Author Topic: Let's talk racing  (Read 4646 times)

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
  • Dr Viktor Kleber Plopenstein Creatore Del Centauro
Re: Let's talk racing
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2024, 06:28:20 AM »
Disobedient newbies  11.gn

ngc3

Death will join us together

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2024, 10:54:43 AM »
HEY guy from ICELAND: ADMINISTRATOR. Might be tine to close this thread,when a NUTBALL called DR. PLOP IN STEIN siggns in. I might add. TODD his ASS.

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2024, 01:28:02 PM »
HEY guy from ICELAND: ADMINISTRATOR. Might be tine to close this thread,when a NUTBALL called DR. PLOP IN STEIN siggns in. I might add. TODD his ASS.

Mr. John Frank Army, and All Plopsters that are, and, or were in our Armed Forces, thank you for very much your service.   46fzlag

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2024, 05:51:53 PM »
Where did this Rooster guy come from just like anther jerk xyz.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2024, 09:15:02 PM »
Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was XYZ and that the new account is him being a cock!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2024, 10:08:09 PM »
OK TRUTH: LETS have at it. JOHN FRANK ARMY losin his eyesight. Got to wait 4 months to have vision corrected ,hopefully. Need CATARACK,GLAGOMA,and RETINA surgery. Over years,JOHN FRANK ARMY mis=spelled on purpose. Nowadays I can't see arrow leadin me and keyboard. As I said before in GENERAL CLERK SCHOOL in ARMY. I woild not look away from typewriter. I had to go each class and hold the fuckin thin at rear of room for 50 miniutes. Don't know if typewriters the same as keyboards in 1968. but I could give a SHIT. NO ONE TOLD .JOHN FRANK ARMY in ARMY what he should or should not do. YEAH,HE JOHN FRANK ARMY. HE listen to NO ONE. HE THE BEST.
I'll also add. When JOHN FRANK ARMY started posting 35 years ago he at ESPN. Did not know the owners evidently. But it was STEVE BYKE BOY and his SHIT CREW that had JOHN FRANK ARMY TOSSED. They were a real piece of work. Nice to see BYKEE BOY become a voice in TB horseracin. NOT. The guy a IDIOT wit his fuckin crew that he abandoned. RICH DADS that expired make for success.thru inheritance.
Went to PUBLIC HANDICAPPER. Made that site with my outrageous posts. SCOTT CARLSON became a friend.
And of course BARN TO WIRE. One day a friend of mine said: JOHN you need to start postin at BARN. They need someone talkin TB'S. DAN NANCE is killin at STANDARDS. I went. And for 3 years it was NANCE and FRANK. JANNINE loved it. MADE wire a overnight sucess. Not sure if DAN ever met JANNINE. I did 6 times. Told her what a fuckin LICE she was. We did not get along. She finnally BANDED me. Who cared. MADE that site.
And then along came PLOP. Those that made WIRE who got kicked out started PLOP. NOW that HISTORY. And,JOHN FRANK ARMY been here ever since.
AND I could give a SHIT if me was ever BANDED. I'll say whatever the FUC,I want to. I'm not a timid little DWARF who spends his time complainin.
And by the wat DWARF: NO one cares about your past theifin history. JOHN FRANK ARMY been arrested 29 times. I never stole anythin. Just got into confrontations with mostly police fuckin with me. And if MIKEY wants to spend money lookin at me background,feel free. I could give a SHIT. Them days are long gone. Lucky,me still ALIVE after some beatings I took by POLICE.
You were arrested 29 times and never stole anything? Why would a policeman beat you? I don't think you were in the military I think you're a fucking fraud! You sound like white trash to me.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2024, 11:59:16 AM »
Ever heard the saying Takes one to know one?

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2024, 01:07:11 PM »

Your jealous that a Rooster is a much scrappier bird than an old hoot owl  ngc3
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2024, 01:12:50 PM »
Your jealous that a Rooster is a much scrappier bird than an old hoot owl  ngc3

Technically, you're under 1 years old here which makes you in Rooster defining terms a Cockerel, not a Cock.

But you're big for your age!   tmbz1 

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2024, 01:25:54 PM »
From the internet ..

Roosters are domesticated chickens and are not typically considered dangerous to humans.
Their primary defense is charging and using their spurs, which can cause minor injuries.
However, roosters are generally less dangerous than wild predators like owls.

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2024, 01:40:34 PM »
From the internet ..

Roosters are domesticated chickens and are not typically considered dangerous to humans.
Their primary defense is charging and using their spurs, which can cause minor injuries.

That's true, even a fighting rooster or cock is seemingly no match for an owl.

Reuben J. "Rooster" Cogburn  the fictionalized one eyed character first portrayed by John Wayne, took out 66 men with 70 shots fired, in that case of the character vs the owl, I'd take the "Rooster".   ngc3

In It Deep

• NW-1
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2024, 04:31:26 PM »
From the internet ..

Except in the case of OLD OWLS
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2024, 05:02:12 PM »

Easy with the COCK Comments. You have a dirty mouth. You little dirty boy.
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2024, 11:39:32 PM »
John Frank Army is an Amercan hero a d he also mashes the Red button at the voteing booth

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    Today at 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    Today at 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    Today at 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal