Author Topic: Bythemissal  (Read 1889 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Bythemissal
« on: November 10, 2023, 12:19:32 AM »
I think people are really underestimating this horse. I think Confederate will have his hands full if he faces him in the TVG.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Re: Bythemissal
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 09:10:57 AM »
I'm not sure Bythemissal can beat Confederate, but he is a great racehorse.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 09:31:43 AM »
If they both bring their A game Confederate wins 9 out of ten.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 11:08:32 AM »
I'm not sure Bythemissal can beat Confederate, but he is a great racehorse.

Today's whip violations has Gingras w/a $500 fine for raising welts on Missal a week ago ?  Begging the question >  Page gave this horse a professional, strategized drive to WIN the Jug last year.  Sure seems that would make him the 1st slot

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2023, 11:28:30 AM »
If they both bring their A game Confederate wins 9 out of ten.

Agreed. All things considered. Two different kind of horses. But add the "any given Sunday" element. A trip, getting hung and/or stung, whatever. Any little thing can swing the pendulum the other way. That's why they run the races, LOL.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2023, 11:44:01 AM »
Today's whip violations has Gingras w/a $500 fine for raising welts on Missal a week ago ?  Begging the question >  Page gave this horse a professional, strategized drive to WIN the Jug last year.  Sure seems that would make him the 1st slot

I think Page steers BTM than Yannick does.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2023, 11:51:09 AM »
Agreed. All things considered. Two different kind of horses. But add the "any given Sunday" element. A trip, getting hung and/or stung, whatever. Any little thing can swing the pendulum the other way. That's why they run the races, LOL.

You're right about how the race goes out of the gate, who gets hung,etc. 
I'd love to see the two go head to head, in the near future.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2023, 12:23:25 PM »
I have followed this horse since he won the Adios. I think Page lost the drive. Burke gave page drives in big races and must not have felt he was the best choice for the horse. Some thing as Palone with Sweet Lou.

Or Page thought he would make the same amount staying in Ohio driving in every race.  I’m sure Burke makes it well known that Yannick or Dave Miller will drive the horses on east coast.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2023, 12:44:22 PM »
Or Page thought he would make the same amount staying in Ohio driving in every race.  I’m sure Burke makes it well known that Yannick or Dave Miller will drive the horses on east coast.
Yannick welted up Bythepisshole at Hoosier,to the tune of $500!(American)
11.wp tmbz1 ngc3

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2023, 03:06:42 PM »
Yannick welted up Bythepisshole at Hoosier,to the tune of $500!(American)
11.wp tmbz1 ngc3
Destroyed Tattoo Artist last night. Could have gone easily in 1:47.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2023, 03:32:05 PM »
I believe Page drove Bythemissal in the Breeders Crown and finished third as the favorite. I don't know that he has driven the horse since including races not 9on the east coast.
Regardless of who drives him, he has now won 25 out of 32 lifetime starts. He is a much more complete and versatile racehorse than Confederate and has raced against MUCH tougher competition than Confederate.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 03:46:38 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2023, 04:05:36 PM »
Regardless of who drives him, he has now won 25 out of 32 lifetime starts. He is a much more complete and versatile racehorse than Confederate and has raced against MUCH tougher competition than Confederate.
I feel like that fact has really gone under the radar. Him getting 4 or 5 mil isn’t out of the question before it’s all said and done. He’s younger than the ones that have been close to him this year, it’s my show didn’t hold up for the whole year this year, unlikely he will be consistent next year against older. The rest of the 3 yr olds that you’d be worried about are going to stud. Allywag is long in the tooth, tattoo artist gone to stud. I mean, if he stays right, next year could be HUGE for bythemissal.

Fuck it, bythemissal +1.25million in purses next year. Calling it now. Hope i don’t jinx him, but I think he’s gonna have the older FFA division in a chokehold akin to Bulldog or Sweet Lou at 5.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2023, 04:15:20 PM »
I feel like that fact has really gone under the radar. Him getting 4 or 5 mil isn’t out of the question before it’s all said and done. He’s younger than the ones that have been close to him this year, it’s my show didn’t hold up for the whole year this year, unlikely he will be consistent next year against older. The rest of the 3 yr olds that you’d be worried about are going to stud. Allywag is long in the tooth, tattoo artist gone to stud. I mean, if he stays right, next year could be HUGE for bythemissal.

Fuck it, bythemissal +1.25million in purses next year. Calling it now. Hope i don’t jinx him, but I think he’s gonna have the older FFA division in a chokehold akin to Bulldog or Sweet Lou at 5.
tmbz1 tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal