Author Topic: XYZ,take some advice from one JOHN FRANK ARMY.  (Read 2657 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: XYZ,take some advice from one JOHN FRANK ARMY.
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2023, 07:36:59 PM »
This is the real reason he is po'd at me.  There is evidence I presented in an earlier thread about this.  I'm not going to say if he is or is not the person in question but for weeks and weeks whenever Oak Grove was live XYZ disappeared from this site and came back when the races were over.  He changed it up a little bit after he was called out but not enough to make a difference. 

I really don't care who he is and he is not the only semi undercover track handicapper on this site.

This obviously young dude with knowledge of some older things which would go along with what JFA says,  just spams everything and is no better than the Senator he hates with all the cock and pegging talk.

Thorn Go suck a COCK! your analysis is fucking segued. 
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2023, 07:38:23 PM »
So XYZ is the guy with the Kim Jong Un hairdo? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Yeah oiled over with grease as hair gel you oily fuck!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2023, 07:51:01 PM »
Thorn Go suck a COCK! your analysis is fucking segued.
How do you think this makes you look to the rest of the forum ?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2023, 07:52:11 PM »
How do you think this makes you look to the rest of the forum ?

Horny?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2023, 10:45:14 PM »
Since you so DUMP CADDYSHACK,and a MENTAL MIDGET.
I used to know and still do the REAL KID. NIC the KID. He no kid anymore,as he mid 30's. He was great. Tell TRAINERS to FUC OFF,anywhere. You name the TRAINER NIC told him to fuc off at DERBY,BREEDERS, he was sumthin. Got kicked out of events. CALABRESSE and his QUEER bodyguard driver ,so many times. The KID was great. I can still talk to him ,just give him a call.

OK GOLF BALL. I'm explainin. This KID is 23 years old. He works at OAK GROVE racin. Handicappin and doin PODCASTS. His name is: RAY COTOLO. One some awards as a writer for some standardbred publications. His father is FRANK COTOLO who been in STANDARD BREDS for over 30 years also involved in writin . The little kid grew up around STANDARDS because his DAD been involved forever. So.s this KID grew up involved. He touts his resume with accomplishmens in writin and also states he a 2 man movie maker and actor. He does have a touch for writin and creativity. This little jerk-off thou has made a mission especially when he first started talkin SHIT about everyone. HE works for CHURCHILL DOWNS as they own OAK GROVE. Yeah he can say it NOT ME,but KARDASHIAN might like to know what this little imbecile be sayin on a website.

OK PUTTER,you have now been informed. Go pull weeds in your lawn.

What are you trying to say here??? you mumble even in your text. No one can figure out what the fuc you are saying...Take your meds and come back to us when your lucid.  WTF,

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2023, 02:12:02 PM »
AND i'm not "the kid" he keeps referring to. I think Agent Orange is starting to affect his capacities. lets move on and let the old guy enjoy his park bench.

Hey leave me out of this.  11.wp

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2023, 02:53:53 PM »
When John Frank Army gives advice you take it

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2023, 05:45:38 PM »
 tmbz1 Closes thing we have to royalty on here!

And if he says it, it has to be true!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2023, 06:13:12 PM »

Are you for real? You would take advise from a guy that cant speak coherent english? Really....I hope your joking.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2023, 03:13:06 PM »
This is the real reason he is po'd at me.  There is evidence I presented in an earlier thread about this.  I'm not going to say if he is or is not the person in question but for weeks and weeks whenever Oak Grove was live XYZ disappeared from this site and came back when the races were over.  He changed it up a little bit after he was called out but not enough to make a difference. 

I really don't care who he is and he is not the only semi undercover track handicapper on this site.

This obviously young dude with knowledge of some older things which would go along with what JFA says,  just spams everything and is no better than the Senator he hates with all the cock and pegging talk.

The Thorn.  Hold up baby doll. Lets just hug a moment and call down girl. I just want to love you back.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2023, 03:16:02 PM »
I'ss did some research which ain't hard to do these days as compared to when me was 23. Still in NAM and afterward went on to complete BA,MA and post grad. Spent a lot of time hittin college library's and CHICAGO PUBLIC LIBRARY downtown to find out what needed to do RESEARCH PAPERS. I'll say this: You seem BRIGHT for your age and good for you.
GROWIN up with a father who spent his life in STANDARDS gave you a advantage. You appear to have other creative skills although a INDEPENDENT FILM PRODUCER and ACTOR would not be a part. You have craetive writing skills,but so can anyone who has been in game. MEANS NOTHIN.
MIGHT ADD: Did not have time to read all your analysis over the last 6 years but did read your blog for 2017 KENTUCKY DERBY.

AND you used MIKE ROYKO,CHICAGO TRIBUNE writin style. He been DEAD for awhile but you PLAGERIZED. That a NO NO in any form of COMMUNICATION.
My advice: You spend too much time with uppers and the lowers that spend there time at tracks and OTBS are the real people. But you will never be able to distinquish. You remind me of show on cable,which I hate. 3 jerkoffs stand somewhere and got some goof out amongst people and tell him to say some STUPID thin to some innocent bystander to get a reaction. The premise is absurd,and you tryin it here. If you get to 76 you might understand.

John Frank Army of one (1), (notice I spelled and provided the numerical symbol). Now go back to you Bud Light fantasies of a Dylan Mulvaney foot massage.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2023, 03:19:52 PM »
Try again KID. Give up on your cheap movie makin. Or yousse usin PLOP as your breakthru production. KInda like buildin a TREE HOUSE at 9 years old. DADDY FRANK is proud .

Johnny Frank, how about you come clean on your support of Anheuser-Busch, or in reality Dylan Mulvaney's Bush. I bet you secretly yanked that little frank crank for weeks after the super bowl.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2023, 09:15:25 AM »
So XYZ is the guy with the Kim Jong Un hairdo? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2023, 11:23:41 AM »
I wouldnt tangle with john frank. Again, i wouldnt tangle with john frank.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2023, 11:35:13 AM »
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal