Author Topic: XYZ  (Read 1672 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
XYZ
« on: August 20, 2023, 10:47:29 PM »
I've been around for many years. You for 5 months. If you settled down some and not so ATAGONOSTIC, ME JOHN FRANK ARMY might let you settle in. Over the years I'Ve experienced all kinds of posters. You a might bit aggressive to start. You seem to have calmed down. I will say this: And it years ago when I started postin: I WAS THE WORST. Made enemies with posters,trainers,owners. You like me younger days. And believe me,I'ss know everythin about TB'S. Years of experience.
So it up to you: When I'm you at your age,I would attack. Actually I did not start until later. When me about 38. Read books on how to handicap and became the best by attendin track every day .
What I'M sayin is: LET IT GO. But if you persist,I will ANNILATE YOU.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Re: XYZ
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 02:00:49 AM »
You still haven't learned spelling, syntax or grammar.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 06:31:05 AM »
John Frank Army has spoken, you must listen

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 07:25:36 AM »
I've been around for many years. You for 5 months. If you settled down some and not so ATAGONOSTIC, ME JOHN FRANK ARMY might let you settle in. Over the years I'Ve experienced all kinds of posters. You a might bit aggressive to start. You seem to have calmed down. I will say this: And it years ago when I started postin: I WAS THE WORST. Made enemies with posters,trainers,owners. You like me younger days. And believe me,I'ss know everythin about TB'S. Years of experience.
So it up to you: When I'm you at your age,I would attack. Actually I did not start until later. When me about 38. Read books on how to handicap and became the best by attendin track every day .
What I'M sayin is: LET IT GO. But if you persist,I will ANNILATE YOU.

Fair enough. A truce then...
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2023, 07:35:34 AM »
We all want to thank Don Corleone for calling this meeting....

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2023, 08:49:03 AM »
We all want to thank Don Corleone for calling this meeting....

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2023, 09:44:33 AM »
John Frank,

I actually enjoy all the posters on here regardless even the fucking liberals that applaud the shines running out of the stores with stolen goods and collecting welfare checks while multiplying like fucking rats.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2023, 12:21:19 PM »
John Frank,

I actually enjoy all the posters on here regardless even the fucking liberals that applaud the shines running out of the stores with stolen goods and collecting welfare checks while multiplying like fucking rats.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2023, 02:05:20 PM »

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2023, 02:11:56 PM »

Either has Pigland! 

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2023, 02:14:53 PM »

Time for sister Merry Mustache to send Lil' johnny Frank to the principal's office

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2023, 04:19:51 PM »
My posting console has spell check, am I the only one?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2023, 04:28:27 PM »
My posting console has spell check, am I the only one?

A sign of modern times.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2023, 04:27:23 PM »
XYX: will call it a truce or ceasefire.
To some others JOHN FRANK ARMY will explain:
Over the years,possibly 20 times,JOHN FRANK ARMY has explained his spellin. IT the FUCKIN INTERNET(excuse me that me not spell FUCKING right). Everyone getsthe jist. Thatwhat internet postin about just like textin.
KNOW I'm sayin this for the HUNDRETH time. Me gots a BS,MS,and POST GRAD. Did probably 20 RESEARCH PAPERS and my THESIS.
When me in HIGH SCHOOL, I never thought I could accomplish. Hated ENGLISH,which is the hardest language in WORLD to comprehend. Maybe because me left-handed and there be 10% of us in world. And I actually was forbidden to write anymore even thou me writin was BEAUTIFUL and I wrote at a big slant. Told to start printin instead in 9th grade. And I have printed ever since. I'm the BEST. And you know why for this SHIT. LEFTIES have a disadvantage back in me day's. School desks were made for righties. All implements made for RIGHTIES. YOU not changin me. Thank YOU,SANDY KOUFAX.
So's here I is back in day before you SHITS knew what a computer be. They NOT EXIST. ooose gotta type all your papers on a(THATS RIGHT A TYPEWRITER). There was white out back then,but when you doin RESEARCH PAPERS or YOUR THESIS you ain't usin that SHIT.
SO I had a WEBSTERS nearby. But I also had me wife ANDREA who won MICHIGAN speelin BEE championship when she a JUNIOR in HIGH SCHOOL. I would yell from another room constantly.ANDREA how doos I spell this . She would yell back,I'M sick of this SHIT you MORON,but yet she gave me correct spellin everytime. Even before this the beauty was when I applied for GRAD school. Had to take the WRITTEN EXAM with some topic and expound on it. Andrea says to me HOW THE FUC you gonna complete that. I say's hang on ,I'M goin in back room to practice writin. I comes out 30 minutes later and announces to her,I'M READY. She goes:GOOD LUCK.
OF course I passed. JOHN FRANK ARMY the MAN and he can expound on any TOPIC.
In GRAD SCHOOL ,JOHN FRANK ARMY took his time. MEMBER he workin FULL TIME, PLAYIN SPORTS FULL TIME, COMMUTIN, And DRINKIN non-STOP. Ya can do that when you young. In grad school because me takin 2 course a semestar and others takin a full course load, would have to do on RESEARCH projects that were do at end of course. Everyone would cry that they not have time to do proberly 2 weeks before. I would say WHAT THE FUC IS THIS SHIT. Give me your CRAP.I will formulate into a A performance. And that's what I did.

So we will start from beginnin. YOU UNEDUCATED FUCS,TRUMP LOVERS. can all KISS,JOHN FRANK ARMY'S ASS. You especially,GOLF BALL.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2023, 06:22:12 PM »
XYX: will call it a truce or ceasefire.
To some others JOHN FRANK ARMY will explain:
Over the years,possibly 20 times,JOHN FRANK ARMY has explained his spellin. IT the FUCKIN INTERNET(excuse me that me not spell FUCKING right). Everyone getsthe jist. Thatwhat internet postin about just like textin.
KNOW I'm sayin this for the HUNDRETH time. Me gots a BS,MS,and POST GRAD. Did probably 20 RESEARCH PAPERS and my THESIS.
When me in HIGH SCHOOL, I never thought I could accomplish. Hated ENGLISH,which is the hardest language in WORLD to comprehend. Maybe because me left-handed and there be 10% of us in world. And I actually was forbidden to write anymore even thou me writin was BEAUTIFUL and I wrote at a big slant. Told to start printin instead in 9th grade. And I have printed ever since. I'm the BEST. And you know why for this SHIT. LEFTIES have a disadvantage back in me day's. School desks were made for righties. All implements made for RIGHTIES. YOU not changin me. Thank YOU,SANDY KOUFAX.
So's here I is back in day before you SHITS knew what a computer be. They NOT EXIST. ooose gotta type all your papers on a(THATS RIGHT A TYPEWRITER). There was white out back then,but when you doin RESEARCH PAPERS or YOUR THESIS you ain't usin that SHIT.
SO I had a WEBSTERS nearby. But I also had me wife ANDREA who won MICHIGAN speelin BEE championship when she a JUNIOR in HIGH SCHOOL. I would yell from another room constantly.ANDREA how doos I spell this . She would yell back,I'M sick of this SHIT you MORON,but yet she gave me correct spellin everytime. Even before this the beauty was when I applied for GRAD school. Had to take the WRITTEN EXAM with some topic and expound on it. Andrea says to me HOW THE FUC you gonna complete that. I say's hang on ,I'M goin in back room to practice writin. I comes out 30 minutes later and announces to her,I'M READY. She goes:GOOD LUCK.
OF course I passed. JOHN FRANK ARMY the MAN and he can expound on any TOPIC.
In GRAD SCHOOL ,JOHN FRANK ARMY took his time. MEMBER he workin FULL TIME, PLAYIN SPORTS FULL TIME, COMMUTIN, And DRINKIN non-STOP. Ya can do that when you young. In grad school because me takin 2 course a semestar and others takin a full course load, would have to do on RESEARCH projects that were do at end of course. Everyone would cry that they not have time to do proberly 2 weeks before. I would say WHAT THE FUC IS THIS SHIT. Give me your CRAP.I will formulate into a A performance. And that's what I did.

So we will start from beginnin. YOU UNEDUCATED FUCS,TRUMP LOVERS. can all KISS,JOHN FRANK ARMY'S ASS. You especially,GOLF BALL.

NOT SURE I FOLLOW, BUT A CEASE FIRE IS AGREED. tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal