Author Topic: Mohawk Monday  (Read 1044 times)

whiptherabbit

• Elite
Mohawk Monday
« on: March 17, 2024, 10:18:10 PM »
Long work day coming tomorrow, so I’ll post a day early…

Race#1##2 YO MISTER 9-2 ML Had his ass handed to him in opening leg of New Holland series , catching air throughout the mile. In much easier in here, James pick over multiple others & has tactical speed to utilize.

Race#4-#7 BROOKDALE GEORGE 6-1 ML Seasons debut off a sharp looking qualifier. Loses Fillion to last weeks winner in here who debuts for new barn & will get thrashed at the wickets. BG has the wheels to go with these & will go off above ML assessment.

Race#7-#1 BEACHIN LINDY 3-1 ML Been in the money lately in higher classes, does his best work in fields like this, bottom end condition horses. All last quarts on the charts in 27 & change, not an abundance of talent in here, won this class first up couple months, does his best work covered up.

Race#10-#7 VIPER 5-1 ML *** BEST BET*** Claimed two starts back, was moved up in class, now settles back into more reasonable competition. Not an abundance of gate speed in here & others who can leave drew terrible positions to leave from. #3/4 will take all the money in here, #3 was phenomenal last start but follows it up to be put in for 19k, basically hoping to be claimed off that mile & #4 got the trip of his life last start. Look for Fillion to blast in here & Fellows to have him sharp.

Best of luck!  tmbz1

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
  • Dr Viktor Kleber Plopenstein Creatore Del Centauro
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 11:16:53 PM »
Long work day coming tomorrow, so I’ll post a day early…

Race#1##2 YO MISTER 9-2 ML Had his ass handed to him in opening leg of New Holland series , catching air throughout the mile. In much easier in here, James pick over multiple others & has tactical speed to utilize.

Race#4-#7 BROOKDALE GEORGE 6-1 ML Seasons debut off a sharp looking qualifier. Loses Fillion to last weeks winner in here who debuts for new barn & will get thrashed at the wickets. BG has the wheels to go with these & will go off above ML assessment.

Race#7-#1 BEACHIN LINDY 3-1 ML Been in the money lately in higher classes, does his best work in fields like this, bottom end condition horses. All last quarts on the charts in 27 & change, not an abundance of talent in here, won this class first up couple months, does his best work covered up.

Race#10-#7 VIPER 5-1 ML *** BEST BET*** Claimed two starts back, was moved up in class, now settles back into more reasonable competition. Not an abundance of gate speed in here & others who can leave drew terrible positions to leave from. #3/4 will take all the money in here, #3 was phenomenal last start but follows it up to be put in for 19k, basically hoping to be claimed off that mile & #4 got the trip of his life last start. Look for Fillion to blast in here & Fellows to have him sharp.

Best of luck!  tmbz1

Right on my man! 

1 - J MAC was driving the #2, Pemberton last race running 2nd, but this horse, #2 Yo Mister had an awesome qualifier with him and ran faster, higher purses earnings on the 5/8.  Solid, fresh and no 9/2, likely 4/5 with J MAC back in the sulky.

2 - #1 the Colt, McNair upgrade, new trainer who is 1/2 should be a doozy, and no 9/2, likely 4/5 too!

3 - #1 Legal Bettor, a piece of shit this year with whose handlers kept him that way in their care. Dropping $5k on the claimer NOW, rail, only a few tics off these.  Let's see an effort here, this is a fingers crossed situation, and not seeking a return to form but just a competitive try and price.

4 - #7 Brookdale George, undefeated  ngc3 1/1, but look at last qualifier and against whom (romped Friday 4 sec off qualifier and easy, Tamworth Boy  tmbz1 ) and who drove the winner?  Let's do it with this one JJ!

5 - #6 Beach Fire K, new trainer, J MAC.  Seems like all those with faster times recently did it on 3/4/24 when the track was "running slightly downhill" in the stretch  ngc3 !

6 - #4 Handsome Sebastian, off a month and change sick, just previously running competitively and almost beating b2b2bwb PREF H winner Amigo Volo in last.  Cindy Horner (12-7-1-2), and owns the horse has little to do than bring the monster back well.  Gelding, go destroy these others!

7 - #5 Bayfield Beach, toss last likely needed a breather - see 3/2/24 A Saturday, fog, mind you and whom won and came back and won (Stone Carver), fresh still, now - one - more - time -  2024 - Roy!

8 - #2 Kowi Lupak might need a 150 and change with J MAC on the #6, but I'm sticking with lightly raced #2, drop, McNair / Moreau and probably co-fav at 1-1 with the later.

9 - #7 Tymal Riggs Tyler Borth not the monster Tymal Riggs Mark Etsell lol.  Some rough racing last one out and no room and horse, good job trainer. owner Etsell, now let's see it (THE WIN) happen. #5 Prince of Sussex Julie Walker on Women's Day romped, had it was easy, lifetime-mark - now the #5 with J MAC an honorable mention with the # 2 Eden Onthehill who was also flying in the stretch on that same women's day race from the #10 hole.  #4 Like Chaos about all he has last quarter in 30 2/5 a barely mention and most like this finish last, but ya never know.  I'm strong on the #3 Epic Dreamer, coming back to 2/16/24 form which was a monster of a race.  #7 love, #3 really like, #2,5,4 better than the rest.

10 - #6 Frownies Miracle, liked the Q, not high on field but hopefully back in decent form and a price.

11 - #5 Storm Trotter & #7 Phoenix, I have a feeling LONG LONG SHOTS.  #7 barely ever gets touched, might find a sec or 2 more and this trainer and driver have teamed up many a time.  #5 Storm Trotter, I believe is way better than his Q, his last one before 2 secs faster too and Cullen is always a bogey.  I got a feeling that this field is spent, #10 CC outside and challenged by more than one circumstance and if these two (5&7) or even one of them come ready for the Winner's Circle the board will light up!

My entire $236.60 last week profit will be in play tomorrow, and some crazy ass bets amongst the mainstream posted.  Good Luck everyone!   tmbz1

Death will join us together

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 07:52:23 AM »
 Whoa, you guys are hungry.  ;D Just got up and sure, i might have me program downloaded but
  not at your level of readiness. I'll dig out something and post later. Let's see if we can't some $$ tonite. tmbz1

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 09:00:00 AM »
ty

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 11:52:06 AM »
race 10--#2 Big Bully will be the favorite-deservedly so

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2024, 01:39:04 PM »
 Nothing earth shattering to offer. Generally just try and stick to singles. Having said that, I have a lot of your horse in horizontals Doc. Just not singles.
 Race 2 #3 Let's Get Rocked Good post, leaver, Waxman claim. Enough for me.
 Race 6 #Pemberton Yes I know chalk city. With any effort by JMac this week, plenty of speed in there
 like the fore mentioned Handsome one to chase.
 Whip has me leaning with him on his top pick [in 10th]. Has beaten a lot of those before. Not a Bully fan
 and I agree the 3 + 4 will be hard pressed to repeat last races.
    Good luck guys!

Mohawk mac

• 4 claimer
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 04:30:12 PM »
Interesting card.  Waxman's claims look strong in the 2nd and 3rd.  Pemberton is still the best horse in the New Holland Series Trot.  Should make amends.  Borth for Etsell in the 9th.  I think Nasey is simply too fast for these in the nightcap trot.  Second time for deadly Moreau / J Mac duo.  No mistakes tonight.

Good luck, Men!  tmbz1

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2024, 06:50:40 PM »
A couple of plays for me tonight

1st. #3 Mrmayor Hanover--- 4th start off mini layoff, he lacked room in last start, or he would have had a better finish.

5th. #6 Beach Fire K--- Finished very strongly in last race, despite the poor drive by Roy, Picks up JMac tonight and I like his chances. Not likely going to see that 6/1 ML

Good luck to those playing

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2024, 08:41:30 PM »
RACE 5
double digit. #7. CHOREOGRAPHER
Tyler Jones (.172)/ Scott West (.200)

HIT THE SUPER...BUT WHERE?

WIN.    Top ex
PLACE. Bottom Ex
OR 4TH (sup bottom)

3rd,5th 6th 7th wont get in done.   
Good luck

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2024, 08:59:48 PM »
Hopeful you saw the r5 post

#7 1st 2nd or 4th

4th it is
5127.   .20 cent. 2400 bucks.  Hope you lucked int

until next time
Good luck
jctoronto

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2024, 09:05:24 PM »
Hopeful you saw the r5 post

#7 1st 2nd or 4th

4th it is
5127.   .20 cent. 2400 bucks.  Hope you lucked int

until next time
Good luck
jctoronto

Why would it matter if we seen it, you didn't actually make any picks for the race. Just saying a horse might finish 1st 2nd or 4th isn't making a pick. Especially in a small field. Hope you hit something though.

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2024, 10:06:58 PM »
McNair showboating at the wire, lost the photo, he is such a tool

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2024, 10:12:30 PM »
 Announcer missed the call too. Close as it gets without a DH.

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2024, 10:44:49 PM »
Announcer missed the call too. Close as it gets without a DH.

time to start muting Middleton

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    Today at 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal