz1
I'm wondering when an indictment will be given

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2017, 06:18:19 PM »
Lot of the equipment found at the farm wasn't stolen. Various broke trainers at the Meadows and Northfield dropped it off to hide and then it reported stolen for insurance reasons. Depending on how much Bob talks, how well the equipment can be traced, depends on who else gets implicated....... ........
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2017, 07:46:35 PM »
Lot of the equipment found at the farm wasn't stolen. Various broke trainers at the Meadows and Northfield dropped it off to hide and then it reported stolen for insurance reasons. Depending on how much Bob talks, how well the equipment can be traced, depends on who else gets implicated....... ........

What a mess this could turn into

jack savine jr

• NW-1
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2018, 12:31:12 PM »
What a mess this could turn into

Party Information
BELCHER, ROBERT - DEFENDANT

Disposition
Disp Date

Address
    11724 DIEHL RD
    NORTH JACKSON, OH 44451

02/15/2018   JUDGMENT ENTRY FILED   JUDGMENT ENTRY
SENTENCING ORDER
A PLEA HEARING WAS HELD ON THE 15TH DAY OF FEBRUARY, 2018, PRESENT WERE DEFENDANT, HIS COUNSEL EDWARD HARTWIG, AND ASSISTANT COUNTY PROSECUTOR KENNETH CARDINAL.
DEFENDANT PLED GUILTY TO THE CHARGE OF: RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY 2913.51(A) AND THE FORFEITURE SPECIFICATION OF $40,000.00.
THE COURT, HAVING FULLY ADVISED DEFENDANT OF THE EFFECT OF HIS PLEA PURSUANT TO CRIM. R. 11, NOW FINDS THAT THE PLEA WAS FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY MADE  WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONSEQUENCES THEREOF. THE COURT FINDS THAT THE DEFENDANT WAS ADVISED OF HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND THAT HE UNDERSTOOD, WAIVED AND REJECTED THEM BEFORE ENTERING THE PLEA. THE COURT FINDS THAT DEFENDANT UNDERSTOOD THE EFFECT OF THIS PLEA AND THE COURT UPON ACCEPTANCE WILL IMMEDIATELY PROCEED WITH JUDGEMENT AND SENTENCING.
THE COURT ACCEPTS DEFENDANT'S PLEA OF GUILTY TO SAID CHARGE, AND SENTENCES THE DEFENDANT TO 180 DAYS IN THE MAHONING COUNTY JUSTICE CENTER, SUSPENDED, AND PLACES THE DEFENDANT ON COMMUNITY CONTROL FOR SIX (6) MOTHS SUBJECT TO GOOD BEHAVIOR; NON-REPORTING IS ORDERED ONCE THE DEFENDANT HAS REPORTED TO COMMUNITY CONTROL, PAYS THE FINE, COSTS, AND PROBATION FEES. DEFENDANT IS FINED $250.00 PLUS COSTS.
FURTHER ORDERED, THAT THE $40,000.00 IS FORFEITED TO THE SATE (MAHONING COUNTY PROSECUTING ATTORNEY, MVLETF) TO BE DISTRIBUTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE AND THE MAHONING COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT, ALL IN ACCORDANCE WITH LAW.
/S/ JUDGE D'APOLITO

02/15/2018   JUDGMENT ENTRY FILED   JUDGMENT ENTRY ORDERING
FORFEITURE OF U.S. CURRENCY
DIVISION
IT IS THE ORDER OF THE COURT THAT THE FORFEITURE OF FUNDS IN THE AMOUNT OF FORTY THOUSAND ($40,000.00) DOLLARS SHALL BE DIVIDED BY AND BETWEEN THE OFFICE OF THE MAHONING COUNTY PROSECUTOR AND THE OFFICE OF THE MAHONING COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT AS FOLLOWS:
30%($12,000.00) TO THE MAHONING COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE
70% ($28,000.00) TO THE MAHONING COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
SO ORDERED
/S/ JUDGE D'APOLITO      
02/15/2018   WAIVER OF RIGHTS UPON PLEA /S/DIANE VETTORI   WAIVER OF RIGHTS UPON PLEA  /S/JUDGE D'APOLITO      
03/15/2018   JUDGMENT ENTRY FILED   JUDGMENT ENTRY
AMENDED JUDGMENT ENTRY
ORDERING FORFEITURE
OF U.S. CURRENCY DIVISION
IT IS THE ORDER OF THE COURT THAT THE FORFEITURE OF FUNDS IN THE AMOUNT OF FORTY THOUSAND ($40,000.00) DOLLARS SHALL BE DIVIDED BY AND BETWEEN THE OFFICE OF THE MAHONING COUNTY PROSECUTOR AND THE OFFICE OF THE MAHONING COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT AS FOLLOWS:
30% ($12,000.00) TO THE MAHONING COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE
35% ($14,000.00) TO THE MAHONING COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
35% ($14,000.00) TO LIBERTY POLICE DEPARTMENT
SO ORDERED
DATED: 03/15/2018
/S/ HON. JUDGE JOSEPH HOUSER
CC: ATTORNEY EDWARD HARTWIG
ASSISTANT PROSECUTOR KENNETH J. CARDINAL (FAX 330-781-6449)

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2018, 12:52:50 PM »
 THANKS JACK. MISSY IS GONNA SHIT A BRICK.  BUT AS USUAL, IT WILL SMELL LIKE LAVENDER.  WONDER IF SHE IS PLANNING ON BEARDING HERSELF THIS TIME. INSTEAD OF FRED

jack savine jr

• NW-1
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2018, 01:58:47 PM »
THANKS JACK. MISSY IS GONNA SHIT A BRICK.  BUT AS USUAL, IT WILL SMELL LIKE LAVENDER.  WONDER IF SHE IS PLANNING ON BEARDING HERSELF THIS TIME. INSTEAD OF FRED

Mr. Belcher violated the law by having others stealing property from his neighbors who are hardworking families in the farming community. There should have been stiffer penalties associated with this Belcher-lead theft ring that involved many victims.

Shame on you, Mr. B.  >:(

Yonkers1

• Elite
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2018, 02:20:30 PM »
I thought the mid westerners were as clean as wind driven snow
Yonkers now the #1 track in the nation

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2018, 04:26:11 PM »
THANKS JACK. MISSY IS GONNA SHIT A BRICK.  BUT AS USUAL, IT WILL SMELL LIKE LAVENDER.  WONDER IF SHE IS PLANNING ON BEARDING HERSELF THIS TIME. INSTEAD OF FRED

Oh, right. I always forget how OTHER people are practically the same as being ME. Just like I could post Buck’s, Brian Brown’s or Melanie momma William’s positives to somehow relate you to them, because there are at least familial relations there, right?  I haven’t because they’re extraneous without a direct link to YOU and YOUR actions like. I often wonder about how much you knew about the assault on my Pleasure that lead to his death being the reason you didn’t get involved as horseman’s the tape established you actively soliciting and procuring actors in crimes you had knowledge of in advance of them being conducted to both abuse animals and manipulate the result of a horse racerepresentative. But I guess you just made those positives and actions of your family relevant by making me the responsible party for the actions of others just now. This whole thing with Belcher pisses me off, anyway because he didn’t steal shit but admitted to buying what he suspected was a stolen lawn mower. The county, that had seized his own farm equipment he had payment books on and called it “stolen” for the purposes of creating this elaborate story of a crime syndicate or whatever, basically threatened him that if he didn’t pay them off, which rings to me of extortion, they’d prosecute for that stolen mower he BOUGHT from a kid who worked for him – a felony in itself. So he took that deal because to not was a gamble in and of itself.

See, though, see how I answer questions, AMY? And questions not even about ME and MY actions either. I’m not the one whose job I was a miserable, unaccountable failure at. And I'm not the one who IS actually answerable for something to other people that pay her. The day you actually start answering to anything I imagine will be the day. Might that be because you DON’T have good answers for anything YOU did? Are you still grateful to Jack for bringing this all up now? I bet you aren’t because it’s just one more example of how I answer, with honest, substantive and reasonable answers and you never do. Whatcha gonna use to deflect with now, huh huh huh? Maybe count how many times I used the words “Me” or “I” again?  Um, the length of the post, maybe? Yeah, sure, because that’s almost worse than what you do that you don’t answer for. You can try to pretend like it is, anyway.

Or maybe deflect to Fred being a “beard” for the umpteenth time? That’s one you resort to a lot, though I’ve already answered and he was always forthcoming, even to tracks and commissions about. He knew it was crazy that he could still work his full time job, pay other people to do all the work and still be the trainer of record. But hey, those are the rules and if he was willing to jump through the hoops of travelling to tracks to warm horses up before races, open up the stable’s books and other records to the tracks, judges and commissions to show Belcher wasn't everyone was cool with it. Someone had to train and race those horses. But the thing is, nobody really cares who’s doing it. Get the rules changed if you have a problem, because he was following the ones there already are. But like I’ve said, just don’t forget it applies to everyone and they might not like it.  tmbz1
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 04:28:11 PM by MsO »

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2018, 04:56:25 PM »
I think all horses should have an electronic I’d tag on their ear.  It would be interesting to see how many race horses made a trip to belchers farm on race day on the way to the meadows or Northfield.  For that matter any other barred trainer.  It would be a step in the right direction.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2018, 05:08:37 PM »
I think all horses should have an electronic I’d tag on their ear.  It would be interesting to see how many race horses made a trip to belchers farm on race day on the way to the meadows or Northfield.  For that matter any other barred trainer.  It would be a step in the right direction.

Have you ever explained, in all your great rumor derived "wisdom", what explained his record UTRS years racing out of detention when the horses had to be on the grounds, and not shipped in from the farm, the night before any race? No. At least I sure don't recall that. But please do. We're all interested in hearing/reading it...

batavia24

• Open / FFA
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2018, 06:14:13 PM »
Never forget the Sat nite he came to Btva Downs with Dave Hawk driving 6 in to go  6 win by the length of the track

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2018, 07:05:21 PM »
Never forget the Sat nite he came to Btva Downs with Dave Hawk driving 6 in to go  6 win by the length of the track

Oh noes!  It's not like you're supposed to try and win with every horse you put on the track or anything.  ::)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2018, 07:14:32 PM »
Have you ever explained, in all your great rumor derived "wisdom", what explained his record UTRS years racing out of detention when the horses had to be on the grounds, and not shipped in from the farm, the night before any race? No. At least I sure don't recall that. But please do. We're all interested in hearing/reading it...

NO WE ARE NOT "ALL" INTERESTED. SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ONLY.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal