Author Topic: Hey GAGGOOOTS. Just want to know.  (Read 2280 times)

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
Re: Hey GAGGOOOTS. Just want to know.
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2024, 05:31:15 AM »
The left has to remember, right foot, left foot, right foot, there you go baby steps.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
sez the party member of Qanon/MAGA group think. Scary stuff, right out of the Chairman Mao playbook. Brainwashed imbeciles loyal to the worst ranked president in our 248 year history.
MAGA = Morons Assholes Goofs Assmunchers
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2024, 08:19:55 AM »
Gaga’s I must correct you here. Haven’t you ever the terms Italian Americans and Irish Americans? You can be both.
I agree with what you're saying however that's not proper either it's Italian descent or Irish descent. It really doesn't make any sense when you say you're Italian or Irish American but I get the point.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2024, 08:22:46 AM »
Just a racist pig.
Can't argue with that my friend I love how the blacks are destroying our cities.

I just love Leticia James along with the mayor of New York they're doing a miraculous job!!  It's almost like having Mayor Dinkins aka (the men's room attendant) back!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2024, 08:51:54 AM »
Trump has to be scared shit of Leticia James at this point. This is all Trump’s fault for pissing her off so much with his nasty stuff directed at her. He is dealing with what she feels is a scorned woman and she is on the warpath. This is Trump’s Achilles Heel in that he cannot keep his big mouth shut and this woman is out to get him big time plus she gets to to hurt Trump’s sons as an added bonus.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2024, 09:28:43 AM »
MISS GAYGOOTS,lets go thru this again:
JOHN FRANK ARMY know nothin about lottery #.s and how it played out. And I don't google like you do. My posts come from EXPERIENCE. So lets review.
You claim your # came up and you had to go to a FIRE STATION to be inducted. Are you sure about that. Maybe it was a garage sale in your neighborhood ,where you went to be INDUCTED. Then you claim you were inducyed as a MARINE. And then went to a MARINE base for BASIC. How nice. But it not work that way. And of course you spent your time in NORWAY or somewhere. A radar station patrollin the SKYS.

Now, since you don't know how to read,JOHN FRANK ARMY past. JOHN FRANK ARMY was a sort of REBEL when he served. HE DEFIED OFFICERS. He be young and thought they no smarter than him. But there is a need for CHAIN OF AUTHORITY. And I have related my experience in my second MOS. That was FINANCE SCHOOL. GRADUATED #1 in me class. Everyone but me got new orders. So the fuckin COMMANDER,did not like me. Made me do non-stop 72 hours of BS. Of course I defied him. In the end me orders came in at the EXACT moment he was goin to bust me out of ARMY. YEAH MISS GOOTS: JOHN FRANK ARMY will be sent IMMEDIATLY to his next assignment. E-3 PRIVATE FRANK is CLASSIFIED: TOP SECURITY,TOP SECRET. You can not FUC with me. Their is NO HIGHER SECURITY clearence. SO,MISS GAY GOOTS. Shove it up your FAGGGGOOOT fake BS ASS.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2024, 09:49:44 AM »
This too the goooofff who loves LEO .
YEAH he a great guy. He rushes on FOX with his FUCKIN LOAD MOUTH lovin TRUMP SHIT.
He not even watchin the WILLIS sittin in court. HE A LAWWWLLER.
IT talkin about WILLIS sub-leasin the CONDO. The woman testifying say's I never lived with WILLIS after I sub-lease.
LOUD MOUTH LEO comes on FOX as legal expert comes on and say's CASE CLOSED.
She was livin with WILLIS in CONDO and saw all SEXUAL.
WHAT A FUCKIN KISS ASS TRUMP LOVIN GOOF. The gut could't defend a TURTLE,that wants to escape a gage and be FREE again.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2024, 11:32:16 AM »
MISS BAYGOOOOTS. You not answerin, JOHN FRANK ARMY QESTION,YOU LITTLE FAG,LYIN LOVING TRUMP LOVER.
START EXPLAININ YOUR LYIN SHIT.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2024, 11:43:11 AM »
MISS GAYGOOTS,lets go thru this again:
JOHN FRANK ARMY know nothin about lottery #.s and how it played out. And I don't google like you do. My posts come from EXPERIENCE. So lets review.
You claim your # came up and you had to go to a FIRE STATION to be inducted. Are you sure about that. Maybe it was a garage sale in your neighborhood ,where you went to be INDUCTED. Then you claim you were inducyed as a MARINE. And then went to a MARINE base for BASIC. How nice. But it not work that way. And of course you spent your time in NORWAY or somewhere. A radar station patrollin the SKYS.

Now, since you don't know how to read,JOHN FRANK ARMY past. JOHN FRANK ARMY was a sort of REBEL when he served. HE DEFIED OFFICERS. He be young and thought they no smarter than him. But there is a need for CHAIN OF AUTHORITY. And I have related my experience in my second MOS. That was FINANCE SCHOOL. GRADUATED #1 in me class. Everyone but me got new orders. So the fuckin COMMANDER,did not like me. Made me do non-stop 72 hours of BS. Of course I defied him. In the end me orders came in at the EXACT moment he was goin to bust me out of ARMY. YEAH MISS GOOTS: JOHN FRANK ARMY will be sent IMMEDIATLY to his next assignment. E-3 PRIVATE FRANK is CLASSIFIED: TOP SECURITY,TOP SECRET. You can not FUC with me. Their is NO HIGHER SECURITY clearence. SO,MISS GAY GOOTS. Shove it up your FAGGGGOOOT fake BS ASS.
Hummmm how could you have been in the service and not know about the lottery draft?

I questioned your credibility my friend and I’m not going to get it to name-calling with you. How many times do I have to drill through your fucking head that I signed up to the Marines.

Another thing ….I can’t believe you’re such a fucking liberal that served in the military you should be ashamed of yourself! 

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2024, 01:46:33 PM »
YEAH: GAY GOOTS. You said you went roa fire station when your # came up and yooose was inductedin service. MISS GAY QUEER: YOU WERE NEVER in SERVICE. THANKKS YOU LYIN FAG. Andknow you FAG,sayin YOU A MARINE.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2024, 01:55:42 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will tell you this FAG GAYGOOOOOYS. YOU A LYIN POS,loke YOUR LOVER DRAFT DODGER.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2024, 02:07:22 PM »
HOWS you doin GAY....GOOOTS with your MILITARY MADE UP SHIT. DOOES you enjoy makin up FAIREY TALES,CONSTANTLY.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2024, 02:10:19 PM »
Looks like you are in head Gaagoots. Lord knows there's plenty of open space in there. 73cv.2

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2024, 02:17:02 PM »
GAY GOOTS= fantasy island 24/7/365. On the IGGY list where it belongs. 96z.p

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2024, 02:23:06 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will end this dicussiob: MISS GAY GOOTS is nothin but a LYING FAG.
This FUC never SERVED. Just a FUCKIN TRUMP LYIN POS.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2024, 04:36:53 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will end this dicussiob: MISS GAY GOOTS is nothin but a LYING FAG.
This FUC never SERVED. Just a FUCKIN TRUMP LYIN POS.
You sound like a total fucking moron! What’s with all the gay talk how many cocks have you sucked?

I’m not gonna waste my time with you you’re a fucking fraud anybody that doesn’t know about the draft lottery was never in the military service in my book.

You may have others on here bullshitted that you were in the Army but not me.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal