General Category > Harness Racing

Good job Irish Joe

(1/6) > >>

Rabbi Of Racing:
That's how you drive a horse,slash away,blood and hair on the whip and light up the board at 55/1,good job  tmbz1

Powerful Patricks Ghost:
Back to back bomb races. Driver/trainer for both. Im sure those steeds will test clean  tmbz1

HornbyDuke:
Ppg - Im a suspicious gambler. I don't have any insight into whether those two were running on high octane and am keyed into the racing up north tonight so didn't even see the races. I often note that when the spotlight isn't focused on a track it seems more unusual things occur (for example cams tux popping at Mohawk on a Monday night).  That may be suspicious paranoia but I would point out up north to ight, under the bright lights, p4's and 5 have been pretty formful. No trainer pets winning ng at boxcar #s.
Regardless, congratulations to anyone smart enough to cash on either of the Irish Joe bombs. Nice thing about longshots is you only need to be right one out of 15 or 20 to stay in the roi game.

Did make one wager at the big m, on undrafted to win in 11th.

MR.DALRAE:
I also bet undrafted ,,,,,went a very  good trip,,,tough beat

pocketrocketwinner:
What this man did tonight to those horses is a disgrace.

I want that animal abusing, piece of shit contact number. Of anyone has it, please pm me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version