Author Topic: Bridging the GENERATION gap.  (Read 509 times)

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Bridging the GENERATION gap.
« on: March 09, 2024, 08:11:34 PM »
With crime rampant in the streets, robberies at all time highs, shootings of the innocent by non citizens, DA's that let repeat offenders back out into the streets, a migrant flood at our borders, we need to bring the Plop community back together.  There is too much divide over the controversial XYZ a individual that should not only be reinstated, but reinstated as a Plop Living Legend.  Thats right, Yes! A living Legend.

A united Plop community is a stronger Plop community. We're all friends here, and come here for the laughs and ball busting, and along the way maybe some insight and a few betting tips.  Generation XYZ personified the bridge between the old and the new, which in days absent he is missed by many a fan in paddocks and stables nation wide.  A voice for the little guy, and the timid. A fighter for the industry in shambles, and a purveyor of OPP.  This my community members is why we must stand up and do the right thing. tmbz1
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 08:13:26 PM by ROOSTER COGBURN »
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Bridging the GENERATION gap.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2024, 08:13:44 PM »
Omg. Stop it

Rooster or z.  What’s the difference. Yoyr back
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2024, 08:17:56 PM »
The over/under for Rooster (XYZ) being gone is one week.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2024, 08:18:53 PM »
The over/under for Rooster (XYZ) being gone is one week.

If he don’t cut it out

It’s  just around the corner
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

gogasgoboom

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2024, 08:45:49 PM »
With crime rampant in the streets, robberies at all time highs, shootings of the innocent by non citizens, DA's that let repeat offenders back out into the streets, a migrant flood at our borders, we need to bring the Plop community back together.  There is too much divide over the controversial XYZ a individual that should not only be reinstated, but reinstated as a Plop Living Legend.  Thats right, Yes! A living Legend.

A united Plop community is a stronger Plop community. We're all friends here, and come here for the laughs and ball busting, and along the way maybe some insight and a few betting tips.  Generation XYZ personified the bridge between the old and the new, which in days absent he is missed by many a fan in paddocks and stables nation wide.  A voice for the little guy, and the timid. A fighter for the industry in shambles, and a purveyor of OPP.  This my community members is why we must stand up and do the right thing. tmbz1

This is what you don't understand. We're not all friends here, mostly anonymous strangers. The "ball busting" you desire really only works well amongst honest to God friends. You know, people you really know, like in real life and not on message boards. I don't know you and don't want to know you. I really came here for the horse talk. The OT forum might be a better place for your schtick.

Unclejerry

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2024, 08:48:24 PM »
RC is XYZ Degeneration  tmbz1

Enjoy your bubble bath. ngc3
Good Night Senator where ever you are

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal