Author Topic: Meadowlands assembles task force  (Read 6988 times)

Stickman

• Open / FFA
Meadowlands assembles task force
« on: March 22, 2021, 05:07:51 PM »
http://ustrottingnews.com/meadowlands-assembles-task-force/

This article tells me that the judges up in the booth are weak and incompetent that they cannot enforce procedures. Gural needs to get his house in order before he seeks out degenerate horseplayers as "spies" on his crack-committee task force. Its absolutely laughable.

silent one

• Stakes Horse
Re: Meadowlands assembles task force
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 05:38:24 PM »
 They are forming a committee, to go over "pet peeves" and why the stewards aren't doing their jobs? Only at the Pig M, and only in whoreness racing. This is exactly why the Feds need to take over, and shut it down.

Sincerely, Silent One

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 05:48:59 PM »

looking out for for the benefit of
And the BIGGEST Rat is right here

Jeffffiiieeeee wants to watch YOU, because if Jeffffiiieeeee is watching you, NOBODY is watching him  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here they come

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2021, 06:47:25 PM »
giving a guy a tuck doesn't mean courtesy.  a driver could be looking to follow that horse in the race as strategy. talking in post parade, come on, last thing drivers are doing are discussing the race on the track.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2021, 07:26:07 PM »
Horses tire and drift in the stretch...but I hate when they talk on the track and let horses duck into line.  I've seen idiots cut off a horses air trying to let a guy in.  That's bullshit!

The drifting top stretch is especially pronounced at M1. The drivers will always intentionally drift when they realize they have moved a dead horse to the front. Its a courtesy move, they all reciprocate

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2021, 07:59:52 PM »
giving a guy a tuck doesn't mean courtesy.  a driver could be looking to follow that horse in the race as strategy. talking in post parade, come on, last thing drivers are doing are discussing the race on the track.

Ive driven thousands of races. I can count the times I've talked to other drivers about the upcoming race on one hand. Its just meaningless chit chat and gossip to pass time during the 25 minute score downs. I remember the good old days when you post paraded at  9 minutes then the starter was rounding us up when the clock hit 1. Now you don't know when the hell you're going to the gate

Harness Horseman

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2021, 10:45:41 PM »
GURAL CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2021, 11:47:57 AM »
so if the talk on the track between drivers is about nothing than it can be stopped and should be
no need for it and it looks bad

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2021, 04:24:36 PM »
so if the talk on the track between drivers is about nothing than it can be stopped and should be
no need for it and it looks bad

I didn't drive that often but my chatter was usually asking one of the other drivers if they saw the hot girl standing along the fence when we went past in the post parade, back when there were fans.. tmbz1

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2021, 04:40:25 PM »
talking on the track way over blown drivers are talking about anything but the race sports.girls anything but the race

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2021, 07:50:11 PM »
But it's the perception to the betting public so just stop it.

I disagree...The First Amendment guarantees freedom of speech..That includes harness drivers and bullshitting on the track..

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2021, 10:21:50 PM »
I agree with iceman that it is a bad look because john q public thinks we're setting the race up, but what they need to understand that any race that is set up is done long before the post parade

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2021, 11:08:11 AM »
How about fining guys equivalent of 1st place purse for "putting a wheel" under the competition. Happens almost every race now and stops the advancing horses momentum.

HayDaze

• NW-1
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2021, 11:39:58 AM »
Have to give Gural credit for trying and putting himself out there. More then most people in the game do, other than complain and judge

Harness Stats

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2021, 03:03:39 PM »
Guy still thinks he is the final say in all harness.  Wonder why the 2nd place Breeders Crown finisher In Range never raced at Big M?  Or Millers good filly Pub Crawl?  Gural rule.   Bar Hopping's first crop not allowed to race at Gural tracks and same for some of the 3 yr old races.

This year everyone that invested in Down By the Seaside yearlings, What the Hill yearlings, and Devious Man yearlings will not be allowed to race in M, V and Tioga stakes ..  Gural rule

Next year the first crop of GREENSHOE will NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE in stakes at his tracks.  Gural Rule

Basically it's do as I say or F U ..   

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal