Author Topic: Bougault driving at Monti today  (Read 2515 times)

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Re: Bougault driving at Monti today
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2023, 07:46:18 PM »
The French fry belongs in a trash bag for what he did. The way he treats women the way he conducts himself at tracks the way he drives he’s dangerous. He walks around with the dead eyes of a shark looking for confrontations. Herman’s a decent guy and him and his horse didn’t deserve this. And idc who puts this bullshit and brings it to justice but out buddy SCM with his transparency was even more transparent in his motives in his latest video about egos (yeah yours you fucking psycho) and glory grabbing that means he’s worried someone else is taking his reins and getting the job done. Who cares Mary as long as the people responsible for this go down. You’re admitting once again it’s all about you. And Herman is perfectly capable with many friends helping him to take the proper course of action to also get to the bottom of what happened. Don’t applaud yourself yet

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2023, 08:11:39 PM »
Hate to say this but this may be the one time the useless deadbeat got something done. just got word that it is actually him and the carriage horse skank who pulled this all together with PETA.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2023, 09:08:47 PM »
Of course he’s going to say that. If your horse was killed in cold blood wouldn’t you yourself go to the state police? The ASPCA? Every animal welfare service around? Did he need to be SCM? Of course but he’s doing it to pat himself on the back and feel relevant. The one video saying you’re welcome repeatedly-the latest one saying oh no no thinking someone is stealing his story. It’s not about the horse at all. I’m all for the truth coming to light and want justice for that horse but I’m not giving that fool one ounce of credit.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2023, 09:40:35 PM »
I think Bourgault is a raging fucking SCUMBAG. If SCM doesn't dig into this asshole he should shut the fuck up from here on out.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2023, 08:28:12 AM »
I think Bourgault is a raging fucking SCUMBAG. If SCM doesn't dig into this asshole he should shut the fuck up from here on out.

Agreed and the owner beeds to demand the Authorities make him produce the horse like St. L,  look how that was handled? Said burned horse body tgen ends up at a Auction? Is that what happened? Then he gets reinstated? Disgusting peopke walk the Earth and this guy and the others recent deaths deserve what Karma has coming for them

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2023, 08:45:55 AM »
Like I said here is the golden opportunity for SCM to prove to all that he's in this for the right reasons to stop the animal abuse. Or walk away. Bourgault's raging against this horse if true, is SCM's ticket to credibility if he can shut the guy down or have hime removed from the sport.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2023, 08:51:12 AM »
Does anyone have any hard info on what happened to the horse? This is serious shit and needs to be treated seriously and not with rumors and innuendo.

bello

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2023, 12:15:04 PM »
According to MP and I have no reason to doubt him. Horse is being exhumed today and will be transported to Cornell vet center.

In the meantime a round of "kiss my asses" to the following using FB today at Monti

1. Monticello Raceway management. No more bets from me.
Trainers
2. Al Annunziaata  twice
3. Richard Campalong twice
4. Paul Roy

I guess trainers and owners that "amish" their broken down horses cannot feel any compassion for the animals

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2023, 12:38:11 PM »
I stopped reading to throw up at Al Annunziata and Richard Campolong - total bust outs.

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2023, 01:08:52 PM »
Has everything on green lights and top octane.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal