Author Topic: Hey GAGGOOOTS. Just want to know.  (Read 2278 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Hey GAGGOOOTS. Just want to know.
« on: February 22, 2024, 01:10:14 PM »
YOU SAY NIGGGAAARRA to everythin.
WHAT YOU TAKE ON: TIM SCOTT,LEO TERRELL,LAWERANCE.
AND by the way: JOHN FRANK ARMY has his doubts you ever served. BEcause those that served understand their black brothers that served with them.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
Re: Hey GAGGOOOTS. Just want to know.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 01:45:21 PM »
AND by the way: JOHN FRANK ARMY has his doubts you ever served. BEcause those that served understand their black brothers that served with them.

Tim Scott and Leo Terrel are cool, but LJ has no charisma and talks like one of the characters on the Cosby kids cartoon.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 07:57:10 PM »
Senator Tim Scott has become a shit eating pawn of Trump’s. What a joke he is nowadays.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024, 08:14:27 PM »
  John me boy…..Why don’t you take a walk down any major city in this country at night and then come talk to me you fucking idiot! What about that fucking rat Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson? What about those dummy?

How many fucking times do I have to explain to you idiots there are Jews and there are Jewish people. There are Ginny’s and Italians, their’s niggaaas there are blacks!

By the way, I have to laugh at these morons they say African-Americans! Make up your mind you can’t be both you’re either African or you’re American!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 08:17:42 PM by Gaagoots »

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2024, 09:09:05 PM »
John Frank Army walks proud

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2024, 09:26:50 PM »
What the fuck the black brothers have to do with our cities being overrun by black gangs?

What about all these high-end stores all over the country with NIGGAAASS running in like savages busting up glass stealing I guess that's all right in you're fucking Army!   I don't have to prove a fucking thing to you or anybody else... I told you my number was 127 end of story!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 11:40:07 AM »
  John me boy…..Why don’t you take a walk down any major city in this country at night and then come talk to me you fucking idiot! What about that fucking rat Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson? What about those dummy?

How many fucking times do I have to explain to you idiots there are Jews and there are Jewish people. There are Ginny’s and Italians, their’s niggaaas there are blacks!

By the way, I have to laugh at these morons they say African-Americans! Make up your mind you can’t be both you’re either African or you’re American!

Gaga’s I must correct you here. Haven’t you ever the terms Italian Americans and Irish Americans? You can be both.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 11:41:47 AM »
Just a racist pig.

halfinhalfout

• NW-1
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2024, 12:05:46 PM »
Actually Leo is a brilliant lawyer, he has been involved in a number of high profile cases.  Neither he nor Senator Scott are anybody's fool.  Anyone who see's it differently has their head up their ass.  Gagoots is correct on his points in this thread.
No one should try to ram their opinion down anyone else's throat.  We are all entitled to our opinion.
I find it amusing that in the late 60's and early 70's the 'left' demanded that their voices be heard...free speech and all that crap.
Fifty years later that same group wants to mute the speech of anyone who doesn't agree with them...

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2024, 01:41:10 PM »
The left has to remember, right foot, left foot, right foot, there you go baby steps.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2024, 02:59:39 PM »
John Frank Army, Thank you for your service

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2024, 03:53:54 PM »
John Frank Army, Thank you for your service
what service the service of your nuts in his mouth

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2024, 10:17:40 PM »
what service the service of your nuts in his mouth
tmbz1 HAHAHA that's about it LOL

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2024, 10:19:26 PM »
Actually Leo is a brilliant lawyer, he has been involved in a number of high profile cases.  Neither he nor Senator Scott are anybody's fool.  Anyone who see's it differently has their head up their ass.  Gagoots is correct on his points in this thread.
No one should try to ram their opinion down anyone else's throat.  We are all entitled to our opinion.
I find it amusing that in the late 60's and early 70's the 'left' demanded that their voices be heard...free speech and all that crap.
Fifty years later that same group wants to mute the speech of anyone who doesn't agree with them...
Thank you Sir it's nice to see we have a poster with a brain!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2024, 10:21:59 PM »
John Frank Army walks proud
Yeah he walks proud and to a pile of his liberal bullshit! I really don't think this guy served one day in the military.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal