Author Topic: Changes coming soon to Horseplop!  (Read 12831 times)

Buckeye

• Top Claimer
Re: Changes coming soon to Horseplop!
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2023, 06:24:07 AM »
Offstride explained to me how horseplop always worked. He said him and the guys who started it believed in giving people a place to express their feelings about horse racing. He said it was an "online water cooler" where sometimes the language was salty, sometimes politically incorrect, and not to be taken so seriously; just guys and gals letting off steam.
" the world ain't perfect, and neither are we" he often said.
He said the day his opinions about harness and the people associated with the sport were edited would be his last on horseplop. At least he got to be here for all of it.
He told me Pigland was his favorite poster too.  tmbz1

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2023, 06:30:54 AM »
We're waiting on some news; some hopeful,  some somber. Once things become clearer, we will have a better understanding of what's next for the forums.

If anyone has positive suggestions, or constructive criticism, please feel free to give them on this thread.

Here’s an idea
No more fake names

Everyone has to post with  their real
Name

Period

No excuses

Then u will clean out the racism and other crap

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2023, 07:02:13 AM »
Here’s an idea
No more fake names

Everyone has to post with  their real
Name

Period

No excuses

Then u will clean out the racism and other crap

tmbz1

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2023, 07:23:22 AM »
Who decides what is racist and other crap? If this site censors anything, there will be no more Horseplop.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2023, 08:34:17 AM »
Who decides what is racist and other crap? If this site censors anything, there will be no more Horseplop.
here's a guy who gets it. I don't like haters...don't care who they are hating on. I care about stuff directly related to the races, tracks, horses, etc.
That Janine chick tried playing god and becoming editor-in-chief of barntowire. It ended up putting her in an early grave. Who needs that nonsense?
I say to some of you - quit your bellyaching and just worry about your posts. Ignore racists. Ignore what you think is some troll.
Ask yourself...when was the last time you read some racist who also made a good point about harness racing at the same time?
Almost never!
Just my thoughts
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 09:58:53 AM by hasbeen »
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2023, 08:49:54 AM »

Joe Biden

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2023, 09:32:37 AM »
Joe Biden
wrong again hillbilly. Go vote for bloated orange Trump 7 more times. Some of you dudes are as dumb as a box of rocks. Brainwashed by Fox News and the rest of the grifters.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

GTW

• NW-1
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2023, 11:19:48 AM »
That’s bullshit. If I don’t like Jews I should be able to post it under the first amendment right of free speech. Pigland if you start editing my post fuck you all.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
You might want to read the 1st Amendment sometime.
It does not give you the right to post racist stuff on a forum. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Unclejerry

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2023, 11:20:48 AM »
wrong again hillbilly. Go vote for bloated orange Trump 7 more times. Some of you dudes are as dumb as a box of rocks. Brainwashed by Fox News and the rest of the grifters.

While were at it lets get rid of the Communist.
Good Night Senator where ever you are

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2023, 12:49:32 PM »
While were at it lets get rid of the Communist.
the fact you think communists are rampant in America proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are in fact a moron. GTFO .go wash the shit stains out of your overalls and go chew some more tobacky  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Unclejerry

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2023, 01:31:24 PM »
the fact you think communists are rampant in America proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are in fact a moron. GTFO .go wash the shit stains out of your overalls and go chew some more tobacky  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Hey Moron go take a look at Portland and Seattle, and that's just a start check DC while your at it.
Good Night Senator where ever you are

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2023, 01:42:12 PM »
Hey Moron go take a look at Portland and Seattle, and that's just a start check DC while your at it.
why would I want to go to those dreary places, and why do you give a flying fuck about them? Here in Philly they got drugged out zombies too, but guess where they're strung out on Oxy and meth? In every holler in West Virginia all the way down thru Alabama and over to Mississippi. It's called the Great White Ghetto. Learn something about addiction and where it's going on before running your mouth pal!

NJ Observer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2023, 01:51:17 PM »
THIS TOPIC RAN OFF THE RAILS FASTER THAN THAT NORFOLK SOUTHERN TRAIN IN OHIO!!!
ONLY WANTED TO SAY THAT IT'S A FACT 9 OF THE 10 STATES WITH THE HIGHEST MURDER RATE PER CAPITA ARE RED STATES!!!
SCREW ALL THAT!!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW PEOPLE'S MINDS GOT CLOUDED ENOUGH TO TAKE UP SIDES WITH VLADDIE PUTIN INSTEAD OF AMERICA 🇺🇸? MAKES ME WANNA PUKE!!! I'M A CONSERVATIVE BUT I DON'T GOT TO OWN THE LIBS AT THE COST OF SELLING MY SOUL TO THE RUSSIAN SCUMBAG MURDERER!!!
THEN AGAIN I WOULDN'T WASTE A MINUTE ON MEWSMAX, OAN, OR SEAN HANNITY IF YOU GAVE ME A $25K VOUCHER AT THE MEDS!!! I RESEARCH MY OWN OPINIONS!!!
DEPORT THE MEXICALI!!!  PENA ES EL CHEATO Y STUPIDO!!!

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2023, 01:59:23 PM »
It's a lot more interesting to talk about beautiful horses & fast women!

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2023, 02:26:27 PM »

Hillbilly ?. I live in Manhattan lol.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    Today at 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    Today at 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    Today at 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal