Author Topic: Undertaker. - horse dies on track  (Read 3921 times)

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Re: Undertaker. - horse dies on track
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2023, 07:44:26 PM »
Stop putting up this guys ridiculous fake videos. If anyone wants to see them they know where to go. Horseplop made that moron famous and now look what horseplop created? That bastard SCM owes horseplop millions for making him famous.
lolol  Owes millions   has pennies

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2023, 08:41:28 PM »
Horse: undertaker
Incident: EQUINE DEATH
Racing Type: Harness
Location/Type: Batavia Downs, 3/4 turn; Racing
Date: 09/16/2023
Trainer: CHRISTOPHER A. PETRELLI
Jockey/Driver: JOSEPH J. CHINDANO JR
Weather: 68/dark
H: Undertaker - Dr: Joseph Chindano, Jr., - horse foul-gated and made a break - Left hind pastern broken - necessitating euthanasia
Mike? SCM where are you on this?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2023, 08:43:20 PM »
Chris is nothing like Mike. He breaks his ass and tries to make a living for his family. I don’t know the whole story, but I can’t see him harming a horse like that.

Do we have any details? It could’ve been colic.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2023, 12:02:24 AM »
Chris is nothing like Mike. He breaks his ass and tries to make a living for his family. I don’t know the whole story, but I can’t see him harming a horse like that.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 yeah maybe he was just lucky when he won the training title at Monticello too. None of the horses got colic during that meet too.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 you notice how SCM is laying kinda quiet in this one. Why didn’t call Batavia like he did on Corey Kreisler ? Lmao
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2023, 12:12:24 AM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 yeah maybe he was just lucky when he won the training title at Monticello too. None of the horses got colic during that meet too.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 you notice how SCM is laying kinda quiet in this one. Why didn’t call Batavia like he did on Corey Kreisler ? Lmao
Because anyone with half a brain knows that he broke down and was put down off track! No mystery to solve when things happen in public view! Not even remotely close to the shipping happenstance.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2023, 05:06:37 AM »
 Why didn’t call Batavia like he did on Corey Kreisler ? Lmao
[/quote]

Petrellie says he called Batavia. I suspect he'll be sharing the audio in on of his upcoming videos.
Reread It

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2023, 07:41:33 AM »

Very true. I inadvertently ran into the entire family by the starting car at Goshen this HOF day, Friendly DTE people. We spoke at length about Mike and the family turmoil. Chris seemed nothing like Mike or his father for that matter. He was quiet and unassuming. Assuming he is working hard and putting his time in, he deserves what ever success he achieves.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2023, 07:52:37 AM »
Chris is nothing like his father and nothing like old Mary. The kid busts his ass and any win he gets is justified. This horse broke down in public view it’s sad but it happens. This asshole is saying someone tipped him off?? Gtfoh. He was lying in wait like a snake for dirt on the kid. Instead of calling him up and giving condolences for a tragedy he makes a fucking video. You should all ask him why he’s estranged from his nieces and nephews- because since they were infants he was racist against them, his own flesh and blood.  Real stand up guy he is. None of us are fooled asshole. You are just crying out for validation and attention and it’s sad. As far as I’m concerned anyone reposting his stupid YouTube links in here is likely him under his multiple screennames with his shuffling IP addresses.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2023, 10:09:54 AM »
Chris is nothing like his father and nothing like old Mary. The kid busts his ass and any win he gets is justified. This horse broke down in public view it’s sad but it happens. This asshole is saying someone tipped him off?? Gtfoh. He was lying in wait like a snake for dirt on the kid. Instead of calling him up and giving condolences for a tragedy he makes a fucking video. You should all ask him why he’s estranged from his nieces and nephews- because since they were infants he was racist against them, his own flesh and blood.  Real stand up guy he is. None of us are fooled asshole. You are just crying out for validation and attention and it’s sad. As far as I’m concerned anyone reposting his stupid YouTube links in here is likely him under his multiple screennames with his shuffling IP addresses.
I agree 1000% your a smart poster!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2023, 10:11:46 AM »
Very true. I inadvertently ran into the entire family by the starting car at Goshen this HOF day, Friendly DTE people. We spoke at length about Mike and the family turmoil. Chris seemed nothing like Mike or his father for that matter. He was quiet and unassuming. Assuming he is working hard and putting his time in, he deserves what ever success he achieves.
Well said Fuguzzi!

Harnessfan902

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2023, 10:16:31 AM »
Northfield took his entries

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2023, 11:10:59 AM »
What’s that swimming stroke you just did Mary? The backpedal? Video yesterday calling your nephew out, today your besties and your good ol uncle Mike. I call bullshit.

talkstohisself

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2023, 11:20:21 AM »
Why is the guy peeking out the window every time he shoots a video? waiting for meals on wheels or the process server

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2023, 11:39:38 AM »
Why is the guy peeking out the window every time he shoots a video? waiting for meals on wheels or the process server
😂😂 his Obama phone is on the blink!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2023, 11:40:33 AM »
What’s that swimming stroke you just did Mary? The backpedal? Video yesterday calling your nephew out, today your besties and your good ol uncle Mike. I call bullshit.
Backstroke lol

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal