Author Topic: Derby vs Hambo (Gooooffffrrrraaaalllll INC)  (Read 3839 times)

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
Derby vs Hambo (Gooooffffrrrraaaalllll INC)
« on: May 05, 2018, 08:13:04 PM »
Hoped you watched the NBC broadcast. No BOUNCY CASTLES, no CRYING KIDS, no CRYING "I need slots". Just a quality broadcast. People that know how to present the product.

Hopefully you took some notes and implement the proper changes.

Oh and by the way, they PROMOTED the State of Kentucky. Not bitch and cry about VOTERS  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoosierboy

• Elite
Re: Derby vs Hambo (Gooooffffrrrraaaalllll INC)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 09:48:12 PM »
Advertising abc tradition plain and simple

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 09:52:13 PM »
Hoped you watched the NBC broadcast. No BOUNCY CASTLES, no CRYING KIDS, no CRYING "I need slots". Just a quality broadcast. People that know how to present the product.

Oh and by the way, they PROMOTED the State of Kentucky. Not bitch and cry about VOTERS  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
And some GAY guy wearing a woman's hat,the NBC presentation was a disgrace!! Most knew NOTHING about horse racing,wise up SON

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 09:56:01 PM »

Pllleeeeezze....  Churchill is run by old time, cutthroat, in the game, savvy HORSEMEN.  The other is run by a know-nothing, attention-starved idiot who was sitting in the clubhouse with Andrew Cohen one day when he figured he knew the business better than anyone else.  And now the hook nosed heeeeeeeb wants to do away with the stakes and signature events.  It does absolutely no good to say the Freedom Fighters called this a long, long time ago.  We now need to get rid of this Nazi cancer and get a real operator in there.  Until next time darlings......... ..HEIL HITLER!

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 03:05:46 AM »

YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING IDIOT AREN'T YOU.  SINCE WHEN HAS NBC FOCUSED MORE ON HORSES THAN QUEER FINGER SKAITERS.  HEY WHEN NBC SHOWS MORE HORSES THAN SO CALLED STARS THAT ARE PETER PUFFERS I'LL WATCH

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 08:24:43 AM »

You really need to get out more Hush.

They showed you what they wanted you to see.

Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir ( dressed in a silk brocade caftan and heels. And a 15 pound glitter tiara on his head) Doing stupid stuff and fashion reporting.

They didn't show their bouncy houses, porta potty races, mudslide races, or the mattresses lined up on the ground for pillow fights, now did they??????? Did they show the crazy sport coat contest?

Oh by the way, general admission was $80.

Oh by the way, general admission was $80. Attendance, that must have been a lie also 157,831  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Vermin Downs on the coat tails of the Derby Total Handle: $100,977 Attendance: 5185  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bond

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2018, 08:40:06 AM »
Another daily hate post by the resident psycho.

IMHO you need to change your medication and get a life--must take up most of your day thinking of the next BS hate post on your sick obsession with Jason and Gural..

NJ HORSEMAN

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2018, 08:54:45 AM »
Another daily hate post by the resident psycho.

IMHO you need to change your medication and get a life--must take up most of your day thinking of the next BS hate post on your sick obsession with Jason and Gural..

JASIN AND THE JEW, SOUNDS LIKE A KIDDIES BOOK TITLE.   THEY ARE ONLY 2, OF THE MANY THINGS BIGLY WRONG WITH THIS SPORT.  NEITHER A TALENT.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2018, 02:04:07 PM »
Attendence has always been that way. The Derby has had the prestige from the beginning. It's an American institution. So why the need for ChurchIll  to branch out to Porta potty races et all??????

Thought you were talking about the professionalism of the NBC broadcast. What does Vernon have to do with it?????

Maybe Mr Gural can get Johnny Weir to commentate on the Hambo and hire you this time to work with him. Pick out your best dress and lucite heels. I know you have pics.   ;D

Churchill has porta potty races? I think you're thinking of Pimilico and the infield for the Preakness. And yes, Pimlico is a shithole and they've been considering taking away the Preakness from them for years.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal